PDA

View Full Version : Question for everyone

Laura_CD_CA
01-26-2005, 01:28 PM
has anyone ever thought or gone the the beach in a one or 2 piece swimsuit i was thinking about it since where i live there are a lot of beach space and im sure i could find a place where i woulnd run into any poeple but just in case i do have a wig and am clean shaven but what to to about breast how to get a reailistc looking cleavige and what to do with the little member any suggestions would be verry helpfull :)

Tristen Cox
01-26-2005, 01:35 PM
Two suggestions:

Slightly small balloons filled with water.
A Sarong (waist wrap), with a possibly tight fitting bikini underneath.

That's just how I would do it, I'm sure others have some good advice here as well. :)

Love
Tristen

Georgette
01-26-2005, 01:44 PM
One piece Babe and full coverage that is what I would do LOL :) if I were to be that Brave. I know I have fantisized about going to the Community pool where I live in full one piece with wig and very close shaven with water proof makeup if there is such, but I am too chickenLOL :rolleyes: maybe in my next life when I come back as a GG. (dreamer) :rolleyes:

sherri
01-26-2005, 02:02 PM
The BreastForm Store (.com) sells inexpensive forms for swimming etc. That doesn't get you cleavage though. I cannot imagine swimming in a wig ... but I sure would like to be a fly on the wall when you try it! :D

Georgette
01-26-2005, 02:18 PM
The BreastForm Store (.com) sells inexpensive forms for swimming etc. That doesn't get you cleavage though. I cannot imagine swimming in a wig ... but I sure would like to be a fly on the wall when you try it! :D

I don't know if this would work as I have used it on my forms and taken a shower with them on and they stayed, Boy did they stay when i took them off it seemed as though my skin came with them.
Maybe the Medical adhesive would work on wigs but that would be the last time you could use that wigLOL :rolleyes:

racheal
01-26-2005, 02:29 PM
At my girlfriend's place they ahve an indoor swimming pool - I wanted to go down one time waering either hers or my one peice suit, but she was a little irritated over that one - of course, that was a whil ago - maybe I'll see what she thinks now that she knows 'my inner beauty' now as well. I would love to try it - who cares abou the stares. :)

Wendy me
01-26-2005, 03:26 PM
one thought if you are hideing your cding.................tan lines......................

Laura_CD_CA
01-26-2005, 05:08 PM
i Would LOVE Tan Lines its Soooo Tabo

ChristineRenee
01-26-2005, 05:25 PM
If I were brave and bold enough, which I'm not, I would probably go with a one-piece suit. As Wendy said tan lines would be an issue if you are hiding your CD'ing. I have a couple of bikini's that I'd dearly love to choose from to wear, but I'm not in shape for those now not even if using Trisden's wrap solution. As long as you didn't go in swimming I imagine wearing the wig wouldn't be a problem however.

Hugs & Kisses,
Christine Renee

AnnaMaria
01-26-2005, 05:32 PM
Havn't really thought about the beach due to the fact that I live in indiana but I do have a pool in my backyard with a 6ft privacy fence and I have been seriously thinking about taning this year. If I can only get the weight of in time and talk my wife into a suit for me to wear. Just have to make sure that the gates are locked when I go out so no one can walk in on me.

huggs
anna