PDA

View Full Version : Just Feel Like I Have To Post...

Mica
01-11-2007, 08:11 PM
Well here it is 2007 already and i can count on the fingers of one hand the number of times I dressed in 2006. Two of the times were with other dressers and i had a great time. The rest of the time it was just at home and I hurried through it just to get the sexual release that generally accompanies me dressing but I haven't dressed at all since August and didn't really feel the need or desire to. Haven't even been to this forum since my puter was reformatted in September. But I have come back and been reading some of the posts I missed and the urge is on me stronger than ever. As a matter of fact, as I sit here typing, I feel that if I don't get all dolled up soon I am going to explode. It just comes on me like that sometimes. I actually feel like crying I want to be femme so bad. Hopefully tomorrow during the day if I get up early enough (my wife already said she is getting me up early) Just have to ascertain wether any kids are coming home for lunch. Maybe -if this post isn't too long already I should introduce myself a little. My name is Mica and I live in Southwestern Ontario Canada and I have love women's clothes as long as I can remember. I posted in the long boots thread about wearing my mom's boots but before that I used to go through her nightie drawer and put them on. Oh I used to love her Black satin mid-length nightie (have one of my own now which I adore) I have a loving wife who goes from turned on to tolerant but never tells me I can't dress if I need to. Sorry for venting but I feel like I have lurked long enough and am really feelling the need to become part of this community of others so much like myself.
Love, Mica
P>S> At the risk of starting a war I love watching women and t-women smoke and love doing it myself when dressed and am bisexual (and admit it) and love the attentions of other t-girls and select gentlemen while I am dressed.

sonalnarula
01-11-2007, 08:46 PM
Bisexual? Wow. I guess that's the ideal state to be in for girls like us. It sounds so cliche so say to yourself - 'I'm a lesbian'. Y'know, to want to be a girl and still love girls.

The will-explode-if-i-dont-dress feeling is so familiar Mica. It happens to me much more often than I can take care of. I've never had the chance to dress with other dressers - sounds like soooooo much fun. Anyone in San Diego? ;)

Sonal

Chiana
01-12-2007, 12:42 AM
Welcome. Don't hesitate. Go get dressed as soon as possible. Have fun.

kerrianna
01-12-2007, 01:45 AM
Welcome Mica, feel free to explore your femme side here.
It sounds like an important part of you.

:hugs:

Penny
01-12-2007, 02:14 AM
When I was younger, crossdressing was an urge and it came and went. Now that I am older, it is a choice. I either choose or not. But in either case, it is nondismissable not that would want to no. Enjoy yourself before the wrinkles set in. lol

:hugs:

Penny