PDA

View Full Version : Going Over the top?

Tracy_Victoria
01-14-2007, 11:56 AM
Well first post I have started in a long time, so I hope it a valid one, that get people thinking.

Basically I look through the gallery and of course we allsee here, and in other places many pictures of girls like us. (im not out to judge peoples looks, or abilities in dressing here) thats not the point of the post, the point of the post is, do we tend to try to hard some times?

When I look at others pictures, and even on my own I see myself or another girl has just gone to far with an outfit or look, ie something is just not right, stands out, or basically something is just not right, because it is there, and stands out to much, actually drawing more attention to the item which in turn then draws attention to you.

To give you the classic Example of this, I certainly would not dress in heels, fishnet stocking, mini skirt, to pop down to Tesco's (walmart) to do some shopping! ie it a look that would be totally out of place so I'm wondering do others notice smiular things about their's or others dressing.

Ie is it possable to over dress just for a trip out (or even a photoshoot), or do people just do not notice what others are wearing now days. is it possable to wear earring or clothes, or shoes that are too feminine or accessorize just one step to far, that by attempting to do so, blows both your cover, and gives the game away that infact instead of being a RG, you are in fact a CD/TV.

Toyah
01-14-2007, 02:44 PM
Errrr well I am a CD not trying to convince any one of anything else tho it is cool when someone falls for it makes me feel I have done a good job

Lisa Golightly
01-14-2007, 02:47 PM
I dress how I want not how others want me... If that were the case I'd be dressed as a man. There are no rules as far as I'm concerned.

Kate Simmons
01-14-2007, 02:54 PM
To answer you question, I never try that hard. In fact, sometimes I hardly try. What you see is what you get in either case.:happy:

Kristen Kelly
01-14-2007, 03:03 PM
I dress how I want not how others want me... If that were the case I'd be dressed as a man. There are no rules as far as I'm concerned.

We all dress for different reasons, In fact my reasons for dressing have changed in the last year, I dress more to blend, more often depending where I am. But when out to the Gay clubs I dress alot yonger and "Hipper" straight clubs I dress more to blend into the crowd. I used to love the "Shocked" look on people's face when I got read, and sometimes miss it.