PDA

View Full Version : One Step Closer

Aloha_Dana
01-25-2005, 05:21 PM
First the good news. Last night my wife put a pair of her panties in my underwear drawer for me to wear! I've been working on her, having confessed (etc) for several years now and it seems she is finally coming around. Maybe it was the Dear Annie letter, "Woman Shocked to find boyfriend cross-dress" that acted with the weight of a piece of straw. Anyway, headway!

So to make this a thread, who esle here is in a similar situation of having significant others and has been trying ever so delicately to get them to see our other side?

BTW, the panties are my favorite oldies. A pair of Victoria's Secret, nylon briefs, baby blue from the Miracle Bra collection.

Aloha, Dana

Wendy me
01-25-2005, 10:13 PM
dana glade your makeing progress..................thats a big step..............

Vickie-CD
01-25-2005, 11:26 PM
Dana, that's great!!! Heading in the right direction. I truly commend you for being honest to her about your dressing desires.
Best Wishes,
Vickie

Aloha_Dana
01-26-2005, 09:41 PM
Thanks Wendy and Vickie. Yes, I am very excited and having come clean w/her is all part of it. Now that I have a pair of panties in my drawer, I don't want to wear them - cause they won't be in the drawer anymore :(, but I guess the bright side is that I'll be wearing them!!!

Now, I have to think of a way to get a bra, then a skirt, then some hose, then shoes in the closet, then blouses and more skirts and ...... and ...... and .....

Aloha, one happy crossdresser!

Holly
01-26-2005, 09:48 PM
...Now, I have to think of a way to get a bra, then a skirt, then some hose, then shoes in the closet, then blouses and more skirts and ...... and ...... and .....

Aloha, one happy crossdresser!
Alright, girlfriend! Now you've got the right idea. ;)

Aloha_Dana
01-26-2005, 09:52 PM
Alright, girlfriend! Now you've got the right idea. ;)

Thanks Holly! Really it is just a matter of getting my wardrobe out of the boxes in the garage and into our room, because I'm running out of storage space in the garage!!!!

ChristineRenee
01-26-2005, 10:00 PM
Congrats Dana...now you are on your way. Sounds like a major shopping trip is in order here....get Wendy, Racheal, Tristen, Alba, and whoever else wants to come along, and start up the bus....cause Victoria's Secret...HERE WE COME!!;) :cool:

Aloha_Dana
01-26-2005, 10:10 PM
Thanks ChristineRenee, Actually, just yesterday I took advantage of VS semi-annual sale (and almost bit at the offer for the $1K VS CC). Heck, I'd max that out so fast, it would melt.

But at the same time, I have selected $200 worth of clothes from Sierra Trading Post. I don't want to put it on my card so I gotta do the check/snail mail deal - Uggggg! BTW, they have some Italian lingerie at increadible prices!!!

Ciao, Dana

ChristineRenee
01-26-2005, 10:18 PM
Thanks ChristineRenee, Actually, just yesterday I took advantage of VS semi-annual sale (and almost bit at the offer for the $1K VS CC). Heck, I'd max that out so fast, it would melt.

But at the same time, I have selected $200 worth of clothes from Sierra Trading Post. I don't want to put it on my card so I gotta do the check/snail mail deal - Uggggg! BTW, they have some Italian lingerie at increadible prices!!!

Ciao, DanaNot putting it on your card, huh? Well...THAT'S showing some restraint!:rolleyes:

And Italian lingerie? ooooohhhhh....HURT ME!:D

Aloha_Dana
01-26-2005, 10:26 PM
Hey, the Italian stuff retails for $70 and is going for $10. No girl in her right mind can pass up a deal like that! The killer is that I have to wait the WEEKS for it to get here. Aloha, Dana

Tristen Cox
01-26-2005, 10:42 PM
Shop Shop Shop til you drop, get up shop some more! Look at there another store. ;) Good progress, keep us posted.

Love
Tristen

racheal
01-27-2005, 07:56 AM
Good morning Dana! Welcome! For bras I would be thinking on the same lines of the panties that you already have so that you can match them as sets - they look good when they are in sets. :) Now keep moving at a steady pace, not too quicklky, but steady and you'll be on your way to a great relationship with your partner. Good show!

LindaTS
01-27-2005, 08:52 AM
It sounds like things are going your way Dana. I hope everything keeps up for you.

Aloha_Dana
01-27-2005, 01:33 PM
Thanks for feedback Marree, Tristan, Racheal and Linda!

Marree, your wife and mine are feel the same way. She loves me, and accepts me and my, wild side, but she just doesn't like to play (see me that way). I love and respect her, but at the same time, I'm always looking for the opportunity to go one step farther, if only an inch at a time. I'm not a quitter.

Today I chose to wear her panties she gave to me because tonight she goes lingerie shopping and I'm gonna ask that she get a pair for me. She's got $150 in gift certificates for a very fine store. I'm hoping she'll think of me. If she doesn't, at least I get a fashion show and a drawer full of new lingerie to pilfer!

Tristen, you're a bad influence. Today I add significantly to my wardrobe, and I'll send the bill to you, k?

Racheal, sets are the only way to go. Too bad sets are so expensive! I think I should open my own lingerie store...

Thanks for your wishes Linda! I hope you have a great day!

Mahalo and aloha, gals, Dana

DonnaT
01-27-2005, 01:34 PM
Congratulations Dana. It does take time, sometimes. I've got fem things in several drawers now. And I've taken up a closet with other fem things.

Aloha_Dana
01-27-2005, 01:52 PM
Girl, It is my dream, my long term goal. It is the small steps that keep you going to reach the big goal.

Thanks Jessica! What you have now is what I want in 5 years from now. Well, actually, I want it now, but I have to work w/my SO... It is nice to hear others have succeeded.

Awesome support, all! Dana

stevie h
01-27-2005, 02:00 PM
congrats and well done.

really good news.

i am so happy for you.

love

stevie.

xx

Brianne
01-28-2005, 09:10 AM
Right now I consider myself very lucky but it took years to get to this point. My wife and I experiment one night years ago with us both wearing panty hose and the sex was great. Of course I took it to far the next day when she came home I was wearing a bra and panty hose under my clothes and she didn't like that at all. So I went back to secretly dressing and shopping.
Then one day she came home early and caught me dressed and putting on my makeup. She turned around and walked out, boy was I scared. She came back and said she didn't like it and didn't want to see it. She was more concerned about our kids or someone else finding out.
Eventually I went back to dressing privately and when on business trip. Some where along she gave me a draw in her dresser to keep my things and of course she would see them in the wash. We have talked and I told her that I don't know why but dressing is something that I really enjoy doing.
When we are away out of town and away from our kids and neighbors I would wear panties everyday and she didn't complain and we had sex and it was good.
Now we've gotten to the point that I keep my legs and underarms shaved and wear makeup,perfume and lingerie when we make love. Sometimes she asks me to do a little fashion show and wear my heels or we will do our nails together.
Besides the great sex I think that her knowing my secret and indulging me makes me love her even more and has made us closer. God I love her so much!

Brianne

Aloha_Dana
01-28-2005, 03:16 PM
Brianne. Your words are like a ring in a bell. In my reply to marree on the 27th, I mentioned that I was hoping that my wife would buy something special for me. I gave her extra incentive by slipping a $20 bill into her hand as I kissed her and made the request. At least she considered it. Unfortunately, when she got back, so said that she didn't pick anything out for me because nothing in the store was going for $20 (this happens to be a high end store she went to selling Perle bras for $100). At least she tried and did consider my request. Then later as we were making love, I asked if I could try them on, she agreed. Then I had to push it. I asked if she would help me w/the bra. Her reply was a flat out "NO". She was snoring the next minute.

So, it seems that my wife is also very conscience of my desires. I think I need to talk to her about it, away from the bed and see what her concerns are. And of course, I need to give this time to grow.

Thanks for you feedback. You're an inspiration!

Aloha, Dana

Brianne
01-28-2005, 04:11 PM
Thanks and good luck to you! Just be patient and honest and it will all work out.

Brianne

Holly
01-28-2005, 04:24 PM
...So, it seems that my wife is also very conscience of my desires. I think I need to talk to her about it, away from the bed and see what her concerns are. And of course, I need to give this time to grow.

Thanks for you feedback. You're an inspiration!

Aloha, Dana
Dana,

Just a thought... your observation about talking to her about this away from the bed may be right on the mark. She may be confusing your desire to dress fem with your sexuality. Taking the discussion out of the bedroom could get the conversation started in an arena that is less threatning to her.

As always, you are the best guage of what needs to be done and you should let you instincts rule. Best wishes.