PDA

View Full Version : Shopping day

jamiecd636
01-12-2007, 05:50 PM
Wanted to take advantage of the sales. Left the house in panties, matching cami and trouser socks under usual drab attire. Went to the mall, walked around for a while, then hit the stores. Was a little nervous at first but once I talked to the first SA the nerves disappeared and the fun began. Walked into NY and Company, SA said hello asked if she could help me find something. Said just looking. Found 2 slacks and tops that I wanted to try. Ask SA if it was possible? She said no problem, and opened fitting room. Bought one slack and top. Next on to Dress Barn, picked out two pairs of goucho pants a top and dress. SA asked if I wanted to try on. I said yes, as she opened the fitting room door she said she had the dress and thought "I would love it." She was right. Next on to Victorias Secret. Bought pink bra and panty set and two other panties. On to Nine West for shoes. Found heals to wear with the dress. Went to the Limited tried on a skirt, left the store went back and bought it, had to have it.

In all it was a great day, although spent too much money!!! All of the SA's were so helpful and welcoming. What a great feeling to be walking in the mall with bags from these great stores full of new cloths,etc. Shopping in the stores with arm loads of things to try on like GG's

I know this is long but wanted to share the great experience and feelings.

Jamie

Samantha Jane Foster
01-12-2007, 05:53 PM
It sounds like you bought some really cute things, especially from Victoria's Secret and Nine West. You must have smaller feet to be able to buy heels so easily in the store. I have to find Women's 11 1/2, which is so difficult.

susie evans
01-12-2007, 05:54 PM
you were a busy girl and sounds like you had fun keep going girl shop till you drop:heehee: :heehee:

love susie