PDA

View Full Version : Missed opportunites

Miss Terr
01-12-2007, 05:22 PM
I was reading the thread "Is she testing me or accepting me?" and it made me thing of the time when....

A few years ago my girlfriend and I were getting hot and heavy in the back seat of her car, early in the evening. We had dinner, drinks and romance planned for the rest of the night.
She then, while still in the back seat of her car, hands me her silver, string bikini silk panties to "hold" for her.
Well I just stuffed them into my button up shirt, and as we departed for some pre dinner cocktails; as the night went on she would occasionally feel for them.
I got the courage and decided I would put them on; even though she had mentioned before, that she found CDing was unacceptable.
We finnaly settle in at an open air Jazz club, and I excuse myself after a while with the intention of putting them on.
So I go to this public mens room, and to my horror find its complete S---hole!
There was pee all over the floor and seat, the plywood door for the stall had a inch and a half gap. There was no way with shoes and long pants I would have been able to put them on without:
a.) getting pee on myself
b.) some guy coming in and seeing exactly what I was doing.
So I move them from my shirt into my pants, and go back and sit down next to her totally dejected...
But the next time she felt for them, she asked me where they were.
I said "I was afriad I was going to loose them so I put them in a really safe place"
"Where?" she asks.
"I put them on" I reply.
Her eyes get big and she says "You did not!?" [AND SHES NOT UPSET!!!!]
"Yep"
So I come clean and say "No they are here", pointing to my pants.
She even went further and said I woud be squirming because the wouldnt fit right etc etc. and talked about it some more as my ears sort of lost the ability to hear because I realized I lost opportunity of a lifetime.
I a few months later pounced on a chance mentioning but she flatly said "I dont like that!"
So the romance, food, alcohol, and planets were aligned for me and I missed out.
I really think that if I was able to succeed it would have changed the dynamic of the relationship for the better at least from my side I would have been a better mate.
Well if you have a near miss story put it here so I dont feel so bad....:sad:

susie evans
01-12-2007, 05:58 PM
just like going to vegas got to cash the chips in when your ahead :heehee: :heehee: