PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressing and Photography

Peggy55
01-11-2007, 10:58 PM
I was wondering if anyone else has the same kind of behavior that I do when crossdressing. At first dressing was very sexual. Now 5 months later its about how I look. Still the appearence is stimulating but it's not designed persee in order to masturbated etc. The thing that I always seem to do is take a ton of pictures of myself dressed. Pose in various locations around the house (but usually in a room like the bathroom so the neighbors won't wonder about the camera flash and the fact I live alone! But every night when I get dressed up I take a bunch of pics then go off to the computer, delete the bad ones, crop others etc. then save to file. I have hundreds! Anymore photo buffs in here. What's it all about?

Peggy

Tina Dixon
01-11-2007, 11:03 PM
Hey your not a real CD unless you have a camera:thumbsup:

Amanda Jane
01-11-2007, 11:04 PM
ask karren hutton / she has more photos then the beach has sand / its innocent enough / why ask why / but i know a cd without a camara is like a _________________. (make your own analogy today, i'm tired).

lowlavalentine
01-11-2007, 11:10 PM
How many xdressers does it take to change a lightbulb?

Two, one to change it and the other to take a picture of her doing it.

Peggy55
01-11-2007, 11:18 PM
lowlavalentine,

Touche girl! Great response!

Peggy

Rachel Morley
01-11-2007, 11:24 PM
Crossdressers and cameras?......a match made in heaven!...although maybe not in my case. I have to take at least 10 to 15 pictures to get one that I'm satisfied with! :(

sonalnarula
01-11-2007, 11:30 PM
Yup, count me in too. I'm a keen amateur photographer outside the realm of my dressing too.

MJ
01-11-2007, 11:37 PM
I was wondering if anyone else has the same kind of behavior that I do when crossdressing. At first dressing was very sexual. Now 5 months later its about how I look. Still the appearence is stimulating but it's not designed persee in order to masturbated etc. The thing that I always seem to do is take a ton of pictures of myself dressed. Pose in various locations around the house (but usually in a room like the bathroom so the neighbors won't wonder about the camera flash and the fact I live alone! But every night when I get dressed up I take a bunch of pics then go off to the computer, delete the bad ones, crop others etc. then save to file. I have hundreds!
Anymore photo buffs in here. What's it all about?
Peggy

hi Peggy
it's kinda the same for me , but i am a ts and i take tones of pictures of myself, i don't know why i just do .. now when i was liveing as a guy i have very few pictures i hate the way i looked as a guy but now in fem mode i can't get enough. and the i also crop and join them together etc. i think it's just a part of who i am
hugs mj

Michelle76CD
01-11-2007, 11:37 PM
My interests started with women's panties. Then bras, then other lingerie, then clothing and shoes (I LOVE shoes!). All along I have been taking photos, and as time goes by I just want to experience more and more of the lifestyle, though always a part is sexual for me
~michelle

Sweet Jane
01-11-2007, 11:44 PM
Hi

I rarely take photos of me dressed...or not for that matter. In fact most of the "photo sessions" that I had are archived on thids site somewhere. I have a few similar ones at photobucket, but they had maybe a hint of underwear, so no good for here!!!

Andrea_girl
01-12-2007, 05:01 AM
Hi
Me too I like to record different looks etc so I can find the best for me

Ellie
01-12-2007, 05:28 AM
I believe that at last count I was at 700+ pictures taken of me en femme around the house.

Missed my chance to take pics on Halloween - we were having too much fun interacting with people to stop and take pics.

I'm sure I'll be taking a whole bunch more soon. I now have an excuse to travel from L.A. to Vegas more often. Gotta get me a picture with Elvis! hehehe

cindybarnes
01-12-2007, 06:00 AM
I got my digital camera about 7 years ago and it was probably the main reason for me comming out (at least on the web)
I had found a site while surfing with page after page of CD/TG girls , Vicki Renee's web page and after getting enough nerve up I submitted one I thought was ok. Well all it took were a few nice comments and I was ruined LOL
It was also my wife seeing me working through some of my own pics that forced me to have that talk one day ,, she snuck up behind me , saw a girl pic and left mad thinking I was chasing GG's online. Well she had seen me dressed for years but I had not accepted myself and realy kept it low key, sometimes going a year or more without dressing. During that talk I explained how big of a part of me this is and that I had met many others like myself online and the photos were a way to see and refine my look,, outfits,, makeup etc... Its always nice to put a face with a name when chatting too.
Not sure how many pics can be stored on one disc but I have several full ones now LOL
Often when I dress here at home I will take at least 20 pics in each outfit I try ,, usualy keeping just a few.
It probably doesnt hurt that I have been into photography all my life,, had my first darkroom at age 12,, collect cameras and have a ton of non Cindy photos too :)
So to answer your question,, yes cameras and CDing go hand in hand *S*
Sorry to run on ,, must be strong coffee this morn *S*

Cindy

Lisa Golightly
01-12-2007, 06:25 AM
I'm vain.... :)

Karren H
01-12-2007, 07:50 AM
Hmmmmm.. Deleting the bad ones.... Whould have thought of that! I've never deleted any on purpose! Dod loose a half a years worth in a drive failure.... Guess that why I have 4 gig of photos and movies? Hehe.

Actuall started taking photos to critique my progression but as I evolved... Every time I dressed up it became a photo shoot!! Now with my sony cybershot and my mini-tripod...which fits nicely in my purse... It just what I do!! Kind of documentation of this wild trip in on!!

Love Karren

Michelle 51
01-12-2007, 08:12 AM
I think the camera is just taking the mirror 1 step farther.The big advantage is that you can save that look.The disadvantage is mirror's are nicer to us. That camera can be brutal.What you see is what it is.Still feels good doesn't it Justabit

Cheryl GG
01-12-2007, 08:21 AM
Geeeesh.....I just cant wait till Gary read this thread.....good lord....buys a new shirt....takes 100 shots of himself with it on......Karen....I bet you get a PM from him about that Cybershot.....lol.....yes I agree - CDers seem to love the camera.......and you guys do seem to find great angles and wonderful poses.....xoxoC/

Gary
01-12-2007, 08:47 AM
Been into photography for years...since my first nikon slr...and dont believe my wife...not a hundred everytime...but i do experiment with different poses...not just for me but im a willing subject and since transistioning from landscape/nature stuffs to people...well i just know what the photographer (me) wants so is much easier than using someone else...many of the poses i find tht work i use with others too..again...ask cheryl about all the pics of her kids...and the wonderful black and white calendar her husband made for her of her kids for 2007...as for the 15-20 before finding one you like...not bad odds at all...ask cheryl...taught her to take as many as possible while the scene presented itself as you may never get a second chance...sux to see something nice, take one shot and find it blurry when viewed on the computer...yes many of mine get dumped...and Im sure many more should...hehe...but as they say the camera or is it picture, anyway whatever it is is the window to the soul...and i like seeing my soul more than most i guess...lol...moving to a new apt and setting up a studio in spare room....yay...oh the pics i will be able to take now....gary

ps...sony cybershots sux...if you take lots o pics you will discover this when the shutter button comes off...happened on two different cameras total of 4 times before i got fed up with sonys crap and crappy products...do search on that camera model and shutter button...you will see isnt such a rare thing...anyway, I sold the thing and bought me another panasonic...fz20...great camera...but most panasonics ive seen are...my :2c: ...gary

Rita Knight
01-12-2007, 09:07 AM
I started actively dressing in 1999. Bought my computer in July of 2005. It was owning the computer that got me to buy my digital camera in January 2006. I am not into self photography yet. However, since I am not, the camera is an incentive to go out more so I can be photographed. I am taking much more photographs now with the digital camera than I ever did with 35mm film.

Cyndie
01-12-2007, 09:10 AM
I love taking pics of Cyndie. I never take pic of myself in guy mode, just when dressed. I even made pics way back during the 35mm days. The digital cameras are so much fun, take a pic, look at it, try making a change, take a new one, and look again. I have done 100's of pic's throught the years and I'm sure that I will do more. Here is a link to some of my pic's at the Petticoat Pond:

http://www.pettipond.com/laterimages/pinups/cyndie/pinup52.htm

TTFN :hugs:
CYndie

Marcie Sexton
01-12-2007, 09:23 AM
First of all erin, shame on you...with your looks I'd have 5000 pictures of myself...

Now back to the subject at hand...I think we all take picturees of ourselves, in my case my wife takes them so "we" can chart my progress...God you should see some of the early pictures of Marcie...ugly as a Mud fence:heehee: but after 5+ give or take years of practice, I've started getting it...

If what I've read from all the replysis right, we all want to see our transformations and the progress we are making :2c:

icelady
01-12-2007, 09:26 AM
hey
only my third post. any 1 got any tips on taking pics. have been trying to get a picture of myself so you guys can see who you are talking to, but they tend to make me look like a right tart or really bad. not so easy trying to take picture,s of your self

hehe

camera shy :eek:

Lovely Rita
01-12-2007, 09:48 AM
I have been getting the photography bug also. It starts to get a little too much like work with all the outfit changes and wanting to get it just right. It is fun but can be taxing at times.

hugs

Penny
01-12-2007, 10:22 AM
I keep changing my avitar because it's never good enough. I haven't figured out if it is the photographer or the subject or both. Anyway, it's fun to keep trying.

:hugs:

Penny

Amanda Shaft
01-12-2007, 10:34 AM
What I like about taking pictures is that it gives me a little more incentive to get the make up just right and the outfit as perfect as possible. It's like getting dressed for a real purpose rather than just for the sake of it, not that I mind getting dressed just for the sake of it! Photography just adds a further dimension.
Amanda

Sharon86
01-12-2007, 11:30 AM
I always thought you had to have a camera before you could join cd.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sharon.xxx

Karen43
01-12-2007, 12:00 PM
lI love to to take digital photos of myself, always trying to improve on makeup and outfits.

susie evans
01-12-2007, 12:11 PM
after joining the fourm i am starting to learn the value of the digatalcamera going to buy a sony and a tripod like karren has benn checking them out and they are good for our kind of needs especialy those action shots when you are on the move shopping are just out and about the only problem i have is the computer skills to post them where i want and transfer them but i will figure it out in between shopping trips :heehee: :heehee:

lady lycra
01-12-2007, 01:02 PM
Crossdressing and photography...mmmm.....

I'm a dedicated Nikon user, have been for many years.... But all my compact cameras are Canon.... Does this count? :)

I have tons of pics of me dressed on my phone. A workmate borrowed it the other day and I thought nothing of it... Then I noticed that he was looking though the pics.... Luckilly, my SD card is REALLY slow and he never got to the interesting stuff.... PHEW!!!!!!!!!

LL

Jenny Wilson
01-12-2007, 04:09 PM
Am I a photo buff? I suppose so, considering I am a professional wedding photographer.

I've done only one self portrait shoot though. I was away on business and I took a camera, tripod, and not nearly enough lighting equipment.

One of these days I'll have a chance to do a better session.

Jenny

MistyCD
01-12-2007, 04:18 PM
I also take pictures, i am on my 3rd digital camera now. Since there are 3 different software programs, one of which does not work on windows 2000, I have to use a different pc to download from the camera. Now I am trying something new. I store the pictures and then load them into a power point presentation. This way I can still look at them.

hugs Misty

Samantha Jane Foster
01-12-2007, 04:20 PM
I think my face is too ugly to take pictures of it. Maybe the waist down because my legs are OK. But with all the lights off and an old movie on my TV, I can feel like a girl crossing my legs in my espadrilles and jean skirt. No need to immortalize the bony shoulders, prickly chest and non-Lana-Turner-looking-like face.

myMichelle
01-12-2007, 04:28 PM
I'm vain.... :)

You're also very beautiful, Lisa!:happy:

Amanda Jane
01-12-2007, 06:13 PM
Vanity and pride are different things, though the words are often used synonymously. A person may be proud without being vain. Pride relates more to our opinion of ourselves; vanity, to what we would have others think of us.”
Jane Austen (who knew a bit about both)

MarinaTwelve200
01-12-2007, 06:22 PM
As I am a PRIVATE CDer, I take pics to have something to do, as i dont go out. Indeed, its a challenge to see how many looks, or "personas" I can achieve (and then photograph) I even have a few MALE looks----like "Dr Watson", Mark Twain and "the phantom"

My goal is to build a large album of all kinds of diverse looking characters---and ALL ME.

franvonceder
01-12-2007, 06:25 PM
I love taking pictures when I am cding - the results are never as good as I expect but getting a little better as a practice. What a difference digital makes. My camera has a remote which makes it easier.

Love

Fran

RobertaFermina
01-12-2007, 06:27 PM
Having experienced the harsh light of half-baked makeup, and less-than-flattering camera angles - I have decided to leave the picture taking to others.

I'm Vain. Not *any* picture will do.

What my pictures have told me is I have lots of room for improvement in make-up / hairdressing/ and household lighting (hate dim/yellow lighting).

I know my personality makes me more attractive. When I am just looking at myself posing for my own picture my personality is seldom in play, and the picture lacks something. Usually it lacks enough something to make it interesting.

So I am one of those girls who will take a few pics, and give up and delete them all if it is not working, and will shush away photographers if I know I am not "near my best."

Underneath it all - I'm dying to see flattering photos of myself.

Roberta

Kelsy
01-12-2007, 06:36 PM
photography feeds my fantasy!! I love to take pictures of me and retouch them. I can take some butt ugly pics but improve them with the aid of computer technology to where, hey I look great!!:eek: models and movie star's photos are all retouched ,why not me!!! Can't tell me you don't do it!!!:D

Jennifer:happy:

MissyCD
01-12-2007, 06:52 PM
I just got my first ditagal camera for christmas and last night was the first time I was able dress and shoot. I took about 50 pics and there were only a few I liked. I accually figured out how to get them on my computer and get them here, amazinging for me. So here my first, the facial shots didnt look good enough for me this time but now I'm hooked and as I get better at lighting and such there will be plenty more. Love you all. :love:

Penny
01-12-2007, 07:18 PM
Who us? Vein? :shocked: Not a chance! :lol: :lol2: :lol: :lol2: :lol: :lol2:

:hugs:

Penny

Vanity mirror Hmmmmmmmmm!

Linda Daniels
01-12-2007, 07:55 PM
Yikes! I have never taken a picture of myself ~sigh~ but! new years resolution...I'm going to figure out how to do the deed. An interesting thread possability...why have I/we always disliked having our guy mode pictures taken??? I have descided that it is because I have known all along that it isn't me...well, I am Linda of course. That just has to be the reason!!! It is pretty comforting to have figured it out. ~wink~

Linda