PDA

View Full Version : hi i am new to this

Sarah32
01-12-2007, 05:07 PM
hi my name is sarah from the uk it is a great site could any one give me tips on make up and how to put make up on for the frist time were to buy shoes in size 11 in uk

Casey Morgan
01-12-2007, 08:05 PM
Check out the Beauty Club section for makeup tips and the like. I can't help you with where to buy shoes but there are a bunch of people from the UK here. And welcome to the forums.

Sharoncd
01-12-2007, 08:38 PM
I am going through the something of learning makeup. There are several great places to go on the Internet and I will list some that I liked at the end. From there I emailed major cosmetics dealer like Mary Kay and looked for a TG friendly dealer. This has work and the dealer is 24/7 TS. The next direction from here, which is where I am at, is to have a makeover from a transgender makeup professional. And if I like the results I will then I buy their CD for reminders and tips.

What I have learned is that the male face sucks. Our foreheads are flat, our cheekbones are lower, and our face shape is the wrong shape. The trick is to know what color to put where in order to give the allusion of a female face.

The place that I have picked for this makeover is Glamour Boutique in Las Vegas (www.glamourboutique.com). Amy the manager and does the makeup. She is a wonderful person.

So these are the steps that I have taken and where I believe I should be going. It is a very fun adventure and one that I wished I taken earlier in live.

So just have fun.

Sharon

www.jenellerose.com/make_up.htm
www.jadephoenix.org/lvtgw/index_ms.htm

Sarah32
01-13-2007, 05:59 AM
thank all for that help i am not very good at writeing thing down

GinaVegas
01-18-2007, 01:27 AM
.....for those heels in size 11 UK!

Gina

Kristinuh
01-18-2007, 07:10 AM
ok well first is you need to look for your Right colors for your skin....... I myself use light colors since i'm more of a Tan skin.... if i wear dark colors it dont look good for some reason........ I dont know how you want to do your makeup but the way i do it I use Foundation and on top I use powder to keep your face from shining..... you dont want your face to look kind of sweaty as it wont look very good............... I lasered my facial hair so I dont need to worry about it " but " if you grow facial hair, using Foundation and Powder will help you alot! ! ! the brand I use is Isadora I'm not sure if you have it over there also dont be afraid to go to your store and asking a beauty advisor to help you choose the right makeup for you because Even guys wear makeup!!! usually you can tell if it's your color because it will BLend in with your skin color now....... if I can just see a picture of you I'd try to help you out with the colors for your eyeshadow or eyeliner and blush but I really dont know how you look so if you want go ahead and message me and I'll try to help you out..........

Much love...........

Kristina

Tracy_Victoria
01-18-2007, 09:11 AM
HI Sarah

Welcome

Make up is an art that need practice and time to learn, try reading some of the posts in the beauty section, also check the interwebby thingy there are some great sites, also check out books and magazines.

As for Shoes, Saxone used to sell very large ladies shoes, as do Berranto, however 11 is large so I would recomend you check Ebay out, as most retailers only carry sizes up to 10 normally. (However saying that I've bought 10's that bury me, so don't give up yet on the shops. maybe a wider fit might help, certainly if an 11 is not squashing your toes.

Sadly, there is nothing like a pair of comforatable shoes, so the last thing you what while dressed is to have crippling pains in your feet!

They are out there, you just need to look for them, a quick search on Ebay found 81 pairs in size 11, including these.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RED-FOUR-INCH-STILLETO-HEELS-SHOES-SIZE-11-WORN-ONCE_W0QQitemZ160073054750QQihZ006QQcategoryZ63889 QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

good Luck!

raksha GG
01-18-2007, 12:15 PM
Tracy, didn't you forget where your Christmas present came from?

Try Evans Sarah - large sizes AND a range of widths ;)

Marcie Sexton
01-18-2007, 12:20 PM
http://www.transformation.co.uk

I have oredered from them often, here in the US, good products slightly expensive, but well worth it...

Tracy_Victoria
01-18-2007, 12:32 PM
Tracy, didn't you forget where your Christmas present came from?

Try Evans Sarah - large sizes AND a range of widths ;)

Not forgotten them:love:

Just didn't know where you got them from! :hugs:

Tracy_Victoria
01-18-2007, 12:40 PM
http://www.transformation.co.uk

I have oredered from them often, here in the US, good products slightly expensive, but well worth it...

Ouch!

I've always found them very expensive (as have other here) also I've found there quality lower than the high street. (certainly there wigs, one of Which I got hold of second hand by the way, I certainly would not have bought it otherwise, and infact I've never really used it as it just does not come up to my expected standards, yet it's cost price is the same as a quailty wig, by Noriko or Revlon!)

Basically the last thread we had running here about transformation, was that there stuff could be bought elsewhere Cheaper, and was generally available on the High street, only Plus side is they were TV friendly, but charge for that service!

Lovely Rita
01-18-2007, 05:19 PM
Sarah
Buy make up with the tones you like and just start practicing. It really is about trial and error. Have fun with it. Like the other ladies suggested go to google to find shoes.

all the best

Sarah32
01-19-2007, 12:02 PM
thank you all for all that i will get and try same make up out