PDA

View Full Version : I need help: Cross-dressing my client

Style Consultant
01-14-2007, 02:27 AM
Hi,

I have a client who wants me to help him find great styles for his body shape, in women's clothing. He doesn't want to look like a drag queen, just natural and beautiful.

I also don't know much about undergarments for men who cross-dress. I am so happy to work with him, I just want him to have the best experience possible, any tips you could offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

loki_uk
01-14-2007, 07:52 AM
IMHO theres nothing like lacy big knickers for feeling feminine, thongs and bikinis just feel too tarty

Julie York
01-14-2007, 07:55 AM
Well if you are a style consultant, and presumably a woman, you should know what "natural and beautiful" clothing is and what it looks like on a woman. So that's the clothing style bit sorted.

What you need to know is what works for a male body shape or how to make it work somehow.

Flared skirts work best.
Long sleeved tops.
Sensible shoes (is there such a thing?)
Age appropriate hairstyle.

So anyway...tell us how a style consultant got roped into this project? Sounds interesting.

DanaJ
01-14-2007, 07:55 AM
Ithink we need much more information here.....

Is he thin or big?
Tall or short?
What shape is he (bigger on top or bottom)?
What is his goal (one time pix, going out)?
Dressing long term or just for a few hours?

The more we know the better we can help.....

Penny
01-14-2007, 08:08 AM
Ithink we need much more information here.....

Is he thin or big?
Tall or short?
What shape is he (bigger on top or bottom)?
What is his goal (one time pix, going out)?
Dressing long term or just for a few hours?

The more we know the better we can help.....
Approximate age?
Muscular?

PS If has a large adams apple it is best hidden with turtlenecks, scarfs,chokers ect.

MJ
01-14-2007, 08:11 AM
hi and welcome
we need more information if we are going to help . is this person large or small tall or short approximate age what shoe size is " he " now . there is a lot of factors ?
and tell us a bit about your self ? too :happy:

Kate Simmons
01-14-2007, 08:17 AM
Like the other girls said, we need more info. I was wondering if you are new at this? If you are a consultant, you should have the ability to imagineer how your client would look aside from his present appearance. You need to have a look in mind and work towards that. I never know what my "final product" is going to look like when I'm getting ready, but I have a fairly good idea. It can be challenging for our talents. The best thing is a look natural as possible. He will not look like a real woman no matter how hard you try but maybe a "close second" anyway.How he feels about it is the important thing.:happy:

Tina Dixon
01-14-2007, 08:21 AM
This is a strange post, why ask us? Dress the guy like respectable woman, not that hard.

Phyliss
01-14-2007, 09:01 AM
This is a strange post, why ask us? Dress the guy like respectable woman, not that hard.

Honey I think you're on the right track.

If I remember correctly there was a line in one of Shakespears plays that went something like:

The story is "Hamlet." Act I, Scene 4: Marcellus (an officer) says "Something is rotten in the state of Denmark," having just seen the ghost of Hamlet's father, the late king of Denmark.

The phrase means "things are unsatisfactory; there is something wrong."
It is often (mis)quoted "There is something rotten in (the state of) Denmark."

My guiding principal in life is: "Always be a cynic, you'll rarely be dissappointed, perhaps pleasantly surprised, when IT is true."

Sedona
01-14-2007, 09:22 AM
Hi,

I have a client who wants me to help him find great styles for his body shape, in women's clothing. He doesn't want to look like a drag queen, just natural and beautiful.

I also don't know much about undergarments for men who cross-dress. I am so happy to work with him, I just want him to have the best experience possible, any tips you could offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

I agree with others here. Strange post indeed. I know an excellent fashion consultant, and based on what I know about how she does things, I'm not sure why you're not asking your client as to her particular tastes.

Unless the client has five arms, and three legs (oh, my bad), four legs, size him up and hit the store racks.

As far as undies, sure, there are a few items, like gaffs and padded panties, but many CDers eschew these items, and go with stuff from the women's lingerie section, finding other ways to tuck and such, like corsets and snug panties.

Good luck, I think,

Deborah_UK
01-14-2007, 01:36 PM
:troll:

Karren H
01-14-2007, 01:42 PM
I'd say if your a female then you already know what women wear....if your a male....you need to sub-contract this one out to a female style consultant... you could still be the prime contractor.... hehehe

Love Karren

Amanda Jane
01-14-2007, 01:43 PM
why would people hire a consultant who didn't know what they were doing / oh wait, that's pretty much all consultants

Sam-antha
01-14-2007, 02:51 PM
Yup, I think that you will remain the"prime contractor" on this one.
However "good searching" for something nice for him

39490~

Like one of these perhaps ?
~Samm

susie evans
01-14-2007, 07:38 PM
karren i think she needs a consulting eng youshould apply :heehee: :heehee:
susie

Julie York
01-16-2007, 06:33 PM
One post and no reply. Let this be a lesson to others wanting to identify one handed typists.

:D

Joy Carter
01-16-2007, 06:38 PM
One post and no reply. Let this be a lesson to others wanting to identify one handed typists.

:D

:rofl:

Kate Simmons
01-16-2007, 07:08 PM

:DYes Julie, Amazing, isn't it?