PDA

View Full Version : Sarah's first time out in snow

xsarahlynn
01-25-2005, 04:52 PM
Hi everyone, and thank You all for the welcome. I just thought I'd add this pick of me, out dress in the snow for the first time. I also went for a walk later that night when it was a little darker. After a block or two , it was like the whole world just open up to me. I felt like I was really seeing the snow for the first time, I have lived in NY all my life and have seen plenty of snow. But never as Sarah Lynn. I hope to get out more, very soon. I've had a taste of freedom, watch out! Sarah

Tristen Cox
01-25-2005, 04:58 PM
:eek: Watch out! :D Good going Sarah, great to see you getting out and about. Well done :)

Love
Tristen

Ashleigh
01-25-2005, 04:59 PM
Hi Sarah and welcome. Sound like somewhat of a birth or rebirth depending on how you want to look at it. Glad you had fun. Just think what it will be like to do this in the spring, summer, and fall!

Tamara Croft
01-25-2005, 05:00 PM
Hiya Sarah

Welcome to the forum, congrats that you finally made it out as Sarah Lynn... must have been exciting for you. Hope you have lots of fun on here.... but watch out for the nut cases.......yes you know who you are!!!!!! (I'm gonna get slapped for that) :p :p

Ashleigh
01-25-2005, 05:02 PM
LOVE TAP to Tamara

Julie
01-25-2005, 05:03 PM
Congratulations Sarah, I can tell simply by your post how happy you are. Well done.

JJ

Holly
01-25-2005, 07:22 PM
Thank-you for sharing your post with us. And welcome to the Forum. Enjoy your new found freedom!

Wendy me
01-25-2005, 11:18 PM
sara have fun out in the snow............love it play have fun.................

Wendy me
01-25-2005, 11:20 PM
Hiya Sarah

Welcome to the forum, congrats that you finally made it out as Sarah Lynn... must have been exciting for you. Hope you have lots of fun on here.... but watch out for the nut cases.......yes you know who you are!!!!!! (I'm gonna get slapped for that) :p :p

thank you a lot of crazeys here ...........we got to watch out................. ;)

Julie
01-26-2005, 12:00 AM
Sarah,

We have had quite a bit of snow here lately. I had a few boots I didn't really care for so I purchased a black pair and a camel colored pair from e-bay. By the time the snow came I couldn't have been happier I bought them. What a difference! From open toed platforms to warm and toasty boots!

While it's great to get out, that experience can be dampened if you're not prepared. It sounds like you were. That's awesome! One thing you need to know - they say cigarettes and heroine and smack are highly addictive. They have no idea how addictive being out dressed is! There's nothing in the world to compare it to! Who needs drugs? We got dresses!

On similar note, I was at Jacki's a few weeks ago and we needed some wood for a fire. There was a lot of snow on the ground and the wood was at the back of the yard. Well, I had on a pair of my new boots and wouldn't you know it, they were just taller than the snow! So I grabbed one of the guys, who had no boots (guys don't care, right?) and we brought in enough wood to keep us toasty for the night. Gotta love them boots!

Holly
01-26-2005, 12:38 AM
Sarah,

Next thing you know, you will be making Angels in the Snow (hee, hee).

Kate_Uhler
01-26-2005, 01:06 AM
Hey thanks for reminding me: I need to shop for a whole winter wardrobe ...... *YEA*

sorry gotta go... can't stay stores close in an hour....

poof!

kisses,
kate.

ps Sarah ... Im so jealous.... :) You look so cute!!!!!

Sweet Susan
01-26-2005, 02:33 AM
So, does this make you a snow bird?