PDA

View Full Version : Shopping En Femme! part deux

Megan_Girl
01-13-2007, 02:27 AM
Been there...went shopping!!
As I have shared in a previous post I found a local store that caters to the TG community. I also found out via their internet newsletter that they were having a Big Sale this week.
Now, remember I have not been "out" dressed in nearly 10 years and never in broad daylight
So, "taking the panties by the lace" so to speak I took the day off. I spent the morning relaxing, listening to some fantastic music via www.martiniinthemorning.com, selecting my clothes, styled my wig, polished my nails and pampering myself.
Had a nice lunch, a hot shower and a close shave. By 2:PM I was fully decked out in black 4" pumps, black tights, Burgundy and black skirt, my Cream cowl neck sweater and everything a girl would put underneath. Topped of course with my Honey Auburn wig I thought I looked as good as I was going to. So new purse in hand I slid behind the wheel and made the 30 minute trip to see the Contessa.
I had been to see her in drab earlier in the week and she had talked with me about how allot of the girls she sees look more like drag queens then girls and this made me more nervous (as if that's possible). I was wondering how she would comment on my mornings efforts. (The Contessa is known for speaking her mind) Well after a warm welcome :hugs: and a few pleasantries she gave me the once over twice from head to toe held both my hands looked me in the eye and said "Honey, you could go ANYWHERE with that look!!"
Well, I was soaring!! :happy:
I spent the next hour and a half in her capable hands. I tried on several skirts, tops, jewelry, etc... I ended up purchasing a two tone, brown and pink suede skirt, a mocha brown knit top, a gold and rhinestone lasso necklace and the best shaping pantie I have ever had!! (RED). I spent a fair amount of my stash of mad money. But I feel I got some real bargains.
I also met up with a girl from this forum who was shopping with her SO. They to were getting real hands on service. Both she and her SO had such nice comments about my look I was really blushing. :blushing:
Packages in hand and head in the clouds I slid back behind the wheel and made my way home to "Drab" down before the family got home.
What a day....made a fantastic friend in the Contessa and got the ego boost of a lifetime!! AND.... before I left the "Contessa" invited me back to have lunch next week with her and her models to see if I would like to work with her & them and model at her next photo shoot!!! :D

And you girls had to convince me to go!!! :bonk: :bonk:

XXX
Megan

RobertaFermina
01-13-2007, 02:41 AM
LOL!

Your Courage and Success is so awesome I am struck with ENVY!

I feel positively Catty about your fabulous Day ! (How would I have looked in her clothes? jada jada jada).

OK. Now that is out of the way I have to say that you deserve this after 10 years "in the studio."

Don't wait another 10 before a Sequel !

:thumbsup: Roberta

kerrianna
01-13-2007, 02:59 AM
Wow that sounds like a day in heaven. :c9:

I hope you get to do a photo shoot and we get to see the results.

Way to go girl :thumbup: :hugs:

Megan_Girl
01-13-2007, 09:06 AM
I'll do my own mini photo shoot here at home so as to show off my new things.

:daydreaming: I don't even want to think of how much fun it would be to be able to try on a model all those fantastic clothes!! IT would be a dream come true :daydreaming:
To wear them and not have to buy them ...well,..... but I said I wasn't going to think about it!

XXX
Megan

lauraabdl
01-13-2007, 09:20 AM
I think it would be a shame not to go and have such a beautiful time. I only wish I could get out. But you go girl and show the rest of us how much fun you can have. best wishes:2c:

heelme
01-13-2007, 11:32 AM
Megan,
I did not know the Contessa invited you to the next photo shoot!!! That's awesome, you have no choice, you have to go! My wife and I really enjoyed the outing and especially meeting you. The photos you have posted here are great, but don't hold a candle to what we saw in person. WOW. My wife talked about how great you looked all the way home. She sees all the important small stuff, like fingernails and accessories, that I don't seem to take in. She commented on how your whole look came together and SOOOO passable. Congratulations.

I sure hope you avail yourself of the photo shoot opportunity. That kind of chance doesn't come around often and I think you'd be Contessa's new star.

Megan_Girl
01-13-2007, 12:38 PM
A girls gotta do what a girl gotta do!! :heehee:

Thanks again for all you and your wife's kind words! :hugs:
It was a real pleasure meeting your wife. What a dear :love: . She's a truly genuine lady!! Your truly blessed. She's a :star:

I do have a job and need to keep my focus of providing for my family.......... BUT, if she was serious..(?)... and IF there is anyway I can do it... I will with out a doubt.

XXX
Megan

Noel Chimes
01-13-2007, 05:44 PM
Do the words, "sick leave or Vacation o9r sent on assisgnment" give you any suggestions??

susie evans
01-13-2007, 08:06 PM
that sounds like a great day and a lot of fun now you are all set keep it going it gets easyer every time out you no your ok when the sa at kohls calls you buy name and says see you agin soon mrs. evans :heehee: :heehee:
your on a rooool

susie

Missy Anne's GG
01-13-2007, 10:21 PM
What an uplifting experience! Good for you! Thanks for telling us about your wonderful adventure!

Hugs,

Missy Anne's GG

Megan_Girl
01-14-2007, 03:41 AM
Do the words, "sick leave or Vacation o9r sent on assisgnment" give you any suggestions??

:devil: Ohhhh Noel.....your so bad!! :devil:

I just couldn't ... I mean what if... Could I?? :heehee:

I do have allot of time accrued...:thinking:
XXX
Megan