PDA

View Full Version : Moved to the Ladies Dept

Jannette H
01-15-2007, 10:30 PM
What a day, I wasn't expecting it to happen, but it did I got the ladies dept. This is like nothing in a normal dept store not at all. The sizes are not what you would find anywhere else. I knew I had to learn it but I guess I was just trying to ignore it because of totally differant size structure they use it's not any I'm used to. Yesterday was just crazy and still had some more customers today. Happy this day is done finally.:beatup:

Charolette time
01-18-2007, 02:35 PM
What a day, I wasn't expecting it to happen, but it did I got the ladies dept. This is like nothing in a normal dept store not at all. The sizes are not what you would find anywhere else. I knew I had to learn it but I guess I was just trying to ignore it because of totally differant size structure they use it's not any I'm used to. Yesterday was just crazy and still had some more customers today. Happy this day is done finally.:beatup:

I take it that you are working in a store, and sales in the ladies dept, am I right, if so I guess that you should consider your self lucky getting to help all the ladies and maybe even trying on some for your self, hope they give employees discount, let us know, Charolette.

Lovely Rita
01-18-2007, 05:02 PM
I did not really understand but I would think working in the ladies dept would be a good thing?

Stefanie_in_Mt
01-18-2007, 08:28 PM
Make the most of it gurl.....
I would be my own best customer.. lol

seyken
01-18-2007, 11:25 PM
Lucky You !

For me events like this only happens in my dreams and the worst part is waking up to find that it was only a dream .

Some gurls have all the luck

This would be one job I would not mind making overtime on.

In fact I would dread to be leaving work each evening

susie evans
01-19-2007, 11:59 AM
that sounds like a good move to me now you can shopp all you want and get payed for it i'am jelous

susie:heehee: :heehee: