PDA

View Full Version : You won't get my dollars

Lacy PJs
01-11-2007, 10:12 PM
Just a bit of a short rant about some of the online merchants who cater to "sissies," "sissy-boys," etc, I'm not flattered by your description of those of us who might buy your merchandise. I'll shop elsewhere.

Lacy PJs

Tina Dixon
01-11-2007, 10:13 PM
OK you tell them:thumbsup:

Bethanygirl
01-11-2007, 10:37 PM
Don't get your panties in a bunch dear, these merchants are targeting their customers with that stuff. The aren't looking for cd trade as much as for fetishist customers. Hey, someone sees money in it, they don't see enough in the general cd market because most of our dollars go to womens buisnesses...

Amanda Jane
01-11-2007, 10:46 PM
they target people in the closet / there is nothing they sell that you can't buy in real life for a lot less

carla smith
01-11-2007, 11:06 PM
Hey! they can call me a sissy......I wear pretty clothes.... whew!...almost said panties.

Ya, just kidding....you know! I don't like being called some of the names I have been called.... most of which are worse than "sissy"! :Angry3:

Have fun out there! :happy:

Kate Simmons
01-12-2007, 02:49 AM
Good Lord. Hey, I may be a CD, TV or FI but I definately ain't no SB. Anybody that call this tomboy/girl that is lookin' for trouble. You can call me anything you like but get my Mother involved and it's personal. Them's fightin" words folks.:Punch: ;) :battingeyelashes:

Casey Morgan
01-12-2007, 07:55 AM
I know a self-described sissy. I certainly wouldn't call him a fetishist. He just likes really frilly things. From what I understand from him and his landlady, sissies are CDs/TVs just like anybody else but they are their own group withing the community, sort of like the LGs.

Like Bethanygirl said, those merchants are targeting their audience. The T* community is more diverse than many people realize, and the sissies are a part of that diversity. There is no need to be offended by the sales pitch.

You know, one day we really ought to try to figure out who all the groups in the T* community are. What I mean is we should try to list as many as we know about. I'll bet you we find even more than that.

christine55
01-12-2007, 12:10 PM
As most of the girls here know anything you buy online labeled for tv's or sissies is greatly overpriced.
Hugs, Christine

Stacy GG
01-12-2007, 12:14 PM
As most of the girls here know anything you buy online labeled for tv's or sissies is greatly overpriced.
Hugs, Christine
well most online clothes seem overpriced in general.

suzy
01-12-2007, 12:22 PM
Lacy PJ's,

BRAVO!!!

I agree totally with you and I am going to join you in this stand.

I am refusing to buy from any shop that refers to us in a negative way...

:D

Penny
01-12-2007, 12:35 PM
I'm not offended; they are not talking to me and "I ain't buyin!" If they think they are talking to me, the've got another think comming and maybe a whole lot more.

diane59
01-12-2007, 02:19 PM
I didn't know "sissy boys" have a degree in Tae Kwon Do.:devil:

Kathleengurl
01-12-2007, 02:55 PM
i think 'sissys' applies to some of us.. and not to some of us.. they're looking to sell to those who identify as such. live & let live..

what does bug me 'bout many "caters to crossdressers" shops that i see is that they use GG models with real GG curves... this obvious deception leads me to believe that the clothes are also GG as well.. and won't fit as displayed in the pictures.

I'd really like to see an online CD shop.. w/ CD clothes for cd girls and modeled by CDs.. ---I'd shop there for sure!
NOT that the clothes have to be tailor made for CDs.. but they should at least look good on us 'girls'.

KarenSusan
01-12-2007, 03:03 PM
After so many years of trying to hide it, I don't mind being called a sissy.