PDA

View Full Version : I missed a doc on FTM grrr!!!

Felix
01-15-2007, 02:36 PM
I'm so annoyed, last night I missed a one hour documentary on sky about FTM transsexuals. This sort of thing is on so infrequently here I'll probably have to wait an infinity to see it again. Did anyone else see it???? xx Felix :hugs:

pocoyo
01-15-2007, 02:41 PM
Oh no that's sooo annoying. I would have loved to have seen that!!
Mind you, I don't have Sky lol!
I'm sure it will be track-downable somehow....somehow...

Aww man that's so annoying isn't it? Fingers crossed that it's shown again.

Adam
01-15-2007, 02:43 PM
i missed half of it as i got the times mixed up i was gonna tape it too so now i have 20 mins of it on dvd but i wanted to see it all :(

Kieron Andrew
01-15-2007, 02:48 PM
no one told me about it so i didnt see it!

pocoyo
01-15-2007, 02:49 PM
Aww man that's so annoying. So hard to get to see FTM stuff and when there's something we all miss it!! (Or half miss it).

If I'd known it was on I would have tried getting someone to record it for me.
I wonder if by some fluke someone will have recorded it and put it online somewhere... you never know...

Shelly Preston
01-15-2007, 02:57 PM
Well knowing Sky there will be a repeat

keep your eyes open

Felix
01-15-2007, 03:18 PM
I saw this one a few years ago it was made in 2002 it was about two trans men it showed their journey and explained some stuff about how the brain works and stuff. On guy was an identical twin and he had had a lot of support off his sister
He had surgery on his chest before he started hormones and he looked so good. The other guy and both where in the States had a full time partner and a son and he was on hormones but he could not afford the surgery on his chest. He had a really good friend who had known him for years and she put the money up for his surgery that was so cool. Neither had decided whether they wanted to have anymore surgery in the future. One guy said even now he sometimes looks at himself and thinks freak, I really felt for him, it's the worse feeling to feel like this. The twin said he couldn't believe the changes, within 6 months he didn't recognise his voice, like is that really me and he was shaving every day too. xx Felix :hugs:

Xaff
01-15-2007, 04:46 PM
Maybe you can see (or download) it from the internet. What was the name of the programm by the way.

Felix
01-16-2007, 12:56 PM
Hi Morgan I think it was changing sexes transseuxality it was on the health channel i think xx Felix :hugs: