PDA

View Full Version : Exhibitionist

Mikala0589
01-15-2007, 04:50 PM
I posted an earlier thread about this. I was wondering what most of you think of my situation. I just started CDing recently (still very much in the closet about it), I am 25 y.o. I only wear lingerie outfits in the privacy of my own home. However, I do find it very arousing to go out back of my house (it is fenced in, however, if a neighbor was in his or her upstairs bathroom or stuck their head out the window they could see me), dressed up fully in my lingerie outfit (bra, thong, stockings, garter, high heels) and just stand there and smoke a cigarrette. Is this something that no one else would ever do? And do you think I'm taking a big risk doing this? I dont know exactly why I do it either, just for the thrill I guess. Please respond.....

Andrea Nicole
01-15-2007, 05:05 PM
You might seriously consider talking to a professional regarding this....and SOON...

Karren H
01-15-2007, 05:11 PM
See I'm not like that.... I just like dressing up like a girl and going out in public!!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Love Karren

Mikala0589
01-15-2007, 05:11 PM
Why do you say that Andrea Nicole? I feel like that is kind of an ignorant statement, I realize it is not normal for me to be doing this. And if I could stop all of a sudden I would. I just find myself almost trying to show it off, I really dont know why. I even put on my high heels in my car and drive and put my left foot resting up on the dash board in a pointy high heel as i drive around. Again, I'm not trying to be disgusting or mean or anything, I just want to know what people think this means, and if other people ever do it, or have the urge to do it. Thanks.

Kate Simmons
01-15-2007, 05:17 PM
I know the feeling Hon. You are happy and wish you could share that happiness with the world. I would never put you down for that. You yourself know what risks are involved anyway. Have fun.:happy:

Jodie_Lynn
01-15-2007, 05:18 PM
I posted an earlier thread about this. I was wondering what most of you think of my situation. I just started CDing recently (still very much in the closet about it), I am 25 y.o. I only wear lingerie outfits in the privacy of my own home. However, I do find it very arousing to go out back of my house (it is fenced in, however, if a neighbor was in his or her upstairs bathroom or stuck their head out the window they could see me), dressed up fully in my lingerie outfit (bra, thong, stockings, garter, high heels) and just stand there and smoke a cigarrette. Is this something that no one else would ever do? And do you think I'm taking a big risk doing this? I dont know exactly why I do it either, just for the thrill I guess. Please respond.....

"I was wondering what most of you think of my situation."

what do YOU think of it? Are you comfortable with your actions? Does the thought of being seen arouse you? Are you seeking approval from others?

At the end of the day, all that matters is how we feel about ourselves, and if our actions harm no one, then what does it matter what the neighbors think?

danam
01-15-2007, 05:19 PM
I think Andrea was being ironical.

I take my self portraits next to a big window to the backyard, for better light (heh heh) or is it because its even more exciting to risk getting caught? If you could call it a risk...heh heh

melissaK
01-15-2007, 05:21 PM
I'm no expert on what an exhibitionist streak might or might not be about for you. I do think what boundaries we think we are breaking vary for each of us. Some of us girls would do what you do and more, others wouldn't get out of the bathroom dressed so. And the suggestion of seeing a therapist to help "you" figure out what it is about for "you" is probably a legitmate suggestion.

But, if the distance from your front door to your back patio is less than from your back patio to your bedroom, I'd still be mindful of loaning anyone a key to your house. :heehee:

MarinaTwelve200
01-15-2007, 05:21 PM
Likely IS for the thrill---Winston Churchill once said (while in the army)that there was nothing that compaired to the thrill of being shot at by an enemy determined to kill you---but with no effect.

It can also be like base jumping---risking one's life and surviving---what thrill seekers may deliberately do for the RUSH---of violating the brain's taboo on risking self preservation ---and then surviving.

With CDing you are not risking your life, but your reputation--the brain tries to protect you with a barier here too----and breaking it and "surving" can also produce a rush---but safer than jumping off a cliff.

Perhaps you ARE a THRILL SEEKER at heart----and skydiving and wraslin alligators IS your thing, ANd you have found CDing also does it for you, But likely you have discovered the Brain barrier violation RUSH from CDing alone---The brain wishes to preserve one's IDENTITY bariers just as much as self preservation.----A rush comes from the brain's reaction when a barier is VIOLATED to no ILL effect.

There aew indeed SOME people who CD for this RUSH alone---While I suspect in yourcase, you are an escapist CD, who has discovered the rush effect as a secondary consequence---and like the sex turn on thing, its another "extra" aside from the primaey reason you CD

Mikala0589
01-15-2007, 05:23 PM
Thanks for the replies everyone, I really just never understood this aspect of my CDing. At this point in my life, I feel like I'm only doing it for the arousal aspect of it. And I never feel FULLY aroused, unless I go outsid and stand there for like a minute. I do stand there and just stare at the one window that could possibly see me, and I've NEVER seen anyone looking back at me. I think if i saw someone, I would run inside as fast as possible, hehe....

Kate Simmons
01-15-2007, 05:25 PM
Sounds to me like your are not hurting anyone else and doing yourself a world of good really.:happy:

NatalieGirl
01-15-2007, 05:31 PM
You are in your own backyard. So long as it does not harm someone else, you have a right to do as you please.

Likewise, since you are putting yourself into view of your neighbors while they are on their own property, they have a right to look at you. There is a legal maxim that says "The eye cannot trespass".

Christina Nicole
01-15-2007, 06:22 PM
However, I do find it very arousing to go out back of my house (it is fenced in, however, if a neighbor was in his or her upstairs bathroom or stuck their head out the window they could see me), dressed up fully in my lingerie outfit (bra, thong, stockings, garter, high heels) and just stand there and smoke a cigarrette. Is this something that no one else would ever do? And do you think I'm taking a big risk doing this? I dont know exactly why I do it either, just for the thrill I guess. Please respond.....

Those are things I would never do. Yes, I think you are taking a big risk. Give up the cigarettes. They are awful.

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

I'm not too fond of garters and stockings, either. But to each her own. At least they won't kill you.
C.N.

Glenda58
01-15-2007, 07:02 PM

Get a house dress for going outside. Plus get some help that smoking going to kill you someday and at 25 you have a lot of dressing to do:heehee:

Bethany Ann
01-15-2007, 07:08 PM
Just get all dressed up....go for a drive....get out of the car....walk right into a nice resturant and let the hostess just stare at you for 10 seconds in awe...then giggle and walk out...best therapy in the world!

Beth

Butterfly Bill
01-15-2007, 07:33 PM
Just get all dressed up....go for a drive....get out of the car....walk right into a nice resturant and let the hostess just stare at you for 10 seconds in awe...then giggle and walk out...best therapy in the world!
:iagree: except for the "walk out" (go ahead and giggle).

Ask for a table and have a meal. Leave a big tip, so she'll have a good impression of us CDers.

Mikala0589
01-15-2007, 07:37 PM
Because of all the talk about this, i went out back and did it again. Couldnt help myself, hahaha

Butterfly Bill
01-15-2007, 07:43 PM
I think some of the thrill is from the perception of danger, but it can also come from the desire for freedom being realized. In the early days before I came out I often sought out the experience of wearing things outside, and getting sensations you can't get in your bedroom. Even today the feeling of a skirt on a warm windy day can give me a feeling of gentle excitement.

But even I wouldn't go out in public wearing what is usually considered underwear with no outerwear over it. That is the kind of thing that some might consider "arousing prurient interest", which is how the illegal kind of exhibitionism is usually defined. How would it feel to put a filmy dress over the outfit you've described? Just as thrilling, or not as?

Mikala0589
01-15-2007, 07:49 PM
A skirt might be a good idea but I think everyone is getting the wrong idea. It is very very hard to see me if you were a neighbor of mine. Especially since i do it at odd hours when no one is usually home. There is literally one window that looks at where i stand, and even that window is half fogged glass because it is a bathroom window. It's pretty tough to see me. Still, I get a thrill.

Andrea_girl
01-15-2007, 07:53 PM
I think it could be you enjoy the fear of being caught, and maybe you deep down want to get caught. I don't know

Andrea
xx

Lanore
01-15-2007, 07:56 PM
And you're here for what?

Brenda Love
01-15-2007, 08:04 PM
Their are times I admitt, that the thought of someone seeing me CD gives me a thrill.I don't know if it's sexuall or just hey world here I am.when i'm out shopping without my wife I do like to wear pants that are a thin lite color so my panty lines show or the patern on them(flowers are the best).I've seen many women noticing my panty lines and smileing:heehee: (glad I could make their day).Thats about how much I will push it these days.I have many stories of CDing in my youth but I think I'll save them for another time.

Hugs
Brenda

Mikala0589
01-15-2007, 08:08 PM
Thank you all for your comments. I think Ive decided to start wearin a little more when I go outside. Thanks for all the help and the comments. Take care girls.

GinaVegas
01-18-2007, 02:10 AM
Nothing wrong with it.....if you ask me!

Gina

janedoe311
01-18-2007, 07:42 PM
Why not?
One of my female fanticies is to be a dancer in a club, you know a pole stripper.

To one person and exhibitionist is just someone with confidence and few inhibitions nothing wrong with that.

bgirl
01-19-2007, 12:19 AM
See I'm not like that.... I just like dressing up like a girl and going out in public!!

So She likes to almost dress up and almost going out in public, hmmm I think she's halfway there!!

If you enjoy it and it causes no harm, what the hell!

Rica_6869
01-19-2007, 01:02 AM
I love exhibitionism. If I need something from the car, or want to go outside to smoke, I'll go outside in my t-shirt & panties, sometimes unconciously, I dont care, and no one has ever said anything, lol. In the summer, I wear a bikini in my yard 3 or 4 times a week. I lay out atleast 3 times a week. When I am actually 'laying out' on a lawn chair, i normally do it topless, but ofcoarse, I do wear womens bikini bottoms, anyone can see. When I get up, or i'm on my feet in the yard, I have my top on, like any female would. So far I havnt been caught by the meter reader, LOL, but when that happens, I wont care.

When I was your age oleskool, I did the same type things and got the same thrills. Now, at 37, it's all second nature and everyday. When I am at work, shopping, or running errands, I never even give a second thought as to whether or not my panty lines or bra straps are visible. Thats just me.

karynspanties
01-19-2007, 06:44 AM

I went out on my patio last year. It was early one saturday morning. No wife or kids home. When I was out there I noticed my neighbor from two doors down was next door looking at my neighbors garden. He was taking care of it while they were on vacation. He saw me. I was wearing a pin full slip and panties. I acted like I did not see him and went back inside. I went over to the bathroom window and peeked through the blinds and I saw him looking through the bushes trying to get another look. I have spoken to him since, but the subject was never brought up. I think he liked what he saw. But I will never risk it again.