PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever been caught???

Amy Hepker
01-12-2007, 09:13 PM
Hi Everyone,

I always sleep enfemme, in my favorite dresses and Blouses.:rolleyes: It's about the only time I get to do it. Anyway Last night I put on one of my favorite dresses.:heehee: It is a tight fitting short Dress that zips up the back. It really conforms to the body and around the breasts. I woke up this mourning and could not get the zipper down. It would go down about 2", but that was it. I thought Oh S--t.:eek: I tried and tried, then decided all I could do was try to pull it up and over. Remember it fits real tight. I was able to get it over and off. What a relief, I thought I was going to have to wake up my Lady and ask her to help. The problem was that a piece of fabric got caught in the zipper when I pulled it up. That was a close one. Has this ever happened before to you???

marie354
01-12-2007, 09:41 PM
Oh yes. I had this red flowered sun-dress and the last, I really mean last time I put it on I had put on a couple of pounds. I had a little trouble getting it zipped up, but finally got it. When it came time to change, the zipper got stuck. My SO wasn't home so I waited for her and she couldn't get it either. I ended up flexing my body until the zipper broke... There was no slipping it up and off. I've never found another like it since.

kerrianna
01-12-2007, 09:59 PM
:heehee:

You girls are too funny!

Fairly recently I found a thrift store I had never been to before, a small place, and all the clothes were upstairs. Well there was no one up there and I found this blouse that I really really liked. It kind of looked small though, so I figured maybe I should try it on. There was a small area to try things on, only seperated by a thin curtain. I went and tried on the blouse - did I mention I REALLY wanted it - so I ignored the fact that it seemed too small, thinking if I get it past the arms and shoulders it'll fit anyway. :doh:

Got halfway, with my head stuck in it and realized no amount of wishing would make it fit, so I tried to get it off. Couldn't. :eek: Then I heard someone coming up the stairs. I wriggled and squirmed until I finally got one arm free and was able to pull it off. Between panic I was trying not to laugh because I knew it was a ridiculous situation.

I walked out of the changing area with my hair all mussed up, my face red from practically not breathing, holding the pretty little blouse I would never wear in one hand. The lady who had come up the stairs just looked at me with bewilderment. :raisedeyebrow:

I didn't care. At least I got the thing off and didn't strangle myself with it. :blushing:

susie evans
01-12-2007, 10:04 PM
nope i allways sleep in a nitee:heehee: :heehee:

BOOTLOVINGGIRL
01-13-2007, 01:58 AM
Had trouble with a zipper getting stuck on my sister's dress once. Went into a panic and eventually broke it in getting it off. I just put it back in her closet and hopped for the best. She never suspected anything so it never before an issue. Too bad too because I really liked that dress!

Lanore
01-13-2007, 07:08 AM
It's hard to get caught in my birth day cloths.

Lanore

Raychel
01-13-2007, 08:15 AM
Damn Zippers. I have a couple of dresses that have those things. I just hate them. If I do manage to get the zipped up all the way I can never get out of them.

I am pretty careful to get items that just pull over my head now.

Cyndi06
01-13-2007, 08:34 AM
But sometimes don't you subconciously "want to get caught" I know I do sometimes

:devil:

Angela E.
01-13-2007, 09:06 AM
More times than I can remember.-Angela.:GE:

Amy Hepker
01-28-2007, 10:09 PM
Yes, Sometimes I would like to get caught, but that depends on by who.

Karren H
01-28-2007, 10:18 PM
Never been caught enfemme or wearing anything fem....

Karren

Avsblues19
01-29-2007, 03:18 AM
When I was younger, I was caught putting on a pair of purple silk bikini panties by my step-dad. He told me to take them off and then he hid them. I found them the next day. I also have had close calls but no other situations of being caught.

Marianna Julianna
01-29-2007, 03:36 AM
When I was younger the only place I got to dress was the bathroom, one day I thought I'd locked the door as usual, but hadn't and my brother caught me. I was lucky, I think, my skirt was down on the floor and he was back out so quick I don't think he saw much, he never said anything (we were both in our teens at the time). I once just could not resist trying on a pink dress of my sisters, it was way to small really but I could just about get into it. Then the zip stuck, I was alone in the house at the time though, so didn't panic and managed to ease it open after a few minutes. Later when I got my own room I used to push a dressing table against the door, then I couldn't get caught although there were sometimes awkward questions as to why I;d blocked myself in.

tvbeckytv
01-29-2007, 08:10 AM
When I was younger the only place I got to dress was the bathroom, one day I thought I'd locked the door as usual, but hadn't and my brother caught me. I was lucky, I think, my skirt was down on the floor and he was back out so quick I don't think he saw much, he never said anything (we were both in our teens at the time). I once just could not resist trying on a pink dress of my sisters, it was way to small really but I could just about get into it. Then the zip stuck, I was alone in the house at the time though, so didn't panic and managed to ease it open after a few minutes. Later when I got my own room I used to push a dressing table against the door, then I couldn't get caught although there were sometimes awkward questions as to why I;d blocked myself in.

blimey your good marianna.
one question though...are you really sure they didnt know, especially mum.
by my mid teens id been seen so many times by all family members..mum, brother, sister and dad. but you know, none of them ever said a word...well, not for a few years anyways, and then it was mum getting stroppy cos i ruined one of her skirts.

matti
01-29-2007, 09:55 AM
about 4 months ago my gf purchased a long gown. I thought we were close enough to the same size but after I got the gown on I realized I wasn't. I had to break the zipper after almost an hour in the gown and knowing that she would be back soon. I feel bad and tell myself I won't do that again anyway she thinks that it must have happened at the thrift store. I offered to pay for it and did but still.

Suzie S.
01-29-2007, 10:20 AM
I've never had a zipper get stuck, but I have been caught once.
Long story short, wife knows and accepts, but no one else. I've never been out in public except Halloween. I had a day off of work, and my wife was at work. I took the opportunity to dress, full makeup, nails polished, etc.
I was just crossing the foyer and doorbell rings. I'm thinking maybe neighbor, family or friend. There is a face in the side window, and our eyes met. Holy s**t! I know I couldn't run and hide at that point. It was a UPS delivery man with a parcel for me. Gee, how nice. LOL!

Well, I took about 5 seconds to compose myself and answered the door as confidently as I could and thanked him for the package. That was it. No harm done. I must have been white as a ghost under my makeup. This was the first time I had EVER been seen by a stranger. After an hour or so my heart stopped racing and I got on with my day. Looking back on it now, it was a real rush. I'm just glad I mustered the dignity to stand there and open the door. I'm also glad it wasn't a friend or family member! :heehee:

:love:
Suzie S.

kaitlin
01-29-2007, 10:37 AM
Hey Girls, I havent been caught fully dressed but one day my GF's sister was over for lunch, I was wearing shorts and a pair of little ankle socks. During the meal she dropped her napkin and bent down to pick it up. She sat up looked into my eyes and asked "Are your toenails painted?" It was then I found that bright red polish, bright sun light and thin sock don't go together very well. We told her it was just a fun thing we did once in a while. Boy if she only Knew!!! Kaitlin

Billie Jean
01-29-2007, 12:53 PM
Many times by my ex and my sister. Billie Jean

ShortSkirtCindy
01-29-2007, 01:49 PM
Hello Amy,

Just to share the one and only time in my life that I was caught dressed, an mind you by a family member, an I remember it like yesterday.

I was about 13 years old, in my bedroom dressed up in my sister's clothes / a checkered blue and white "Choker Style" halter top, pleated high waist short shorts, suntan pantyhose and my own navy blue chunk heel shoes (the kind boys used to wear in the early seventies).

As I said, I was in my bedroom getting ready to take the outfit off when my older brother came up the stairs like a speeding bullet and into my room, to find me standing there facing him in full view, as I was trying to get the knot out of the tie of the Halter Top behind my neck.

His only words were "Oh My God" and he left the room.

Needless to say, I was in shock and embarrased, but to this day, he has never mentioned it or to anyone else that I know of.

We are and always have been really close, as I think he just assumed to have forgotten about it, but I am sure, like me, he will always remember it.

I have been able to fly below the "Radar" with my crossdressing throughout my life when it has come to friends and family, but I am sure there are some that suspect it of me, especially seeing me at Halloween parties all dolled up.

Good luck and take care.

~~Cindy~~

JenniferR771
01-29-2007, 02:22 PM
---I rather like back zippers as I have a slight bondage fetish, and I always imagine a woman zipping up my dress and putting in a safety pin or glue in the zipper.
--- Unfortunately, I was trying on several dresses at a thrift store shopping with my favorite SA in semi dressed mode (wig, earrings, lipstick, jeans heels, chest stuffed). I went out of fitting room in a dress to show the SA one of my dress selections--but she was busy with a long line at the register. I went back in fitting room and the discovered the zipper stuck. I came out and finally had to ask for help from a nearby woman customer who had been, secretly glancing at me. She freed it after several attempts. What could I say except, "Thank you very much!"

Sam-antha
01-29-2007, 02:27 PM
Seen frequently, usually in town.
Caught by a zipper, never.
Caught by someone who should not see such things, never... yet.

loki_uk
01-29-2007, 02:32 PM
My walked in on me unannounced to find me wearing her knickers, and gave me a quick lecture about not doing it when the kids could see me

She still thinks I've just got a fetish though, so my covers only partly blown lol

Helen MC
01-29-2007, 05:08 PM
I had a couple of close calls, but thankfully was never caught at home or school. Once my Mum walked in on me when I was in my bedroom looking at myself in the mirror and wearing only a pair of my sister Anne's navy blue cotton school knickers.Thankfully she took them to be a pair of swimming trunks, but thereafter I made sure my bedroom door was bolted.

The second close call was at school when they changed the day of PE as there were Local Elections on the usual day . I was wearing a pair of my sister's knickers under my trousers . Luckily I had enough time to go to the toilet and slip off my knickers as it was a lot less trouble to get undressed in front of the other boys and be "commando" than to be wearing a pair of girls' knickers instead of Y-Fronts .

I was only caught once and that was in my early 20s when at work the lock on the toilet door didn't work properly and another employee whom I didn't like and who also disliked me walked in on me as I was sat on the toilet doing a pee ( I have sat to pee like girls do since I started to wear panties aged 12) . As I was wearing a pair of floral patterned women's panties I was caught and in the end had to leave that job as in 1975 people were not so tolerant towards sexual diversity as they are now.

Deidra Cowen
01-29-2007, 05:15 PM
Have not be caught by anyone I know yet...well except for my daughter thats another story. Of course tons of shop keepers, bartenders and people out at the clubs obviously know I'm a tranny. :tongueout

That being said I was about half way ready Friday evening before going clubbing. Had just panties and bra on...and I was in the middle of putting on my makeup. Someone kept knocking on my freaking door...I did not answer of course! I have had neighbors want to borrow the phone and stuff like that before I guessed that was what it was about. But lord they freaking kept knocking....and I have a doorbell which they did not use.

I did not go look out the little peep hole cause since my steps that lead down to the front door creak really loudly. I live in a 3 level loft and my first floor is just basically a tiny entrance hall then the steps.

Hope it was not an crisis or emergcy...but no way was I answering the door about halfway to being enfemme. :devil:

krisinpink
01-29-2007, 05:32 PM
:happy:

These stories are fun to read! Nice thread you've started here Miss Amy!

I was busted by my ex-wife twice...guess she was not as accepting as I tried to fool myself into thinking.

Have had more close calls since, than I could ever remember though!
I can say with confidence that I can run in heels! :D
The repeated situation is this: several teenage step-daughters with cars and mobile friends means that at ANY moment a car can show up in the driveway. When this happens, THE RACE IS ON!! Heart pounding, brain rushing, hands (as deftly as possible) kicking off shoes, removing garments, under garments, jewerly --etc! So far, I've been able to cover by saying "Not now...I'm in the bathroom" (3/4 bath in master bedroom) !*whew*!

Kinda fun to laugh about from this perspective, but when it happens...adrenaline city baby!!

-Jacqui

mikala
01-29-2007, 09:02 PM
Caught by my sister... and she remembered it..... I was wearing black tights, and a leotard.... with bra n' boobs.....

Later on caught by my wife.... she was only pissed because I was wearing her clothes.... black bra, black slip, and full makeup..... later she laughed about my escapades.... and later on when she mentioned her lesbian experiences while a teenager I mentioned my desire to xdress.... she kind-a-ignored it at the time.... BUT SHE KNOWS.....

linnea
01-29-2007, 09:28 PM
Though I have had several very close calls, I have been caught only a couple of times. Once was on the occasion of my very first venture into the world of crossdressing. I have related this in previous posts. It happened when I was seven, and I tried on one of my mother's girdles that was hanging on a line in our basement to dry. I don't know why, but I tried it on, and within moments of my getting it on, my mother came down the stairs and caught me wearing it. In a calm, non-threatening voice, she said, "what are you doing?" In a kid-like fashion, I said, "Nothing." She turned around and went back upstairs, and I took off the girdle and went outside (or upstairs or something that I don't really remember). I do know that my mother never said another word about it.
Now, over fifty years later, I was caught by the state police. I was driving home from a business trip in a company car. The car had one headlight out. I had taken advantage of some time away from my hometown to dress and do some shopping en femme. At about 9 pm, I drove past a state patrol car. The officer noticed the light problem and pulled me over.
He came up to my car door, greeted me, and asked for my driver's license. I gave him the license, he gave me a friendly "heads up" that I had a light out, checked my license, and let me go.
The more I go out, the less I think about getting caught. Or perhaps I have come to some conclusions about what I'm doing that have turned a new attitude in me. Since I'm not doing anything illegal or immoral, there is nothing to catch (except by people from whom I have kept my crossdressing secret). There was a time in my live when being stopped by a police officer would have been totally devastating to me; now, unless I have done something heinous, I don't worry about it.
The police officer was very professional, and I'm grateful for that. My mother's non-response has always puzzled me a bit. But she did a few other puzzling things with me (nothing mean or abusive), so I'm perplexed about those too. She died about twelve years ago. I'll never know those answers.

SandyR
01-29-2007, 10:49 PM
Wife came home early, I was in a nice skirt, top, black thigh highs, and nice 4" heels. Surfing the net kicking back, enjoying myself. Then,,,the door goes open! I run upstairs to our bedroom pull a quick change. Latter she asked "what were you doing running upstairs I say "pager from work went off". Well latter that year I come out, she knew, always has. I am one of the lucky girls, she's being very supportive......

Huggs...

SandyR

JulieC
02-01-2007, 02:15 PM
Wife came home early, I was in a nice skirt, top, black thigh highs, and nice 4" heels. Surfing the net kicking back, enjoying myself. Then,,,the door goes open! I run upstairs to our bedroom pull a quick change. Latter she asked "what were you doing running upstairs I say "pager from work went off". Well latter that year I come out, she knew, always has. I am one of the lucky girls, she's being very supportive......

I keep commenting on this, hoping people will hear and understand. Many of us who are in the closet to our partners are, often enough, not in the closet as much as we think we are. Too may times I see people not giving their partners due credit for intelligence. It doesn't take much to figure things out. I wouldn't be surprised if a very large segment of the people who think their wives do not know are actually wrong.

-BB

michellect
02-01-2007, 02:17 PM
I came close to being caught wearing my sisters pantyhose when I was young. Let's just say it was a mad dash to the bathroom.

Daintre
02-01-2007, 02:31 PM
I was caught when I was a young teen, my bedroom was in the basement and every morning my dad would shout down that it was time to get up. One day he came down and pulled my bed sheets back.....I was wearing a nightie....lets just say that it was not a great day that day. :(

Staci G
02-01-2007, 02:55 PM
I have a brokerage working from home. My wife used to work with me but now is out of the house, I had a secretary that her children always came over after school. The oldest one was 15 or 16 she came in my office one sunny day while the sun was shinning through the open blinds. I was bare foot and she caught the shimmer of some glitter I still had left on my toes from the nail polish I had removed. She asked "do you paint your toes?" I said yes and thats all there was to it she just said cool and never mentioned it again.
I know she said something to my wife cause she jumped all over me that evening about it..

ArleneRaquel
02-02-2007, 12:54 AM
But only when I want to be ! :love: & :hugs: Trina - Mysterious Lady

Amy Hepker
02-03-2007, 07:12 AM
I like threads like this. I am glad I started it. Lets hear more.

Madison Marie
02-03-2007, 08:36 AM
Where to start?
Not caught but my Dad found a bra and panties under my bed he would just take them but after awhile he started washing and folding them and putting them under my pillow.He never said a word about it.Another time I was renting a house with my brother and some other friends. We all went out for drinks but I went home at least four hours before they would come home. I was in a chair watching tv (with a short white skirt black bodysuit my legs shaved and pantyhoes high heels on make up and my wig) when the door opened.It was my brother he looked at me and asked me if I was home. Then I got up and walked upstairs to my bedroom.About a hour later and after a shower I came down stairs where my brother was watching tv he asked my where that girl was and I told him it was me he said "then you are the one I should tell you look nice tonight". Another time is after my GF found pantyhose in my truck and I had to tell her about everything.She came home and found me a sleep on the couch (11:45pm) after a hard day at work.I was in my little black dress shaved leg and pantyhose black boots with four and a half inch heels.She tapped me until I was awake and said I should put on my pj's. I could not help it I walked across the kitchen and went out back to have a smoke.She doesn't like what I do but always has a question for me. She came outside and asked "how in the hell do you walk in those heels I can't even do it".

NatashaCD
02-03-2007, 09:01 AM
Great story marie :D

Ugly Michele
02-04-2007, 04:09 PM
Yes by my mother and yes it lead to a real bloody beating. Never by anyone else. As far as sleeping I always sleep in silky nighties.

Alpaula
02-04-2007, 07:00 PM
:battingeyelashes: :be:
But sometimes don't you subconciously "want to get caught" I know I do sometimes

:devil:

Me too:battingeyelashes: :be:

Sally24
02-04-2007, 08:59 PM
Well those darn zippers strike again! I was shopping at Filene's last year during their huge going out of business sale. My wife found this cute pink business pants suit for me. Of course being en femme I went to the ladies dressing room to check the fit. I didn't notice the underarm zipper so just tried to put the sleeveless top on over my head. I got it about half way thru with one shoulder in when it just stuck. Now both the jacket and the top are joined together with one of those security tags thingies so I've got that dangling around my head too as I struggled to get it back off. After 2-3 minutes of work (felt more like 5) I finally got it off without destroying my wig. I didn't damage any of the clothes either. It's now my favorite professional type outfit that I can use for meetings and seminars.

Sally

Mistybtm
02-04-2007, 09:29 PM
:battingeyelashes: :be:

Me too:battingeyelashes: :be:

Same here.
I am thinking of comming out to my x when she visits
We are good friends now and maybe she will move back in some day.
but i still want to dress if she does.
Mistybtm.

Staci
02-04-2007, 10:05 PM
Only thing that comes close is that my daughter saw me in a pair of sparkly pink high heel sandals once. She and a friend came home and came running down the stairs. They opened the door. I turned around and due to the surprise completely forgot I was wearing high heels. She said "nice shoes dad". I told her that mom bet me I couldn't wear heels for a few hours. She just said oh and that was it. never another word. My wife laughed so hard I thought she would die. She thought it was hilarious.

lusci0us
02-04-2007, 10:35 PM
i was driving, with my normal clothes and a jean skirt with red tights. Apparently I was driving in an area where i didn't know the speed limit and was pulled over... I wasn't sure but I figured the cop must have noticed that i was wearing a skirt and red tights.

Amy Hepker
02-10-2007, 09:45 PM
Michele,
I am soryy to hear that you were beat for crossdressing, it does not sound like it worked. Welcome home.

Connieminiskirts
02-10-2007, 10:46 PM
I have not posted in a very long time, but I am again starting with this post.

Back in fall of 2002 I was driving a truck,(18wheeler) accross Oregon on I-84, fully dressed from head to heels, grey longsleeve turtlneck, red mini, nude leggs pantyhose, my black knee high boots, full makeup and blonde breast length wig. Being the leadfooted driver that I am I was totally igmoring the Oregon 55mph limit for trks, Didnt even see "ole smokey" until I saw the red and blues in my left mirror. I was runnin a solid 65mph, first thot? there goes a totally clean 7 year record! Then as I stopped it hit me, "Oh s**** I am dressed. Damn, what am I gonna do?" well smokey walked up, and as he approached my door I just swung it open! My skirt was pretty short, showing lots of leg, I knew I had to distract him so I even turned toward him, and yes he did get a "nice look". The officer looked as I opend the door and turned toward him then he diverted his eyes and I asked in mt best fem voice, "Was I speeding officer?" He answered, "Yes ma'am, you were runnin about 65, speed limit for trucks is 55. You think you can slow down a bit?"
I replied, "yes sir, I am sorry I really wasn't payin attention. I will slow down,
promise, you gonna write me up?" "No, I am giving you a warning," and he pushed the door shut, looked up at my face and said, "Have a nice day, drive safe ma'am." and then he walked back to his car. I waited until he got in,
shut off his lites then I started up the ole 'binder' and headed to Salt Lake.
Way to close. But thats only one. The other was way more intense and much more "personal". I will share the other in a 2nd post.

ITs nice to be back, even tho I dont have much oppoertunity to dress any more but still my heart is in it and I hope to be able to soon Still have all my clothes etc!
Read me soon, Connie Lynn

Hillary Rose
02-11-2007, 02:20 PM
I'll try to keep this as clean as I can. WHen I was about 13 I was wearing a very ****ty outfit, heels, fishnets, lil black dress, I was enjoying myself as my father opened the door, apparently the lock decided to not hold up that day. Worst thing is I was filming myself with a camcorder when he walked in. Well he basically asked what the hell I was doing and told e to take it all off immediately and left the room. He came back in told me I better get rid of the tape ( I didn't) and he sat down next to me, and in the nicest most caring voice I have ever heard from him, he said he used to do it too and that if I ever felt I wanted to that there was surgery available to become female and he would help me through it. Well of course being so young and the fact that to this day im not sure I want srs I said no I just do it for fun. Other times my mom has always found clothes in my room, she would just pull it out of its hiding place and leave it as if to say I know about your secret.

Another time, I was on my webcam in the kitchen dressed in a french maids costume, pretty provocative, showing off on cam, all of a sudden I heard keys at the door so before I could rush to the bathroom she had the door open and realized I had the chain on it and said wtf is this? I said hang on ran to the bathroom took everything off as quickly as possible and realized the best place I could hide everything was in a cooler we had drying off in the tub, I came back out and let her in, I just told her I really had to go to the bathroom, but before I had a chance to go in and hide the thngs she found them. She got extremely upset and thought it was her fault I dressed, saying she didnt satisfy me enough etc... she swore to me she wouldnt tell anyone and asked me to not do it, so I stopped for the rest of the relationship. We broke up a few months later cuz I moved out of state for school, to the best of my knowledge she never told any of our friends and I still talk to her from time to time.

Hermione Simpson
02-11-2007, 03:30 PM
no, i haven't been caught but i've been close to being caught, i was about 9 when one of my sisters nearly caught me wearing her favourite blue dress at the time

sheiligh
02-12-2007, 08:41 AM
oh yes!! i had it happen late last summer to me! i have a formal mermaidstyle that goes down to ankles and it fits quite snug , and i got in to that one friday afternoon and the zipper in back got stuck just as i got it all the way up! i was stuck in that thing untill sunday afternoon!! when a cd friend stopped by and she helpe me get ouit of it finally! im glad i had air conditioning in the house as it was hot out and it was a sliky type material and it was warm to be in it now i dont get in it unless she is here to help me zip into it

willowgurl
02-12-2007, 09:25 AM
About two weeks ago, I was doing my laundry, in my apartment building's laundry room. I almost always do this task dressed in girl jeans and a sweater, usually with conservative shoes or sneakers. This day I had just decided to weat a pair of boots, I really like(5" Heels). Iwas busily folding my undies when a neighbor walked into the room. He immediately noticed my boots and girl jeans, and also the thongs I was folding. To my surprise, his only comment was "I like your boots". He and I have been out a couple of times since. Never thought this would happen in a million years. willow