PDA

View Full Version : "Oh my GOSH...She said "You need to be TracyLee"

tracylee
01-15-2007, 09:39 PM
Alot has happened recently with uncertainty with my job...(a current company buy out with a high potential for job loss)....anyways my wonderful wife always knows that in my most stressful moments I need to be "Tracylee... So tonight when I got home, she sensed my dismal mood, and with a great big hug she told me, "You need to be Tracylee"....

WOW! I appreciate it so much...but can any of you understand that I can't just be my fem side at any given moment? It just doesn't work like that for me.

I wish I could have gone upstairs and got into my suit case full of fem stuff, but I just couldn't get in the mood to be Tracylee....And how many times before I wish I had my wife in the same mind-set as me when I wanted to "escape"...

And most times when the urge is so strong...it seems my wife just isn't into it....
Ever happen to you?

krissy
01-15-2007, 09:54 PM
my wife used to enjoy krissy but in her way.i loved every minute i got with her .but there were times i just didnt feel like my self but i didnt want to pass up a chance to dress.now i wish i had some one to share my feelings and to just be my self with.but i quess it will have to wait for another life.im 49 im so sad i dont get to dress much and i long to .but its so lonley when i dress im glad i found this place.and others like me .it just hurts that i cant share my happyness when dressed i sit here all alone

sorry for my gloomy letter i9m just venting my self
well thanks for being there

:hugs: krissy

steffie39
01-15-2007, 11:59 PM
It sometimes happens to me: when my wife tells me to go out I sometimes am not in femme mode but male mode ad just can't get my femme self to come out. I know if I had a work-related problem like that I wouldn't be in the mood to dress either.

RobertaFermina
01-16-2007, 12:48 AM
Sounds like it might be a good time for a heart to heart with the wife.

Sometimes, I want tenderness, and care as a Guy.

For me, that is what this is all about.

There is a chance that I may never dress again after I am able to integrate all the emotional freedom, and sensitivities of the feminine into my Guy-Personality.

On a different note, I sometimes feel resentful of my partner when I am receiving permission/affection/attention/understanding "now" when I am remembering a "then" when I didn't get it, and haven't yet forgiven her for not giving it. Is there such a resentment at play here? It might be blocking communication and "play" between you.

I remember harboring resentments and hurts so powerful that even when my partner made me laugh, I would stop laughing suddenly. The laugh and emotional release would open my heart and the resentments I harbored there would slam it shut again.

This may not be true for you, but its worth typeing a few paragraphs, just in case.

Love,
:rose: Roberta :rose: