PDA

View Full Version : Breast froms questions...

MandyTX83
01-15-2007, 05:09 PM
OK, so i now have two sets of breasts (a set of teardrop and now asymmetric) that are very nice and I enjoy very much, but I have been struggling with a few things with them so I thought I would see if you girls have had these same problems or know of a solution.

#1: Placement, I always feel like I am never sure they are in the right place... Everytime I put them on I ask myself do the nipples go over mine, do I line up with where I think they should be or just move them around until the fit the bra kinda but I am not entirely sure I have it in the correct place either, too high or too low.

#2: Seams, does everybody battle with the seams of where the falsies end and the real skin begins? They are obvious to me, but not so obvious from far away. Is there any tricks to make it look better?

#3: Color difference, there is a difference between the color of the breasts and the color of my flesh, the breasts being slightly pinker. Is there any way around this other than putting make up on them, because then it gets over my clothes and those are a pain to get cleaned.

#4: Cleavage, this might have more to do with my placement of the breasts, but for wearing a sexy little top that is supposed to show off your beautiful cleavage, how do you make your breast forms appear to be the perfect cleavage without having to reposition them or buy a cleavage creator to stimulate the effect?

Thanks for all your help, love you all. :love:
Mandy

Christina Nicole
01-15-2007, 06:37 PM
Your fitter should have gone over this with you. If you didn't buy your forms from a knowledgeable fitter at a shop, now you know why it's best to do so.

1) The easiest way to position forms is to put on a bra and position in the proper place by locating the underwire under your natural breast curve. Everyone has something there. Then insert the forms into the bra without moving the band. If wearing attachables, mark the top of the form in two or three places with an eyeliner type of pencil (Amoena includes the pencils with their forms), remove the bra, remove the backing from the forms and attach them to your chest using the marks previously made.

2) Use attachables. The attachable form stays closer to your chest wall. Otherwise wear a bra with a better cup or a mastectomy bra which is designed to hold the forms.

3) Not much you can do with that. Forms aren't meant to be worn in demi-cup bras.

4) Ibid.

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

Tamera
01-16-2007, 12:16 PM
Sorry but I have to ask, What is a cleavage creator? This is the 1st time I heard of this.

MandyTX83
01-16-2007, 12:19 PM
check out http://www.glamourboutiquecart.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=353
they have "cleavage creators".

Tamera
01-16-2007, 12:25 PM
Thanx!!

Stephenie S
01-16-2007, 12:27 PM
You can't make breast forms look like cleavage you can see. You have to have SOMETHING there to push up and in to create the illusion of cleavage. This is commonly done by both GGs and CDers with the proper bra and the proper fillers, or sometimes with tape. There is plenty of info on this forum about doing this. Do a search for cleavage.

Stephenie