PDA

View Full Version : Dressing and being out in Buffalo

Laura Kane
01-14-2007, 09:39 AM
Does anyone know of t-girl friendly places to stay, shop and go out to dinner in or near Buffalo?

Jenny Wilson
01-15-2007, 06:29 PM
Club Marcella in downtown Buffalo (622 Main Street, ) is a TG tolerant gay bar that has a drag night (on Thursdays, I think).

I'm so far in the back of the closet and my wife is so CD intolerant that I've never gone there.

There used to be a store that catered to us girls, but the last time I looked at the ads in Art Voice, our alternative newspaper, there weren't any ads for the place.

We have a local group called the Buffalo Belles. You might google them and see if anyone from there can give you any other information.

Jenny

Diann
01-17-2007, 02:17 AM
I have never gone there though I didn't like getting those stares in Club M so I haven't ventured down town alone again. Di

Carroll
01-17-2007, 08:00 AM
Does anyone know of t-girl friendly places to stay, shop and go out to dinner in or near Buffalo?

go to http://www.vickyvogue.com/vickyslegalpage.html and email Vicky. If anybody would know, she would. BTW, thats where all my articles are hosted

julie w
01-17-2007, 05:46 PM
try wildside in toronto It was the first place I went out dressed , I went
with some local girls to church st the gay area for dinner it was a few years
ago but I am sure its still running they used to do bed and breakfast

JessieLynn
01-19-2007, 12:48 AM
Hey Jenny and Diann are you two in the Buffalo area? if so its nice to make a connection with someone on here thats close to home. I'm in the middle of Rochester and Buffalo.

Jess