PDA

View Full Version : Going Out

Toni
01-26-2005, 01:41 PM
Hi Girls,

Through illness I have not been able to practise my crossdressing for the last eight years, and owing to a dramatic improvement in my condition in the last 6 months I have gradually been dressing up. Just a bra and panties at first then outer clothes as well until last Sunday when my wife came in with a pair of 4" stilletoes for me. Well to cut a long story short I went out last night completely dressed up! When I had put my coat on and went to the front door my legs were like jelly and my heart was pounding but I was determined to do what I did regularly years ago. Taking a huge breath I opened the door and stepped outside, immediately closing the door so that there was no going back. I began walking down the street and I could hear my heels clicking on the pavement and feel the wind blowing between my legs and I was in heaven when I saw someone walking towards me - it was my neighbour from 2 doors down, I couldn't turn and run so I just kept on going, I felt like singing when he walked straight past me without a second glance. I kept on going but by the time I got to the bottom of the street and passed a young man I had to turn round as my feet, ankles and calfs were KILLING me but it was a pain well worth enduring and the walk back to my front door seemed to take forever. I got inside and sat down and I just wanted to cry with tears of joy and now I cannot wait to do it all again. I've attached a photo that was taken 38yrs ago, have any of you girls got any that old.

Georgette
01-26-2005, 01:51 PM
Way to go Girl I know the first time I went out I went to a TV<TG Club and I was as nervous as a cat, but when I cleared the door to the club I was greeted with open arms, that is the night I got busted by my SO, and we had quite a long talk. I love to dance and we go to one of the clubs here about twice a month and also to vagas about once every 6 weeks and most of the time I am EN FEMME and I love it.
GO GETEM GIRL, Yes you are right about the shoes I have finally got a nice pair to dance in.

racheal
01-26-2005, 02:25 PM
I still have yet to take that step out into the CD bar world. I am excited but scared yet. I know that someday I will have a great tiem like you did Toni. Great job! :)

LindaTS
01-27-2005, 10:07 AM
Like Georgette, the first time I ever went out enfemme was to a TV/CD bar in San Diego and I was scared to death but things got easier with time. Then I moved to this small town where I now live and there was no chance of going out again for many years. Finally, things changed for me and I can now go out again during the day when my wife is gone. There is nothing quite like it and I hope you keep going out. It can only get better.

Wendy me
01-27-2005, 10:53 AM
toni you rock girlfreind....................yar still got it........................................

cdgirl
01-27-2005, 11:46 AM
Hi Girls,

Through illness I have not been able to practise my crossdressing for the last eight years, and owing to a dramatic improvement in my condition in the last 6 months I have gradually been dressing up. Just a bra and panties at first then outer clothes as well until last Sunday when my wife came in with a pair of 4" stilletoes for me. Well to cut a long story short I went out last night completely dressed up! When I had put my coat on and went to the front door my legs were like jelly and my heart was pounding but I was determined to do what I did regularly years ago. Taking a huge breath I opened the door and stepped outside, immediately closing the door so that there was no going back. I began walking down the street and I could hear my heels clicking on the pavement and feel the wind blowing between my legs and I was in heaven when I saw someone walking towards me - it was my neighbour from 2 doors down, I couldn't turn and run so I just kept on going, I felt like singing when he walked straight past me without a second glance. I kept on going but by the time I got to the bottom of the street and passed a young man I had to turn round as my feet, ankles and calfs were KILLING me but it was a pain well worth enduring and the walk back to my front door seemed to take forever. I got inside and sat down and I just wanted to cry with tears of joy and now I cannot wait to do it all again. I've attached a photo that was taken 38yrs ago, have any of you girls got any that old.

toni you did it girl friend and all iwant to say.
it maybe took some time but you met the outside world with
your inner woman .think more exciting things will now happen
maybe even clubbing or maybe even dancing. your on your
way.good luck love which much huggs love cdgirl aka roberta.
;) move over material girl lookout toni is stepping out.

DonnaT
01-27-2005, 12:14 PM
Toni

It's great to hear you are doing good enough to get out again, and that your wife is so supportive.

Yes, I reckon 4" heels will hurt when you're not used to them. Heck they can hurt even when you've worn them for a while.

Loved the pic BTW, nice legs.