PDA

View Full Version : Valentine's Day

Glenda58
01-15-2007, 02:43 PM
Valentine's Day is coming and what are you going to do for yourself? I have a red dress need a red bra and pantie set some red hose and red shoes. So a shopping I must go.

So what are you doing for Valentine's Day? Besides getting something for the SO.

Amanda Jane
01-15-2007, 03:26 PM
i'm going to wait till feb 15 when all that stuff goes on sale

JoAnnDallas
01-15-2007, 04:57 PM
Great time to get a pair of Satin RED PJ's and mabey a RED nitie too and mabey a RED bra and matching panites. :D

Christina Nicole
01-15-2007, 06:38 PM
Sounds nice, Glenda. But really, reconsider the red hose. No one looks good in them.

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

Penny
01-15-2007, 06:51 PM
Valentine's Day is a special day to show your SO how much you care and that's what I do for the my very special wife. Penny takes a back seat!

:happy:

Penny

Samantha Jane Foster
01-15-2007, 06:55 PM
I'm going to watch the 1954 classic "Three Coins in the Fountain" (a Valentine's Day tradition of mine) and hopefully wear my new pointy-toed slingback pumps-- 3 1/2 inch heel-- from Nordstrom. I also ordered a juniors jacket, skirt and V-neck cami outfit from JCPenney. But what I really want to have is the 1950s office girl look, like Jean Peters wears in this movie (and Hope Lange in "The Best of Everything" and Doris Day in "Pillow Talk"): pumps, blouse, jacket, skirt with side slit, and maybe a little hat. I'm usually a bare legs girl but I'll be wearing my black nylons as I sip scotch (as they do in a scene in this movie) and listen to Sinatra sing the title song. His song "My Funny Valentine" could have been addressed to my homely-- not funny--"mug." "My Homely Valentine . . ."

Karren H
01-15-2007, 07:31 PM
I'm getting myself a large box of chocolates.......Mmmmmmm ... I can feel those endorfins already!!! :D

Love Karren

susiegrl19
01-15-2007, 07:35 PM
Already treated myself to a White Satin Babydoll with little red hearts and matching panties

Andrea_girl
01-15-2007, 07:43 PM
I'm looking around for a nice satin silky nightie for me

It will be the flowers and chocks for my SO

What fun

Andrea
XX

Megan_Girl
01-15-2007, 07:51 PM
Already??
I just got through Christmas and New Years! :D

Well, I'll just wait for my Visa to stop smoking and See if I can find the elusive LBD or perhaps a LRD !
Ooh La-La!! :gorgeous:

And don't forget a bag with shoes to match!!
XXX
Megan

Jodi
01-15-2007, 07:59 PM
Valentine's Day is coming and what are you going to do for yourself? I have a red dress need a red bra and pantie set some red hose and red shoes. So a shopping I must go.

So what are you doing for Valentine's Day? Besides getting something for the SO.

Glenda, If you wear all that, you are sure to be "red" by others when you are out.:tongueout

Jodi

Country girl
01-15-2007, 08:07 PM
I'm thinking about matching PJ's for my SO and me.!!!:love:

janelle
01-15-2007, 08:10 PM
Waiting for Tamara & a few others to send me pretty things.

Brenda Love
01-15-2007, 08:16 PM
Best day for a man to buy ladies lingerie and not get that funny look from the sales lady.I love going thru the racks and picking out things that she/I would want of course I still put on that pretend "I really hate doing this" face,:rolleyes: trying not to show my sheer joy:D

Hugs
Brenda

RobertaFermina
01-15-2007, 09:02 PM
I haven't spent a Valentine Day since Roberta was born.....OH MY! What Ever Shall I do.....I haven't given it a thought yet!

Thanks for the question.

Roberta

Cathy_NJ
01-15-2007, 09:07 PM
Hmmmmm.. I hadn't thought about it. I guess, since I'm my SO, I'd better buy myself something.
Do you gals think I should make it a surprise?
Cathy