PDA

View Full Version : first time out at daytime

sami1952
01-13-2007, 11:39 PM
well, today was my first time out during the daytime and it felt good,i drove around for about 4 hours,i was dress in my yellow skirt with a yellow lace blouse.first time in high heals for that lengh of time.i hope i can get enough guts to go shopping in fem,now that i been out during the day.still have to work somemore on my makeup.i never thought that i would be able to do this on my own,so my thanks to all on crossdressers.com

pinkshelly
01-13-2007, 11:46 PM
Now that youv'e been out you just wont get back in the box will ya. It's very adicting. I for one will never again go back. Infact I'm triing to push it farther and farther each time.

heelme
01-14-2007, 02:25 AM
Congratulations Janie. Here's hoping you have many more episodes to share with the rest of us. I'm right with you on the art of makeup. It will take me some time to figure it out, but it's sure fun trying :)

rexy
01-14-2007, 09:53 AM
HI DEAR GIRL, YES IT CAN BECOME VERY ADDICTING. I FOR ONE CAN NOT DO THIS ENOUGH NOW. I HAVE BEEN OUT FOR A LITTLE MORE THAN A YEAR AND AM NEVER GOING BACK IN THE CLOSET. IF YOU CAN FIND SOME FRIENDS TO BE OUT WITH IT MAKES IT A WHOLE LOT MORE FUN. YOU GO FOR IT GIRL, HAVE A GOOD TIME JUST BEING YOUR FEM SELF.:happy:

Robin Leigh
01-14-2007, 10:47 AM
Good one, Janie! Going out in the daytime is definitely much more fun than sneaking around after dark.

But don't push yourself too fast. I recommend that you have a few more daytime drives before you go off on a major shopping expedition en femme. But a quick trip through a drive-through or to a 7-11 could be fun. :)

:hugs:

Robin

sami1952
01-14-2007, 11:22 AM
I'll be taking it one day at a time,i'm just sorry i didn't start earlier in life and it took a while to let my SO know about it.I feel better about myself not being in the closet anymore and talking about it on this web site makes it even better. This is a good place to let your feelings out and i don't have to keep it from my SO anymore. some times i feel like i was born a female and dressing like one shows it.If i could dress in fem everyday i would ,right now i only do it on weekends.

Eileen
01-14-2007, 11:24 AM
Janie being out in the day time is just great! Yes you will get to the store and it is wonderful. I took my time and did not rush and now 90% of my shopping is enfem.

Eileen

susie evans
01-14-2007, 11:16 PM
it just takes time and patients go at your own pace it gets easyer and easyerthe more you do it in a couple of years you'll be runnig top speed :heehee: :heehee:
love susie