PDA

View Full Version : Feeling feminine

Wilma28
01-15-2007, 07:17 AM
Having read recent posts here about stuffing and tucking I decided to give it a try, and so, securely stuffed and pantied I went shopping in my usual male drag. To my surprise I found that I started to walk....or totter...perhaps "mince"?....no not mince!!...in a decidedly feminine way....even though I was not wearing heels...as I do when at home. It was a delightful feeling and made me even more conscious of my being "stuffed".
I suppose this is somewhat of the feeling that those braver girls among us get, who have the confidence to "out" in full femme???
It would be interesting to learn if other forum members get similar thrills???
And what they are!! All hints and tips would be welcome!
For me, feeling feminine, both mentally and physically, is what CD'ing is all about

Julie York
01-15-2007, 11:50 AM
I tried tucking once and it made my eyes buldge and sent me deaf so I haven't bothered since.

:D

Trinni
01-15-2007, 11:59 AM
When I first tucked it was uncomfortable but I got use to it pretty quickly. Actually my favorite part about tucking is when I rub my hand down the front of my panties and just feel the smooth front.

tommi
01-15-2007, 12:32 PM
Love the feeling expermented a couple of days with different techniques
like tucking and then use a pad for a little extra smoothness actually
went jogging that way and it stayed put.

shannonsilk
01-15-2007, 12:48 PM
thanks for the insight. i wondered why i feel like i have to concentrate on walking male-like. must be from tucking. i find there is less squishing than when i tuck. an atomic wedgie would have no effect.

RobertaFermina
01-15-2007, 12:58 PM
I don't tuck, and I'm "average" in that department.

When I put on the clothes, and really, when I put on the makeup and drop on the wig...Bob has left the building and it is all Roberta.

I feel the feminine beingness growing within me over the minutes.

When I present to the first person who makes eye contact, as I smile and and breathe in the joy of being Roberta the transformation is complete.

For me - being seen, and being out and about with no available retreat into Malewear or Malebeing (I dislike the word 'drab') I accept and surrender fully into being all the feminine being (woman) I can be.

And I find that Being delicious!

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Ranee Daze
01-15-2007, 02:18 PM
I find that tucking the gonads back home and pulling my penis back towards my anus really hurts after awhile. Stuffing Peter into himself instead give a real smooth presentation and no bulges when I wear my stretchy black velvet pants. Ooooooo!

Also, at the end of the adventure and I let Peter back out I often find, how to say, a gooey reminder, of how much fun I've had ....

Kate Simmons
01-15-2007, 02:27 PM
I tried tucking once and it made my eyes buldge and sent me deaf so I haven't bothered since.

:DYou 'n' me both Julie. Hey I'm into being Ericka but the Richard part of me says:"ouch", Can't dance that way anyway, so what's the point I say?:happy:

Roberta Lynn
01-15-2007, 02:32 PM
:D

:confused2: eh, what'd ya say??

JoAnnDallas
01-15-2007, 04:53 PM
The other day I was at the bank and they have these rope barriers. The pedistals end in a large round base that slops up to the pedistal. While standing in line, I backed my feet onto the sloping base. It kinda felt like I was wearing 2-3" heels. As the line moved, I moved from base to base. It gave me a real fem feeling. LOL

Cathy_NJ
01-15-2007, 08:39 PM
The other day I was at the bank and they have these rope barriers. The pedistals end in a large round base that slops up to the pedistal. While standing in line, I backed my feet onto the sloping base. It kinda felt like I was wearing 2-3" heels. As the line moved, I moved from base to base. It gave me a real fem feeling. LOL

Just imagine how great it would have felt had you really been wearing heels!
Cathy:heehee: