PDA

View Full Version : How to shave legs and private parts

Sarah MTF
01-15-2007, 08:47 AM
Dear Madams

I'm new here and new for the cross-dressing, I'm really desire to shave my legs and private parts and wear stocking for picturing to post here with your magnificent collection

What is the way to do that considering the pain and the efficient?

Thanks Girls'

Sarah MTF

b_hewish
01-15-2007, 08:54 AM
i shave my CDing husbands legs so he doesnt cut himself, but waxing is good for leg but wouldnt try it on your privates:D

Naomi
01-15-2007, 09:01 AM
for a cheap and effective hair removal, use a razor, lots of shaving gel/foam, and plenty of moisturiser for afterwards.

Stephenie S
01-15-2007, 10:05 AM
Shaving is one of the best ways to remove body hair. If you can afford the expense, waxing lasts a lot longer. Laser is also expensive and painful. Electrolysis is also painful and expensive. Some girls here use an epilator and some use hair removal cremes like NAIR. Shaving works well though, and is cheap and easy. Probably your best bet. Trim the hair down with clippers the first time you try, long hair clogs a razor instantly. You will discover how much actual work shaving a body is. Whew! When you are done, you will wonder how it could possibly be worth it, but it gets much easier if you keep it up.

Lovies,
Steph

cathie
01-15-2007, 11:02 AM
First timer huh...Always shave first. Use lots of shave cream or gel but first take a real nice long warm bath to soften the hair and skin. After shaving for awhile and letting your legs gets used to the exposure you can move to other elements like Nair, epilating or even laser but it's pricey but has longer effects. I epil every 2 weeks or so which can be painful i the beginning and could take up to 2+ hours at first. I epil on Friday and it only took 40 mins for my whole body and it only gets easier. I've been doing that however for at least 3 years.

Karren H
01-15-2007, 11:20 AM
Pain? There shouldn't be any pain involved!! Hehe. Unless your into that stuff!! Go buy a female razor... the Venus works well and shave in ths shower, use shaving cream or any lub.. Soft soap works well as does hair creeme rinse.. And just go to it!!

I shave everything except my head and my fore arms, almost everyday. And except for some itchy legs when I shave dry... I've had no problems!

Karren

Butterfly Bill
01-15-2007, 11:25 AM
I use an electric razor, a model intended for men and that has a sideburn trimmer. I use that part of it for the long hairs, and then I go over a second time with the face part to get them close. I can do this in a part of the house where there is good light, and I can go over the parts I have missed.

Kahlan51
01-15-2007, 11:27 AM
A trick I got on here that works well is to use conditioner before you shave. It works really well. I use Nair on legs and pits works good. The first time I shaved pits I did with same razor as legs lots of rash abd pain 2nd time with electric razor same result used nair and it worked great np. Try everything just take it slow and careful and you will find the method that works best for you. Kahlan

GACountrygal
01-15-2007, 11:32 AM
What my SO and I have found out, by trial and error, what works best for him, is if the hair is long, trim it with a pair of clippers first. Then baby oil the area intended to shave and let it sit for about 5-10 minutes. This allows the oil to penetrate the skin and helps with the irritation. He can shave just using the Venus razor and water. But for a first timer, I would suggest using plenty of shaving cream. Once your done, try an aloe gel and once it dries, use a good moitsturizer.

NOw since you arent currently shaved, you might get itchy after and for a day or so, so I suggest trying it when you have a couple days off from work, so your not walkin around itching yourself like mad with other people around to notice!

Hope this helps

-Nicole

cathie
01-15-2007, 03:13 PM
Hi Karen -

Pain is worth it in the beginning if you consider a mosquito bit painful since using an epil lasts for weeks instead of just days with shaving. After a few months it goes away.

I also shave my forearms because it is bad to use an epil on arms and face. VERY bad. But I use the epil everywhere else. Smoooooottttthhhh for weeks plus the hairs get weaker and easier to remove.

tvbeckytv
01-15-2007, 03:49 PM
hmm, id say depends if you would like to keep them shaved or if its just a one off for pictures.
if its a one off, id say use a trimmer/clipper first on your legs, then just an electric shaver.
Nair or simular i find best for the dangly bits, but need to try it out on small area first.
if its going to be a regular thing, then id get shaving...new blade, moisturiser first, then lots of foam. No matter how carefull you are, when you first start shaving you will get cuts.. but after a few times your skin gets used to it and should be cut free from then on.
you can get pretty practiced at it to be able to do it effortlessly and quick. i shave them everyday and takes just 5 mins now.

Kelsy
01-15-2007, 04:04 PM
How do yo shave your privates!!! very carefully!!:eek:

Jennifer:D