PDA

View Full Version : Akron, Oh/Penny's Outlet

misspatty
01-13-2007, 10:30 AM
Hi All,

Just want to give a heads up for anyone in the Akron, Ohio area. At Rolling Acres Mall, there is a JC Penny's Outlet store. They have a large outlet store and in the mall they have a small store that handles catalog returns. The catalog store has great deals on bras , shapewear, and clothing for low prices. Most bras and shapewear are priced at $6.95. The other day I found a Glamorise 42A bra, and a girdle. I browsed and dug through all the shapers and things took my selections to the dressing room and tried on. This saved me from having to return two items that did not fit.

Just want to let you know that right now, they have a few pairs of padded panties. All too small for me, darn. They had a padded panty with padded butt in size XL and they even had four pad panties in small and medium. I was shy about searching through the stuff until I saw the padded panties, then I just lost it and was on a treasure hunt. I did not care if anyone was watching me! The lady that worked there seemed a little uncomfortable but was very polite.

Hugs
Patty