PDA

View Full Version : Dirty Dancing.

lahr
01-12-2007, 05:24 PM
Today I had the house to myself and I dressed fully en femme. Wig, make up, breast forms, black frilly bra and matching panties, real stockings, half slip, leather skirt, a white blouse not buttoned but tied at the waist and red 5" stilettos. The Cd player was playing away and Don Henley was singing Dirty Laundry. I grooved to the tune while watching myself dancing in a full length mirror with my hands on my hips and doing a strip tease. Nexy came Aretha Franklin with Think, and then Kim Karns with Betty Davis Eyes. The music enchanced the overall experience. The clicking of the stiletto heels in time with the music sounded so sexy and the visual effects were a mind blower. Please try this. Or have you already done something sooooo kinky?

Samantha Jane Foster
01-12-2007, 05:49 PM
I plan on dancing around my apartment tonight in my Steve Madden strappy stilettos and lacy beribboned Victoria's Secret baby doll (with pink panties that have the cutest little bow on them), listening to Frank Sinatra on my headphones with a glass of Jack Daniel's and Coke in my hand (careful, don't spill).

Amanda Jane
01-12-2007, 05:57 PM
i dance at home all the time / but i prefer dance clubs

Country girl
01-12-2007, 06:00 PM
I often dance around when I am at home although I have to say not dressed like THAT!!!!!:D Usually, tight blue jeans and cowboy boots with a tee shirt or sweater. What I wear underneath is for me to know and you, well for you to speculate on...:tongueout . Have fun and keep on dancing. It is great exercise!!!
:hugs: CG gg

Sharon86
01-12-2007, 06:00 PM
Well Lahr, firstly, welldone for being able to stand up in 5" heels, secondly, a very large pat on the back for dancing in them aswell, :thumbsup: :thumbsup: i'm pretty sure i would have ended up with my head stuck through a door if i tried it!!! Sharon. xxx

Jennaie
01-12-2007, 06:23 PM
I often dance around when I am at home although I have to say not dressed like THAT!!!!!:D Usually, tight blue jeans and cowboy boots with a tee shirt or sweater. What I wear underneath is for me to know and you, well for you to speculate on...:tongueout . Have fun and keep on dancing. It is great exercise!!!
:hugs: CG gg

Sorry Country Girl, it's too late for you to be modest. You already told us in a previous post that you loved wearing sexy underwear because they made you feel pretty and feminine. So, we all know that your wearing something sexy under those boot-cut jeans. Exactly what is all that is left to our imaginations. :D

Country girl
01-12-2007, 06:32 PM
Jennaie, true but the fact that it is sexy could mean anything! :eek: It is all a perception no? But you still can let your imagination run rampant! I don't mind.:devil:

Kate Simmons
01-12-2007, 07:16 PM
Jennaie, true but the fact that it is sexy could mean anything! :eek: It is all a perception no? But you still can let your imagination run rampant! I don't mind.:devil:What it does for you is the important thing Hon. Sexy can mean just being happy because we can cut loose and express our feelings. When I'm at the club dancing, that's how I feel but not so much being Ericka and what I am wearing as it is the absolute freedom. I almost feel I can fly sometimes.It's a great feeling really.:happy:

Kristen Kelly
01-12-2007, 07:27 PM
I love ripping up the dance floor at the clubs but not in 5" heels 3 1/2- 4 are Max, my western boots have a 3" heel and I'm boot scooting at home all the time.

nataliecd77
01-12-2007, 07:51 PM
hmmm, I haven't tried dancing in my 51/2" heels yet, don't think I'm quite ready doing Ok walking but not going to push it. LOL
Soon as aI get some more preactice though I'll have to warm up the SO and we'll try it out!
Love,
Natalie

Alice Torn
01-12-2007, 11:06 PM
When some of you go out clubbing dressed up, who do you dance with? GG's, guys in drab, other cd's? I have never been out dressed, at any dance. Lucille

Angie G
01-13-2007, 01:28 AM
Lahr been there done that and loved it :hugs:
]Angie

Kate Simmons
01-13-2007, 07:29 AM
When some of you go out clubbing dressed up, who do you dance with? GG's, guys in drab, other cd's? I have never been out dressed, at any dance. LucilleEveryone Lucille. GG's, guys and other CD's. The fun part is being out there dancing. Not so much of making a spectacle of yourself really, as it is being free and having fun. The girls here who do dance know what I mean.:happy: Ericka

Billie1
01-13-2007, 09:52 AM
When some of you go out clubbing dressed up, who do you dance with? GG's, guys in drab, other cd's? I have never been out dressed, at any dance. Lucille

I agree with Ericka. While a lot of aspects of CDing are restrictive, clubbing en femme allows me a lot of freedom, to go out, and kick up my (high) heels!:D

Jennaie
01-13-2007, 07:31 PM
Jennaie, true but the fact that it is sexy could mean anything! :eek: It is all a perception no? But you still can let your imagination run rampant! I don't mind.:devil:

Methinks your a tease.:happy: But a very pretty one none the less. :hugs:

Country girl
01-13-2007, 08:09 PM

Lucille, I won't swear to it, but as a GG, I think we actually get away with a lot more where dancing is concerned. Many times I have gone to the bar with my GG friends and we will dance together to the rock and roll songs. Sometimes we can get fairly down and dirty. The guys love watching us and no one complains. I can also dirty dance with my SO, and have, and no one complains about that either. I'd have to say if a couple of guys tried to do that, all hell would break loose. Especially here in Texas. However, as CDer's who the hell would know or care who you dance with? I'd say if your comfortable doing it, then go for it!

JennaieQuote:
Originally Posted by Country girl GG http://crossdressers.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=704232#post704232)

Methinks your a tease.:happy: But a very pretty one none the less. :hugs:

Jennaie, I only tease my SO!!!!:tongueout

Trinni
01-14-2007, 07:53 AM
I have been told many times I dance like a white boy. Maybe I would do better if I let loose and danced like a white girl.

Kristen Kelly
02-03-2007, 10:58 PM

Yes to all three, just about anyone that wants to get out and dance. If they have a mirror even dance with myself

Sally24
02-04-2007, 09:30 AM
Dancing at home or in a club is the greatest! If you haven't tried it yet, paractice at home first. I have many mirrors in my room and put on either some Smooth Jazz for some slow movements, or electronica to simulate the beat and moves at your average club. I watch music videos, etc.. to get more ideas on movements and then just practice,practice,practice.

It is fun all by itself, but at a club, it is something else! The CDs usually dance together, but we do have many GGs that like to dance with us. Gay guys will frequently jump in there too. The straight guys not so much. No matter who though, it is a blast! I've never felt so feminine as when I'm moving on the dancefloor and looking good. Just a feeling you have to experience to understand. Give it a try girls, you'll be hooked!

Sally

Deidra Cowen
02-04-2007, 10:14 AM
I luv dancing out at the clubs! Have even dirty danced a few times. :tongueout Nothing better than great music, a big fun crowd and lots of dancing on a clubbing night!

I dance mainly with Tgirls, but some GGs and every once in a while guys. Not too many guys will dance with us. But some of the Admirers here in Atlanta will do it. By the way an old gay gentleman did give me lessons one night at the Stage Door. LOL Honestly he did. He taught me some good tricks, for example never look down at your feet. I still am probably marginal in my style...but I just have fun. But sometimes my Tgirl friends do tease me about my dancing.

This does not look like I am dancing but honestly it was taken out on the dance floor at The Star Bar during the Twinkledome party.

Karren H
02-04-2007, 10:34 AM
Nahhh... One, I don't dance and neither does Karren.... and B) hard rock or metal... not really danceable... if i could...

Karren

Ashley1
02-04-2007, 10:50 PM
I plan on dancing around my apartment tonight in my Steve Madden strappy stilettos and lacy beribboned Victoria's Secret baby doll (with pink panties that have the cutest little bow on them), listening to Frank Sinatra on my headphones with a glass of Jack Daniel's and Coke in my hand (careful, don't spill).

Years ago, I drank Jack Daniel's and Coke, and people asked me why I ruined the Jack Daniels.:hugs:
:love:
Ashley1

Lovely Rita
03-03-2007, 08:33 AM
As a matter of fact Lahr, I love to dance just as you described in front of the mirror with girlie music. When I am not Rita I normally listen to Pink Floyd, Led Zepellin, but as Rita I am into all the Beonce and girlie girls, go figure. My favorite is to dance Mambo because it actually has the feminine dance steps in contrast to the man's. I just love to dance the girlie steps, doing the sensuous cuban step and hip action. Mambo is a very sexy dance. I surprise myself as I do it in 5 inch heels.

SANDRA MICHELLE
03-03-2007, 02:08 PM
I am not much of a dancer, just weddings for my kids and nephews and nieces. I like to dance when I have a few drinks in me, so does my wife when she has a couple drinks otherwise we don't get out and dance just to go dancing. It does sound fun though but I'm not into dancing so I would look silly doing it, even forgetting about the 5" heels and dress I would be wearing

Sierra Evon
03-03-2007, 02:13 PM
I love to dance from time to time , at home tho, love to dance very femme !!!, :happy: , but I like alot of 80's heavy metal bands , mostly , like " Iron-Maiden " I guess I'm a rocker girl !!! at heart !!!!!!! :heehee:

Di
03-03-2007, 02:21 PM
Dirty dancing.....at the club we dance with a group of people now .......going there tonight...yah..........but one of the times when we just started going there I sat out for a second...was right by the dance floor...Sher was dancing away....when a really butchy girl came up behind her...and started dancing:lol: we were kinda new going to the club....and I was awwwwww isn,t that cute and trying to dig out the camera out of my purse....when Sher came running over to me...guess this girl was really dirty dancing:p

btmgrl6
03-24-2007, 09:10 PM
I love to go dancing.......SALSA! We have a club not to far from me. I go with friends a couple times a month....Most of the gg's dress very sexily, and so do I. Great fun!

Steph

Eva Diva
03-24-2007, 09:33 PM
I took dance lessons years ago - in guy mode then - from a ballroom dancer. The way those girls move in heels is astonishing. Salsa is the same. Someone once said "Ginger Rodgers did everything Fred Astaire did, only backwards and in heels". Nuff said. :D Personally, if I try to spin more than once in a day, I get motion sickness! I guess I'll have to keep leading.

TraceyDresses
03-25-2007, 07:17 AM
Swaying to the music while dressed is fun and feels nice.

Billiemarie
03-27-2007, 08:06 AM
Years ago, I drank Jack Daniel's and Coke, and people asked me why I ruined the Jack Daniels.:hugs:
:love:
Ashley1

The only things I like with my JD's are ice cube's and possibly a swizzle stick.
Double shot makes a nice sipping drink.
BillieMarie

RobertaFermina
03-27-2007, 10:55 AM
I don't dance at home, actually don't stay home longer than 10 minutes once I'm dressed!

I do my dancing, dirty and otherwise, at the clubs. As long as they are reasonably sober and polite (cute doesn't hurt at all, either LOL!), I'll dance with TGirls, Women, or Men.

Someday I'll get an LBD or some larger Breast Forms....I might be enticed to spend a minute dancing in front of the mirror before heading out.

For now, nothing beats dancing with folks at the club!

:rose: Roberta :rose: