PDA

View Full Version : Make up to school

dods460
01-15-2007, 10:33 PM
Alright I'm going out after school to find a femm top and maybe some pumps. What do you guys think the worst thing that could happen if I were to wear make up on the bus in the morning... it's usually pretty busy. All the girls at school keep telling me to do it and sass me if I don't, I wanna see the look on there face when I do it, lol

P.S. Tried a new make up style, any thoughts?
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k281/dods1600/makeupblue3.jpg

Sweet Jane
01-15-2007, 10:53 PM
Hi..

i don't think much can happen on a crowded bus..what's the school policy on guys wearing makeup...if the emo kids can wear eyeliner and shadow, the goths lippy and powder and nail polish, then I'd imagine the school would have to be OK with it...my sons school would have you remove it pronto...

MJ
01-15-2007, 11:00 PM
ER right the day you go to SCHOOL looking like that is the day i get a blond wig he he he , correct me if i am wrong but you go to school as a guy , and you want to wear that makeup look to school well i wish i could be there but i doubt you will do it after all the guy's there will razz you for the rest of the school year ...
oh and if you do... prove it with a picture in school with your friends
you are very brave young lady, i say don't do it for your safty
hugs Marissa
ps you look wonderful love your eyes, please keep safe

Adrienne Heels
01-15-2007, 11:06 PM
I agree with MJ...don't do it as the boys will really give it to you!

dods460
01-16-2007, 12:13 AM
Well school isn't the problem, I go to an art school and everyone is super open with me being transgender so far, I'm mostly worried about the bus.

goofus
01-16-2007, 12:36 AM
Well school isn't the problem, I go to an art school and everyone is super open with me being transgender so far, I'm mostly worried about the bus.

I'd be afraid to ride the bus with makeup, but then I live in a more violent country (i.e., the US) :D

RobertaFermina
01-16-2007, 12:37 AM
Art School seems to me to be one of the safest public institutions for 'being who you are.'
Sounds like you are riding a public Bus.
You will get some confused, concerned, or fascinated looks, but not much else from most people.
Be wary of the odd NutJob...some people carry a load of frustration everywhere they go and may unload on anyone who triggers their phobias, or is 'fair game' due to their being 'on the margin' of social acceptability.

I wish you good luck, and tell us all about it !

Be Safe, Be Well,

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Stephenie S
01-16-2007, 01:15 AM
Dear dods,

Well, I think you look absolutely lovely. If I couild look that good I would go to school like that. If the goths can wear black makeup you certainly can look as nice as you want. I say if you feel safe, do it. No question in my mind. You seem pretty secure in yourself. Go for it!

Lovies,
Stephenie

Di
01-16-2007, 02:32 AM
If you are just afraid about the bus...maybe put it on at school......my one daughter wears her shadow under the eyes like that too....:thumbsup:
btw ...sounds like a really cool school :D

Casey Morgan
01-16-2007, 07:04 AM
If you're on a school bus, go for it. It doesn't sound like you'll have much to worry about.

If you're on a public bus, what are the people on the route like? There are some routes I'd be comfortable trying it on and some I simply wouldn't do it.

Iniquity Blonde GG
01-16-2007, 07:25 AM
If you are just afraid about the bus...maybe put it on at school......my one daughter wears her shadow under the eyes like that too....:thumbsup:
btw ...sounds like a really cool school :D
i agree with Di, might be best to put it on once you get into school :thumbsup: now adays i really dont think to much will be said ( with the make-up bit ), all the "goths" etc about, you should be cool !! and pretty impressive btw :D

Iniquity Blonde GG
01-16-2007, 07:29 AM
you look like "marc almond" out of pop group from 80's ( new romantic era ) "SOFT CELL" :D :eek:

Angie G
01-16-2007, 09:23 AM
Dods you may get an ass kicking hun :hugs:
Angie

pinkshelly
01-16-2007, 11:52 AM
I say do it but cary a big stick. Maybe mace.

dods460
01-16-2007, 10:19 PM
Well I went tp school with make up on, I didn't take the bus because I was pressed for time. Nobody really said anything at school, I got alot of "did you lose a bet?" and I went shopping after school to so all and all not a bad day.

kathy gg
01-16-2007, 11:05 PM
Girl I have to agree....even though...you know comments like that show our age!:p

And I will agree..I think you look cute as can be as well.

Good for you for going to an art school. If you are riding the bus with friends who *got your back* I would go for it. Seriously....unless you live in a really lame town that is nothing. Should see some of the goth kids I see out in Toronto!

you look like "marc almond" out of pop group from 80's ( new romantic era ) "SOFT CELL" :D :eek:

Chiana
01-17-2007, 12:43 AM
Forget the bus. Since the girls at school have been teasingly encouraging you to put on make-up. I think it would be more fun to let them make you up when you get to school. Sounds like a really cool thing to me.:heehee: