PDA

View Full Version : The forum did it.

BobbieCD1944
01-13-2007, 01:32 PM
There are days, that I wake up, put on my drab sweats, get :coffee: , log on, check email, then come here. No urge or plans to dress. Read a few threads and oops.. the urge is triggered. Off I go to the bedroom, pick out stuff to wear, and back to the computer. It's all the forum's fault!! :devil: This morning the forum whispered.. "go get the boobs... the adhesive.. .. ". So here I sit, thi-highs, ankle boots, black velvet pants and top.. and the forms. No bra.. wheeee.. Black velvet.. hardly the outfit for serious housework. Guess I'll avoid that this morning.

I just took a quick walk on my patio to check the temperature. It's 30 degress out there. Maybe go window shopping in the Vancouver Mall. Give the forms a day out ;)

"The forum made me do it"

Karren H
01-13-2007, 01:46 PM
You silly woman, you!!!! Don't go blaming us because you don't have any intestinal fortitude!! Not going to pin this one on us!!! If you don't have the guts to balance your life in both gender roles that maybe you should just pick one!!! (Choose wisely grasshppper!!! Lol)

:D

No one said crossdressing was easy!!! Hehehe. But it sure is fun!!

Love Karren

Angie G
01-13-2007, 01:55 PM
I say what Karren said and I'll pick girl :hugs:
Angie

Lovely Rita
01-13-2007, 01:56 PM
I know what you mean. Once the jeanie is out of the bottle what can you do. Don't you love it? This forum is great, it is addictive to say the leaste.

hugs

Kristen Kelly
01-13-2007, 01:59 PM
There are days, that I wake up, put on my drab sweats, get :coffee: , log on, check email, then come here. No urge or plans to dress. Read a few threads and oops.. the urge is triggered. Off I go to the bedroom, pick out stuff to wear, and back to the computer. It's all the forum's fault!! :devil:
"The forum made me do it"

Who are we kidding that thought always in the back of my mind just sometimes other things win out and I go drab, but always Kristen on the inside.

Lisa Golightly
01-13-2007, 02:00 PM
In the words of Bart Simpson... 'I didn't do it.' ;)

Kieron Andrew
01-13-2007, 02:02 PM
it wasnt me!!

Penny
01-13-2007, 02:09 PM
Here at the forum, we don't make our members dress. But if they deside to dress, we are an excellant reeforcement. On that, we will be with you 100%, bra and all!:heehee:

:hugs:

Penny

Lanore
01-13-2007, 02:09 PM
Must have been those threads on 'Panties' that did it. Wasn't me!

Lanore

BobbieCD1944
01-13-2007, 07:56 PM
You silly woman, you!!!! Don't go blaming us because you don't have any intestinal fortitude!! Not going to pin this one on us!!! If you don't have the guts to balance your life in both gender roles that maybe you should just pick one!!! (Choose wisely grasshppper!!! Lol)

heh.. I choose both.. of course.. :D

No one said crossdressing was easy!!! Hehehe. But it sure is fun!!

Absolute fun!

BobbieCD1944
01-13-2007, 08:02 PM
Here at the forum, we don't make our members dress. But if they deside to dress, we are an excellant reeforcement. On that, we will be with you 100%, bra and all!:heehee:

No bra today. Let them puppies swing free. heh.. as much as the adhesive wil let them :cheeky:

I did cruise the mall today, including Victoria's Secret, Frederick's and the main dept stores. Controlled my urge to bust my budget. Though I did get a2007 Olivia Bettie Page calendar for 70% off.