PDA

View Full Version : Leftover Fem Clothing?

Blue42
01-14-2007, 12:32 PM
Hope this doesn't offend anybody or something but was wondering if any of you guys have left over fem clothing you were about to throw away?

Kieron Andrew
01-14-2007, 12:34 PM
nope.....you will find most of us are either full time or the fem clothes they do have, they still use!

pocoyo
01-14-2007, 12:37 PM
Lol. Sorry to dissappoint you :( but most FTM probably have never dressed in a feminine way or if they have... only occasionally. (Most ftm that seek help, and are thus on this board are actually transexual, basically a boy with a girl's body).
Even when trying to be/thought I was a "normal girl" I didn't dress in a girly way. Only once in a while. Any of my "girly" stuff I'd probably wear if I transitioned anyway as I see myself as a gay man who likes to sometimes dress a little femininely!

Some might though... you never know! You might get lucky.
Perhaps it would be better to ask the gg's if they had any spare clothes or feminine clothes they don't wear anymore?

Kieron Andrew
01-14-2007, 12:38 PM
Perhaps it would be better to ask the gg's if they had any spare clothes or feminine clothes they don't wear anymore?
i was thinking that myself

ZenFrost
01-17-2007, 04:51 AM
Sorry. Those girl things are my costumes. Wearing them makes it easier to get my male friends to do me favors. ;-)