PDA

View Full Version : Burke-Williams

Megan_Girl
01-12-2007, 02:25 PM
Merry Christmas to me??

Well that's what is said..... It seems that my wifes boss wanted to give a "special gift" for Christmas so, she gave her a $185.00 Gift Certificate to The Burke-Williams Spa (the cost of the deluxe deep tissue massage).

She, my wife, is a bit claustrophobic and not a big fan of the whole spa thing. So she wants to give it to me!! She knows I love a good massage, But, doesn't know I cross dress!
Burke-Williams will let me use the certificate for any of their services with-in the price range and offers a huge selection of facials, massages, baths, wraps, nail treatments, etc...I'm also willing to throw in a few extra bucks to do it up right.

So, I'm wondering has anyone done anything like this and could you make some recommendations?? Please keep in mind She doesn't know about my dressing.

Thanx
XXX
Megan

susie evans
01-12-2007, 02:30 PM
i would take her up on the offer but use caution on what she know's about i have all of the above done and most of the time we both go together so it's never an issue but allways relaxing enjoy

Charolette time
01-12-2007, 02:53 PM
Merry Christmas to me??

Well that's what is said..... It seems that my wifes boss wanted to give a "special gift" for Christmas so, she gave her a $185.00 Gift Certificate to The Burke-Williams Spa (the cost of the deluxe deep tissue massage).

She, my wife, is a bit claustrophobic and not a big fan of the whole spa thing. So she wants to give it to me!! She knows I love a good massage, But, doesn't know I cross dress!
Burke-Williams will let me use the certificate for any of their services with-in the price range and offers a huge selection of facials, massages, baths, wraps, nail treatments, etc...I'm also willing to throw in a few extra bucks to do it up right.

So, I'm wondering has anyone done anything like this and could you make some recommendations?? Please keep in mind She doesn't know about my dressing.

Thanx
XXX
Megan

What a wonderful boss your S O has , to bad she cannot use it, but no need to let it go to waste, go for it and enjoy, and dont forget to leave a tip:devil: Charolette

Connie D50
01-12-2007, 03:49 PM
Megan go for it why not live it up. P.S. I love the shoes in your picture
Connie

Megan_Girl
01-13-2007, 01:30 AM
Thanks ladies for the encouragement!

There was never a doubt in my mind .... I will be using the gift. That's a given.

I was hoping to here about some of your experiences and get some advice on what type of services to try.

XXX
Megan