PDA

View Full Version : My wife might be getting it

Jere Oneil
01-13-2007, 11:21 PM
In the past, my wife has tolerated me wearing lingerie under my male clothes including a bra if it didn't show. She hasn't said much about my skirt wearing at home either. Neither had she participated at all until Christmas. Then she bought me some panties and a bra. Today, she came home from shopping with new panties for both of us. Then just a couple of hours ago, I was sitting in the den with her watching TV (180 channels and nothing to watch?) Anyhow, I was wearing a denim skirt and sweater with a bra, panties, and pantyhose underneath Then she kissed me and asked, "do you want to fool around". When I said, "I'll go change" She said, "don't bother" We got into the bedroom and she told me to just take off my skirt and sweater. I won't go into details, but I will say, we did things she hasn't done since our younger days. I don't know if she will go further, and like I've said, i just don't think I could ever be seen as anything other than a guy wearing a skirt or dress.

Billijo49504
01-13-2007, 11:25 PM
As they say, don't knock it if it works,WINK, Have fun kids...BJ

kerrianna
01-13-2007, 11:34 PM
Sounds like YOU got it :heehee: .

And there's nothing wrong with being a guy wearing a skirt or dress. If it's more to you, you know it, and if it's a look your wife likes it keeps possibilities open. Used to be all I was, and now that I'm going further at least my wife has that acceptance and attraction as a foundation.
I'm glad I didn't just leap from the closet fully en femme and say "ta-da! Whaddya think honey?" :eek:

Jesse69
01-13-2007, 11:46 PM
You are so very lucky!

Bethanygirl
01-13-2007, 11:49 PM
Good luck honey, I hope the best for you and yours!

KirstyChibiMoon
01-14-2007, 12:03 AM
im glad ur wife is coming around :)
i was fortunate enuff to marry my wife as a lg cd :)
there was no way i was gonna wear a tux!
<gagg>

Brenda Love
01-14-2007, 03:22 AM
To me that is the best of both worlds.I love my wife and her clothes but I will stay a closet CD till she tells me it's o.k to come out.

hugs
Brenda

Sandra
01-14-2007, 06:47 AM
Glad to hear, but be carefull and don't rush things with her take it at her pace.

Sheila
01-14-2007, 06:52 AM
Glad to hear, but be carefull and don't rush things with her take it at her pace.

:iagree:

Jess

Salina
01-14-2007, 07:47 AM
That's great Jere! As with others my wife has shown signs of coming around only to have me push a bit too hard and slow things down again. I think letting her set the pace is good advice.

Angie G
01-14-2007, 08:18 AM
You go girl :hugs:
Angie

Raychel
01-14-2007, 08:23 AM
It sure sounds like you both had a great time. But like the others have alreadly said. Don't get to excited. Let her call the shots and run the show at her pace. She need to still fell like she is in control.

ubokvt
01-14-2007, 08:43 AM
It sure sounds like you both had a great time. But like the others have alreadly said. Don't get to excited. Let her call the shots and run the show at her pace. She need to still fell like she is in control.

This is a common thought in this thread and I 100% agree, But also you might consider telling her how this change affects you and your feelings It will be tricky to do this without seeming like you are pushing, But I ASSUME it is important to communicate with her and keep the line open. I'd ask the girls for advice on if you should, how and how not to seem like you are pushing. But it is important to both of you she knows what this means to you. If it was important enough to tell us then......

Jere Oneil
01-14-2007, 10:00 AM
Thanks for the advice, girls, and I will try and follow it. I won't go any faster than she leads me. For now I am content with what I have. I won't just assume that being dressed in the bed room is now acceptable, and I will continue to ask if she wants me to change. Going as far as going out would require a complete change in my appearance, (removing my beard, buying a wig because I shave my head and losing some weight so I don't look like a pregnant grandma) so i don't think it would work.

susie evans
01-14-2007, 11:18 PM
go for it girl you never no what will happen next:heehee: :heehee:

love susie

Rachel Morley
01-15-2007, 12:28 AM
This is great news, show her lots of love and affection and let her feel that is is in control, don't push the dressing any harder than you you've been doing and I think you'll be sitting pretty :D ....and, might add, the envy of many a person here.

RobertaFermina
01-15-2007, 12:32 AM
I'm happy for you both, Jere!

Roberta