PDA

View Full Version : Is to much really enough?

veronicagurl85
01-14-2007, 04:48 PM
Hiya girls. Do you girls ever have that feeling that you don't have enough? I mean we all build our wardrobes and makeup supply. But do you ever feel like of all the stuff you have is still not enough? I feel that way all the time I mean I have built up my wardrobe quite a bit but I still feel like I don't have anything to wear. Same with makeup. Do you girls feel the same way? I guess I'm really a girl at heart hehe.

Much love
Ritas little sis
Vero

Lovely Rita
01-14-2007, 04:58 PM
Hiya girls. Do you girls ever have that feeling that you don't have enough? I mean we all build our wardrobes and makeup supply. But do you ever feel like of all the stuff you have is still not enough? I feel that way all the time I mean I have built up my wardrobe quite a bit but I still feel like I don't have anything to wear. Same with makeup. Do you girls feel the same way? I guess I'm really a girl at heart hehe.

Much love
Ritas little sis
Vero

I was thinking about this the other day. There were days when I had one pair of panty hose and maybe one outfit that I wore over and over again. It was all that I was able to have because of the difficulty for me at the time. I was too afraid to have too much because of getting caught and also the shopping was a real pain. Now I have tons of dresses and every time I am going to go en femme I feel that I do not have anything to wear. I used to think my SO was nuts when she would say that she had nothing to wear and with a closet full of stuff, but sorry to say now I understand. I mean I have many dresses, skirts and blouses and still think I need something new. It seems the magic is in wearing some thing for the first time and so that is why shopping is so very exciting to me. I never thought I would even be saying this.

Great question Veronica. I am still trying to figure it out,

"I have nothing to wear",

hugs little sis

p.s. I love your avatar beautiful

Amy Hepker
01-14-2007, 05:01 PM
I have all kinds of Dresses, Blouses and Skirts, but there are always different syles that I still want, and I like a lot of styles.

Marla S
01-14-2007, 06:00 PM
:D The is one of the most interesting things about crossdressing and something non-crossdressers have to wonder whole of their life without the slightest chance to find an answer or understanding.

Why they need endlessly to get dressed ?

Why they never now what to wear ?

Why do woman have so many clothes ?

Why they never have enough clothes ?

Why do women love buying shoes ?

Well, crossdress and you'll know :heehee:
It just happens, inevitable.

Rachel Morley
01-14-2007, 06:06 PM
But do you ever feel like of all the stuff you have is still not enough?
Umm....no not really. I want to have enough stuff to be able to mix and match and not look the same at every Tri-Ess social, or to be able to have enough choices of different outfits when I want to go out. But feeling like I don't have enough isn't something I really feel.

BOOTLOVINGGIRL
01-14-2007, 06:30 PM
I think it's a normal feeling for CD's and most GG's, always wanting to try something different to see how you'll look. It's part of the fun.

melissacd
01-14-2007, 06:32 PM
It is not so much that I feel that I don't have enough rather it is that I love to look for new things and new looks. I like to experiment with new types of clothes and see what sorts of things/looks that I can create. I love most of what I have purchased, however, there is a never ending array of new things to try and that keeps it all so exciting and novel for me.

susie evans
01-14-2007, 06:38 PM
i think you can't have to much but when your closet get's real full a give away like santa karren had is great and some of the other girls might enjoy that also just a thought :hugs: :hugs:
susie

Diannna
01-14-2007, 07:22 PM
I have to admit that I have way too much. Not so unlike my g/f. She has probably as much as me. I mean, when I see her closets, she has tons. I've asked her why she doesn't go through all of it and make room. She told me that most girls keep a lot of stuff because .......................... Well I have these here because I'm going to to be able to wear them when I loose a bit of weight. I'm guessing that 20 lbs is a great deal for a woman. Then she say's these here are just way too pretty to toss, and these are so I can use around the house like painting then throw out. All in all, after I thought about it for a bit, I told her I knew what she meant. I have my fat clothes and my skinny clothes and some that are just too pretty and those that can be used when doing a dirty job and then throw out. She told me I'm more girl then I think. Got to love her!

anda_mouse
01-15-2007, 12:13 AM
i understadn what you mean! i want to pack more into my closet lol

Billijo49504
01-15-2007, 12:20 AM
Hi, and actually sometimes I think I have too many. Usually when I try to find more hangers for skirts or more room in the closet or in the drawrers. But then I stop and rethink it, NO I DON'T HAVE TOO MUCH!! So it's off to shop some more...BJ

Joy Carter
01-15-2007, 12:20 AM
I'm building my wardrobe at the moment. I see something nice and I just gotta have it. I know it's just because I denied who I was for so long. Now I'm trying to catch up.:D

AmyCarter
01-15-2007, 12:21 AM
I have two types of clothes: clean and dirty, and always too much of the latter. sheeshkies

RobertaFermina
01-15-2007, 12:27 AM
I have 2 skirts, 3 blouses, 1 long black dress, black heels, black boots, black "do me" high heels.

I can wear something basically different 3 times to a given type of social, or group. Then, everything I have has been seen.
The next level of creativity is to recombine the clothes and accessories in a way that is new.
Finally I come to the place where I am spotted "once again" wearing that "same old dress.".

What is the song...."When women are weary, women DO get weary, wearing the same shabby dress ! When your woman's weary, try a little tenderness."

So, I am now going into occaisions and social settings wearing something "old". Thank goodness I have openhearted friends, and the ability to make new ones...that adds the tenderness I need to make "not enough" into "enough."

Still, I want MORE!

:rose2: Roberta

Bethanygirl
01-15-2007, 01:44 AM
I always have enough clothes, but the one on that rack is soooo cute! I just gotta have it! :D

Kristen Kelly
01-15-2007, 05:00 AM
I used to ask my GF why you need so many shoes, in drab I had 2 pair shoes 2 pair sneakers. Since I told her the bottom of my closet is lined with shoe boxes, those for summer those for formal and those that I love to dance in and theres.........

sue ellan
01-15-2007, 08:25 AM

Much love
Ritas little sis
Vero:iagree:
sue ellan

life is like a roll of tp. the closer to the end the faster it goes.

Angie G
01-15-2007, 08:42 AM
All the time Vero all the time :hugs:
Angie

LindaTS
01-15-2007, 09:11 AM
I have a walk-in closet full of my clothes, including over 50 pairs of heels. It seems that I'm always buying something new so I suppose this means I never have enough :) Love new clothes.

Robertacd
01-15-2007, 09:27 AM
Like they say "Anything worth doing is worth doing to excess".:heehee:

Kenix
01-15-2007, 09:58 PM
I am building my wardrobe so I can "claim" I don't have anything to wear. I made a list of all the things that I want and when I am done with the list I will have very little to buy.

Katie Lynn cd
01-15-2007, 10:21 PM
I agree 100%. I have about ten outfits, but every time I am out I see something that I would love to have. Same with makeup. I think I counted 17 shades of lipstick, but I want more. My wife, who does not really accept all this, thinks one of everything should be enough. I could not live with only one of everything. How boaring. I must have 15 bras but I still love to shop for a new style.

Tina Dixon
01-15-2007, 10:30 PM
I have very little female stuff, so I have yet gotten to that point.

Francine
01-15-2007, 10:40 PM
I'm guilty here too.
I have enough stuff, but it seems more of a passion, an obsession, that is starting to create problems. For one, closet space! :heehee: But seriously, for me, it is almost a problem. I have more women's clothes..than men's at this point. And even more women's clothes than my wife has. I have even gone to wearing women's jeans, most of the time. But when the obsession, starts cutting into the family budget, I had to to stop, or at least slow down! 14 pair of shoes, dresses, skirts, tops, sweater, stockings, the works!. If I made the decision to 'transgender' tomorrow, I wouldn't have to buy a thing!. Well, good luck with your passion!

Francine

JenniferR771
01-15-2007, 10:57 PM
I have eight big boxes and 4 dresses in the spare bedroom closet. Many pairs of shoes. Last week I saw a cute pair of red shoes--bought em (Goodwill). But then--I had to buy an outfit and red accessories to go with them. Wore to TriEss meeting. But next month at the meeting I can't wear the same thing--so i need a new outfit.