PDA

View Full Version : What not to wear - cds and lingerie

lowlavalentine
01-13-2007, 10:56 AM
Lingerie holds a special appeal. Even given the recent disturbing trend of of the masculinization of women's clothes, lingerie remains the bastion of gg femininity as evidenced by the success of the Victoria's Secret empire. One of the problems for us cds, given our anatomical constraints, is to find lingerie that we can actually wear. You have to be somewhat creative to maintain the feminine illusion.

I've included one example here of how to meet that challenge and that's by choosing a teddy that has a little skirt attached.

How have others met the cd lingerie challenge?

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n54/bsook/teddy.jpg

Stephanie Scott
01-13-2007, 11:11 AM
I like to wear chemises that have a flared skirt effect. Gives the illusion of hips and makes it appear there are curves.

Sedona
01-13-2007, 11:29 AM
I go with larger breast forms (size 9 or 10) that draw attention away from my large shoulders/arms. I'm a big lady, so I can get away with D's.

Charolette time
01-13-2007, 11:45 AM
Lingerie holds a special appeal. Even given the recent disturbing trend of of the masculinization of women's clothes, lingerie remains the bastion of gg femininity as evidenced by the success of the Victoria's Secret empire. One of the problems for us cds, given our anatomical constraints, is to find lingerie that we can actually wear. You have to be somewhat creative to maintain the feminine illusion.

I've included one example here of how to meet that challenge and that's by choosing a teddy that has a little skirt attached.

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n54/bsook/teddy.jpg

Im a big girl and find the under clothes at V S are just a dream for me, I get all of my panties and bras, ect, at Lane Bryant and have no trouble getting things to fit, and usually they look good and feel great, :hugs: Charolette

Denise Anne
01-13-2007, 12:14 PM
I too love wearing lingerie. I always try to wear a nice waist cincher to help with the shaping of my figure. Although losing 10-15 pounds sure wouldn't hurt! :rolleyes: I have been looking lately for a new teddy with a more flatering shape. I love the teddy you have on in the picture Lowla. Very cute and were did you find it?

Denise Anne

Gerri Paul
01-13-2007, 12:20 PM
Wow Lowla!!! I myself couldnt pull off the lingerie look the way you do!! You are beautifull,I would be proud to walk down the street with you in my arm!! Keep it up.. Fellow wisconsinite.. Gerri Paul

Kahlan51
01-13-2007, 12:23 PM
Half my wardrobe is lingerie and I am slim so I guess that is why most fits me. although some with thin straps make me look broad shouldered. oh well the feel of it is the main appeal to me, Silky sisters sin slowly spinning soft sweet slips . Kahlan

Marla S
01-13-2007, 12:45 PM
One of the problems for us cds, given our anatomical constraints, is to find lingerie that we can actually wear. You have to be somewhat creative to maintain the feminine illusion.

Well my approch is that I don't try to create a woman's illusion (that indeed becomes more and more tricky with less clothes), but show my feminity, which is not an illusion.
I can't wear everything without looking a bit odd, but on the other side not every piece of lingerie suits every GG (looks odd sometimes too).
All in all, no problems here, except to find nice, suitable clothes sometimes.