PDA

View Full Version : weekend alone

soccervixen
01-12-2007, 11:15 PM
My wife and kids are gone for the weekend, so I am dressing more for the times I am at home by myself, most likely the 2 evenings.

Tonight it is a creme bra with padding, creme panties with lace, nylons, sheer cami / slip, silk floral robe, 3 1/2" Bandolino tan leather slingbacks, lipstick, mascara and eye shadow, colored my nails a coral shade, snad spritzed on some Charlie. I turned up the heat for a while so I don't freeze like this! I think I will sleep like this with makeup on - any other gurls here do that?

Absolutely yummy feeling.

Am I going to be bummed out when the weekend is over?

BOOTLOVINGGIRL
01-13-2007, 01:13 AM
I like to sleep this way too(although I don't usually use makeup much. I had a female friend who would come in late and just curl up in her miniskirt and go to sleep. I've emulated her when I can, even sleeping with my boots on.

Angie G
01-13-2007, 01:19 AM
WOW I would love a weekend alone :hugs:
Angie

Elaine Lynn
01-13-2007, 06:47 AM
Sure do:heehee: Once in a while I get a weekend alone like that and get all dresses up its great. The only thing I have to make sure I do is cover the pillow with a towel before I go to sleep because the wife has a fit if I get blush or lipstick or any other makeup all over it. I need to keep her :happy:

InHerShoes
01-13-2007, 07:02 AM
As noted above, you will ruin your pillow case. It's best to wash up at night and start from scratch in the morning. Have fun!