PDA

View Full Version : I May Lost My Feminine Voice But Not My Sense of Humor

Penny
01-13-2007, 04:06 PM
The weather here in Texas has been miserable for the last two days, raining, damp, cold with Ice prdictions thru Monday. My wife's back is bothering her
so it became my responsibility to run erands before the ice storm arrives.
So here I am all enfem running these erands this morning which is no big deal; I do it all the time.
First I stopped at Blockbuster to exchange some movies (the account is in my real name and we have the movie pass). When I got to the counter and had to speak what came out sounded neither female not male but more like a duck that had just been hit in the ass by a rock that was lauched from a slingshot. I got back in the car and thought "what the hell was that"
So then I drove over to Sonic for Breakfast to go because by now it had really started to pour rain. I knew I wouldn't get soaked. Order, no problem
with voice. Pay with the delivery; no problem with the voice.
So finally, I stopped at the convience store for tite us over till monday.
By then the rain was comming down in buckets. When I got what I needed
and went to pay, my feminine voice wasn't there. I don't what you'd call it but to me it sounded like a violinist trying to tune his violin with the bow
raking accross it. Up then down eek, scorech. Meantime, the cashere was having problems entering my debit card and I began to giggle or snicker.
So she was apologizing and I was trying not to laugh because believe me
I sure can't control that. To boot, my unbrella was dripping water everywhere and I was trying hard not to look like a drowned trannie.
Well, the end result was I survived even though my wife was getting a little worried.

:hugs:

Penny

PS The mailman just brought my new wig to the door; I opened the door,
thanked him and the voice is back