PDA

View Full Version : question????

allyson nylons
01-14-2007, 09:21 PM
can you shower/swim etc. with a wig or fake breasts in will they get ruined. help would be appreciated.
huggs, allyson

Stephenie S
01-14-2007, 09:27 PM
Don't shower in a wig. Don't swim in a wig. At least, don't get your wig wet and expect it to behave like human hair. They do make waterproof forms to go in swimsuits. Some glue on forms will withstand a shower but not many. It's not the form that will suffer but the glue job.

Steph

Lori SC
01-14-2007, 10:02 PM
The stores generally advise against swimming with most forms except those specifically designed for it. I think the clorine attacks the form.

However, I have showered with glue on forms that I was wearing a few days at a convention. No apparent harm. After all. You do have to wash them sometimes. :D

My experince is that the glue will hold about 3 days.Then it's time to reapply, and to wash under the form.

Hugs, Lori

Karren H
01-14-2007, 10:59 PM
You can shower in a human hair wig if you use the correct shampoo.... now drying it is another question since your real hair will stay wet along time... Don't ever shower in a synthetic wig since it can not take the higher temperature water at all!!!..

Karren