PDA

View Full Version : showing in public

Brenda Love
01-14-2007, 03:48 AM
Although I have said many times in this forum that I don't CD around my wife, I do get a charge out of getting caught by strangers in public. I was home alone one weekend and had to do some yard work,and CD at the same time.I put on a pair on my wife's flower print underwear and a pair of white see through sweat pants.The flower print on the underwear was clearly visible(loves it!) I went outside and spent most of the afternoon cutting the lawn cleaning out my truck.. etc. bending over as much as could so the flower print was more visible. My wife is not friends with any of the neighbors so I'm not worried about them telling her even though I'm sure she would not be surprised!.I know this dose not seem like much to you girls that dress full time but for me it's baby steps to build up my courage.

hugs
Brenda

Charolette time
01-14-2007, 09:55 AM
Although I have said many times in this forum that I don't CD around my wife, I do get a charge out of getting caught by strangers in public. I was home alone one weekend and had to do some yard work,and CD at the same time.I put on a pair on my wife's flower print underwear and a pair of white see through sweat pants.The flower print on the underwear was clearly visible(loves it!) I went outside and spent most of the afternoon cutting the lawn cleaning out my truck.. etc. bending over as much as could so the flower print was more visible. My wife is not friends with any of the neighbors so I'm not worried about them telling her even though I'm sure she would not be surprised!.I know this dose not seem like much to you girls that dress full time but for me it's baby steps to build up my courage.

hugs
Brenda

try buying some of your own panties and keep them seperated from you SO she might get upset if you ruined hers, and this way you will start your own collection,, Good lock Charolette