PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone relate to this?

BOOTLOVINGGIRL
01-14-2007, 04:33 PM
I'm new to the forum and this is my first post so here I go with a question I've long wondered about. Like many of you I started dressing around puberty and would wear my sister's clothes in secret when no one was home. However, I could have also worn my mother's clothes at that age but they held no interest to me at all and except for once trying on a bridesmaid dress she had worn to a wedding I never wore any of her clothes and never had any interest in doing so. It seemed to be all about imitating my sister. No idea what this meant if anything but just wondering if anyone had a similar experience? Thank you.

Julie York
01-14-2007, 04:44 PM
Your sister's clothes were what you wanted to wear because they best expressed what you were feeling.

Brenda Love
01-14-2007, 04:51 PM
When I was young I would wear my sisters clothes,mostly her underwear and dresses.When I got into my early teens I started wearing my mothers clothes also my mother had more silky frilly things and I loved how they made me feel.

Hugs
Brenda

Trinni
01-14-2007, 04:53 PM
I never had a sister so I tried on my mom's stockings. Other than that, my mom was older and was not wearing very sexy clothes anymore. She was a very pretty girl when she was younger, and a very pretty woman whe she got older, but she was past the wearing sexy clothes stage. That is why I never tried anything else on. Maybe if she had dressed different at that point it might have been different.

Amy Hepker
01-14-2007, 04:59 PM
I used to wear my sisters clothes, but I did ventured into my mothers stuff a couple times.

Jennaie
01-14-2007, 05:27 PM
For me it was my sisters. For one thing, they fit me, unlike my mothers. I loved to play with my mothers makeup. I remember her teaching me how to put on makeup and as I think back on it, I wonder if she realized I was not your usual boy.

I always saw my sister as an attractive girl and I probably was trying to emulate her in a way. I do remember wishing I was her instead of me on several occasions.

Karren H
01-14-2007, 05:43 PM
Sounds familiar!!! Started at 8... Mothers, sisters, girlfriends, wifes and finally my own fem cloths!!

Karren

MsJanessa
01-14-2007, 05:45 PM
I was the oldest child so it was My moms---but she was a fashionista

TxKimberly
01-14-2007, 05:48 PM
Sounds like Karen's a clothes **** - she'll wear ANYONE's clothes!
(100% teasing and hope this doesn't make Karen mad)
Kim

Sounds familiar!!! Started at 8... Mothers, sisters, girlfriends, wifes and finally my own fem cloths!!

Karren

Lovely Rita
01-14-2007, 05:48 PM
I'm new to the forum and this is my first post so here I go with a question I've long wondered about. Like many of you I started dressing around puberty and would wear my sister's clothes in secret when no one was home. However, I could have also worn my mother's clothes at that age but they held no interest to me at all and except for once trying on a bridesmaid dress she had worn to a wedding I never wore any of her clothes and never had any interest in doing so. It seemed to be all about imitating my sister. No idea what this meant if anything but just wondering if anyone had a similar experience? Thank you.

I mean very early on it was Mom's nylons that hooked me but Mom's clothes held some kind of sanctity and purity for me which I had no desire to wear. Now sis was another story. She had some hot items and I was always, shall we say, borrowing her stuff. Oh yea. I guess I did not mind using my sisters things and they were also more age appropriate. I am so greatful my sister was a real sissy girl who loved pumps, nylons and garter belts.

Those were very mischievous days on my part.

hugs

Rachel Morley
01-14-2007, 05:59 PM
What an interesting thread. :happy: I personally never had a sister :( so for me when I was young it was always my Mom's clothes. When I got into my late teens it was always my girlfriends clothes.

But to get to your point.... I think you're asking for thoughts on why you preferred your sister's clothes over your Mom's. I'm just guessing here, but if I had been lucky enough to have had a sister, I feel sure I would have preferred her clothes over my Mothers too. When I was younger I desperately wanted to be a girl...not a woman...a girl. I'm thinking that if I had of had a sister I would almost certainly have loved her and looked up to her, and would have wanted to be just like her, therefore to wear her clothes would have been wonderful. I can say this with a degree of confidence because that's how I feel about my wife.

melissacd
01-14-2007, 06:20 PM
Your sister's clothes are what you wanted to wear because you wanted to be just like your sister, that seems totally reasonable. I was the same, I preferred what my sisters were wearing rather than what my mother was wearing.

Karren H
01-14-2007, 06:26 PM
Kim

I left out step-mother, step-sisters.....neighbors....a couple female boarders one of which was my 10th grade English teacher!!! :D

Karren

Marla S
01-14-2007, 06:29 PM
My sister had already her own flat in another town when I got into the "hot phase".
I would have liked to try some of my neighbours' daughter clothes but those were not "available". Mothers clothes were second choice and I very early started to buy my own.
Could be that you rather liked to dress in a more age approriate style, than really adoring your sister.

Ashley1
01-14-2007, 06:35 PM
Like Karren it seemed to be anything and anybodies female clothes that I could get my hands on. I think that it was just the clothes and not who they belonged to.

Ashley1

Diannna
01-14-2007, 06:39 PM
Younger sister was 5 years my junior, so that didn't work. It was my mom's girdles. Satin front and back, always with a snap or hook crotch piece. Those of you who are around my age know what i'm talking about. Don't make em like that anymore. I dress some what conservatively given my age, but the girdle still has a strong hold on me. Kinda like the famous saying, " I never leave home without it" Hehe!

linnea
01-14-2007, 06:45 PM
This was my pattern too, though I didn't have a sister: mother's, girlfriends', wife's, even mother-in-law's, along with my own. Now it's my own exclusively.

Karren

susie evans
01-14-2007, 06:48 PM
when i started it didn't matter where ever i could find them started buy ing my own things in high school and never looked back except for the purges and we all no that dosen't work for ever :heehee: :heehee:
susie

tvbeckytv
01-14-2007, 06:49 PM
for me it was the other way around...i had a sister a couple of years older, but i was only really interested in my mothers clothes. even as a teenager i really still prefered less revealing longer skirts and dresses

raelene
01-14-2007, 07:00 PM
Hi,
I also started at the age of 7 wearing my sisters bras and panties, she was 17 at the time. It took 3 months before she caught me and made me wear all her clothes when our parents were not home or she would of told them. Even in front of her girl friends that came over the house I had to wear all her clothes. I pretended to hate it but actually loved being fully dressed. Ive been dressing ever since . I dont try to pass just love to dress.
Raelene

Stephanie-L
01-14-2007, 08:27 PM
My sister is 15 years older than me so she was out of the house by the time I started dressing (about 12). The first thing I remember trying is my mothers bra, and fell in love with it. I went from there to panties and makeup. I really didn't get into outer wear until later. I have worn moms, room-mates, wifes and girlfriends (one girlfriend would help me dress) stuff, as well as a large supply of my own. I now much prefer my own things, they fit better if nothing else, except that my wife found a few of my favorite bras and confiscated them, now she wears them, drives me nuts...LOL
Stephanie

Sally24
01-14-2007, 09:09 PM
Got to agree with most of the other girls. An older sister fits the bill much better than wearing clothes that are 20 years out of your age group. It was great having a sister 4 years ahead of me in school. She moved to college about the time I started wanting to dress up all the way. I raided the attic where she stored away her old clothes many a time. It was the early 70's so can you say paper dress or mini skirts! Didn't have any shoes to try that would fit but did try underwear a few times when I could find some. Remember when they had underwear with the day of the week on them? I think I got ahold of Sunday's pair once.

Sally

VERONICARH
01-14-2007, 09:33 PM
I had a sister 4yrs. older than me, but started with my moms girdle and nylons and than started with my sisters clothes till she left home.

lowlavalentine
01-14-2007, 11:29 PM
I was a non-prejudicial dresser. If it was feminine I would wear it.

Joy Carter
01-14-2007, 11:38 PM

I kinda wonder because I idolized my sister. She was more of a mother than mother was. So it maybe why I CD. "+?"

StacyCD
01-15-2007, 09:44 AM
My sister was seven years older but I never had the urge to wear her clothes. I don't know if it was because my sister was rather flat chested, didn't wear high heels or stockings but mom's wardrobe was certainly more exciting!

shannonsilk
01-15-2007, 01:02 PM
i did not have a s ister, but 2 brothers and not much time to myself. i think i only tried something of my mom's once and mascara once. i was too afraid i'd get caught. now i don't care too much.

JoAnnDallas
01-15-2007, 04:49 PM
I have two older sisters. When I was younger and at home, my sisters and I were the same size and shoe size. They had some great outfits and since both were Rainbow girls, some really nice formals/gowns too.

Helen MC
01-15-2007, 05:00 PM
I started at age 12 in 1965 by wearing my 14 years old sister Anne's knickers, these were the right size for me and I graduated when alone on the house by wearing her skirts, bras (padded out) blouses etc. At that age my Mum's clothes were too big for me, but when I filled out from about age 14 onwards I found that Mum's panties and other clothing fitted me too. I would therefore also borrow her panties (full briefs) to wear secretly under my trousers as well as Anne's and would wear Mum's skirts etc as well as my sister's when home alone.

franvonceder
01-15-2007, 05:34 PM
I can recall wearing my mother's bras and girdles when I was about 11. My sister was was younger. Now I'm buying my own - much more exciting!

Fran.

SandyR
01-15-2007, 06:55 PM
Turned 12 hit puberty, strated growing facial hair, and wearing my moms panty hose. Felt so real! Been dressing off/on (mostly on) ever since, difference now is I am getting my wifes support and can find more time to dress.

Huggs!

SandyR

sherell
01-15-2007, 07:17 PM
Use to wear any clothing I cauld get my hands on. But now I'me older prefer younger look, mini skirts and tops.

Bethany Ann
01-15-2007, 07:36 PM
I started when I was 9-10...I remember playing in my sisters closet for months whenever I could. I dont know what drew me there but it was like a moth to flame. Then when my parents went on vacation for 2 weeks I discovered all of the "treasures" in my moms closet and life was never the same after that. I remember a pink taffata layered baby doll it was awesome and I used to just stand there and look at myself in her mirror for hours. I never felt weird or wrong...just right. I do remember being caught a few times but they both buried it very early on...hoping it would go away. Now my sister is a psychologist and I have always wondered what she thinks about me. Shes as liberal as they come so I know its nothing bad.

Bethany

Juanita O
01-15-2007, 08:08 PM
I started dressing at about 10 or 11, At the time I was trying on my mothers panties,bra, girdles, nylons.( I have no sisters) only one brother, he is 15yrs older. I thought that his wife at the time was a real babe, she wore short skirts and low cut tops. I got into some of her nylons and some panties. what a good feeling at the time, but I was afraid to get caught. i did get caught.

TxKimberly
01-15-2007, 08:25 PM
I left out step-mother, step-sisters.....neighbors....a couple female boarders one of which was my 10th grade English teacher!!! :D

Karren
Yup, I had it right! She's a clothes **** . . . :-)
Kim

Brenda Love
01-15-2007, 08:39 PM
I remember waching my older sister clean her panty droor out one day,she had purchased new ones and was throwing away a half doz of her older ones.....:D jackpot!!!!! I waited till she went to bed that nite and took them /rescued them! from the trash.I tied up the bag and took it out just incase she noticed that they were gone and went into my room with MY panties.I remember them being all so pretty,all bikini underwear some with flowers some with hearts some cotton some nylon all wonderful and all mine.As i'm writing this i'm starting to wonder if she did that on purpose to get me to stay out of her underwear droor????:o lol

hugs
brenda

Charolette time
01-18-2007, 09:33 AM
Got to agree with most of the other girls. An older sister fits the bill much better than wearing clothes that are 20 years out of your age group. It was great having a sister 4 years ahead of me in school. She moved to college about the time I started wanting to dress up all the way. I raided the attic where she stored away her old clothes many a time. It was the early 70's so can you say paper dress or mini skirts! Didn't have any shoes to try that would fit but did try underwear a few times when I could find some. Remember when they had underwear with the day of the week on them? I think I got ahold of Sunday's pair once.

Sally

I also remember the days of the week:heehee: Just as long they wern:t months of the year:devil: I have a sister 9 yrs younger so It was Moms or none, I also remember the old days when Mom had a reddish brown rubber bag w/ ahose hanging off of it, and a plastic nozzel on the end, It was in the shower, I always thought it was Moms squrit gun, I guesss I was wrong now that I look back:D but had fun playing with it, arr the inocent days of youth:straightface:

BlkNYLONS
01-19-2007, 01:17 PM
Not having a sister I was focused on my mother's clothes. She was a bank manager and always wore the most perfect office attire. Beautiful ultra sheer RHT stockings, garters, and spiked heels were always my weakness for as long as I can remember.

I always wished I had a older sister or maybe even a couple of sisters. All the more stockings, garters, girdles, and high heels to choose from. Plus there would be that chance of one of the sisters that was sloppy and just tossed her lingerie everywhere in her room. My mother was a perfectionist and kept every item in its place. I had to master the replacement garment game folding and returning everything in its proper place. Dealing with one female bedroom was tough enough without the challenge of a sisters bedroom too. But, my passion and fetish would of been to strong to resist.:heehee:

LindaG
01-19-2007, 02:55 PM
Not me, The First things I put on belonged to my mother, I never wanted to Imatate any of my sisters.

Marcie Sexton
01-19-2007, 03:06 PM
first ...Karren, You hussie !!! no ones clothes are safe around you :heehee:

My first experience was w/my mothers unmentionables...my sister was long gone, and married when I had my first experience...

Until three years ago, I could never wear anyones clothes, other than what I bought for my self...Now that I have lost a person, I can now wear almost anything, as a matter fact my wife and I share a lot of outfits:heehee:

I suppose my dressing was a result of long, long buried desires that I can now fulfill...

:love: Love that femm feeling :love:

Marla
01-19-2007, 04:28 PM
When I got married for the first time I realized that my wifes clothes were very lovely and I wanted to try them on. She eventually found out and divorced me.
To this day I still dream of wearing her stuff and talk to her about it. I think she understands now but I guess its too late for a reconcilation.

Crissy65
01-19-2007, 04:32 PM
I started with moms girdle and hose. Her linergie was much more sexier than my younger sister.

Dee Model
01-19-2007, 08:05 PM
Kim

Hey, there aints nothin' wrong with bein' a clothes ****...or just a ****! But now I'll get shot down for not being lady-like enough(!)...anyway, back to the subject (before I get super moderated!)...

I actually was a clothes ****, wearing anything sexy...I frequently, thou carefully, stole my sisters' and mothers clothes. I still pick up odd items that my sister has long since discarded of, or at least forgotten about, that she has left at the family home. Neither of us live their anymore but she keeps a semi-perminant room almost fully stocked with femme attire. It's like an empty bar to an alcoholic...I just cannot help myself!

FeliciaGurrl
01-30-2007, 02:43 AM
Wonderful posts!

As I had no sisters, it was mom's pantyhose that got these feelings started. I recall it was only a few times that I'd wear her 'dainties', but boy did it strike a chord within me! Interestingly enough, it was probably 10 years before I followed up with any kind of dressing. I remember moving in with a female roommate for a year or so, I'd sometimes raid her lingerie items when I knew she was at work, a thrill indeed.

Thereafter it was all about enjoying my girlfriends entire wardrobe whenever she would visit her family for a week in another state, it was heaven. She and I have since broken up a few years ago, but I often wonder if she ever thought, "Gee, this strapless bra is fitting me a little looser than I recall?" (Uh, yeah, sorry 'bout that) :heehee:

Anyways, to answer your question, if I'd had a sister, I think I would have been wearing her clothes rather than my mother's, but at that time it was all that I could experience. And so it began................:happy:

Felicia