PDA

View Full Version : when did you start cross-dressing?

Hermione Simpson
01-16-2007, 03:52 AM
at what age did you start cross-dressing & if you can remember what did you wear (i was 7 when i started cross-dressing in secret & wore my sisters school uniform which was navy blue jumper, white blouse, navy blue skirt, navy blue tights & black shoes)

Amanda Jane
01-16-2007, 03:53 AM
four or five, with tights and petticoats

Chloe Jean
01-16-2007, 04:06 AM
I was 12yo, went to a Halloween party dressed as Alice in Wonderland-Blue dress, white pinfore, maryjane shoes and blonde wig. I loved it!
Amelia

Kate Simmons
01-16-2007, 04:16 AM
My earliest memory is about 4 or 5 getting caught by my Grandmother wearing my Mom's panties.

Chemise
01-16-2007, 04:24 AM
About 14, some of my mum's things, not sure if she ever knew.

Helen MC
01-16-2007, 04:33 AM
Back in 1965, at age 12 by wearing a pair of my 14 year old sister's school knickers , then when I could when alone at home her other clothes especially School Uniform (we took the same size in clothing) and went on from there, that's 41 years now.

tasha
01-16-2007, 04:59 AM
When I was 5 I think, hiding in the bottom of my mothers wardrobe with a pair of high heels and bra on. Still won't forget the flogging I got from my father for that one! (Can only imagine what he would do these days)

Lilith Moon
01-16-2007, 05:02 AM
In my high sided cot, trying to use bedsheets as a dress and cloak. I could see myself in a bedroom mirror and would do little twirls. I must have been arond 3-4.

Joy Carter
01-16-2007, 05:56 AM
Four. Tried on grandma's house dress. I can still remember the mustard yellow with tinny flowers on it. Do they even make house dresses any more?

Lisa Marie
01-16-2007, 07:05 AM
I rememeber trying on mom's pantyhose and skirts. Also I wore my Grandma's pantyhose also she knew about it and didnt seem to mind.

VERONICARH
01-16-2007, 07:11 AM
I was 11 or 12 years old and tried on my moms girdle and nylons.

Tina Dixon
01-16-2007, 07:19 AM
I think around 12 or so, loved that slip and nightie.

JenniferR771
01-16-2007, 07:21 AM
I think around age 10 i tried on my mothers panties, bra and girdle. On the other hand I remember as special thrill in fourth grade when one of my classmates dressed as a gypsy woman--he was so pretty!

RobertaFermina
01-16-2007, 07:24 AM
24 - Roommate dressed me up for Halloween.

I was a foster kid, and never felt familiar or daring enough to venture into foster mother's things.

Really took off last fall....I am 48.

michellebesweet
01-16-2007, 07:26 AM
I started looking a girls and liking thier clothing, dresses, skirts, heels, pantyhose, and the way they wore make-up and fixed thier hair up nice. Seemed like the girls got all the attention. I wanted to be like them. Started wearing my mom and sisters clothes, bras, panties, and went to pantyhose, dresses and shoes. When I started to outgrow them, started buying my own.

ellieparsons
01-16-2007, 07:52 AM
I was about 6 or 7 with my mothers pantyhose

Billiemarie
01-16-2007, 08:02 AM
Very young, maby 5 or 6. Found a pair of little girls panties and I buried them under my grandparents front pourch. I would hide there , dig them up and put them on. Then my mouthers things, then my wifes things, then my second wifes things, then my stepdaugthers things , now my own fem clothes.
I'm sure it's just a fad I'm going through. lol

marie354
01-16-2007, 08:20 AM
Although I don't remember it, my sister told me that I wore all of her baby clothes for the first year of my life.

jessica33
01-16-2007, 08:25 AM
I still remember wearing my mom's stockings . She did not stop me because she though it was cut .

krissy
01-16-2007, 08:33 AM
i was 8 when i started.

im not sure why my sister and i decided to change our clothes at a movie house but we went into the ladys bathroom and changed our clothes.shoes panties pinklacy edges a flower dress.i still can remember how i fekt walking down those stairs i felt so beautiful.

DeeDee3
01-16-2007, 08:33 AM
Very young, maby 5 or 6. Found a pair of little girls panties and I buried them under my grandparents front pourch. I would hide there , dig them up and put them on. Then my mouthers things, then my wifes things, then my second wifes things, then my stepdaugthers things , now my own fem clothes.
I'm sure it's just a fad I'm going through. lol

When I was about 10, Sisters and Moms clothes. Had a friend at that time (male) that also liked to do it. His Mom had the nicest corsets. Never stopped, this has been going on for over 50 years. DeeDee3

StephanieH
01-16-2007, 08:42 AM
4th grade. I dressed in a tennis dress for the boy's beauty pageant and we wore the outfits the whole day, it was definitely the day I point back to. AND, I won that boy's beauty pageant too! Also won the one in the 11th grade - little did they know... :heehee:

Angie G
01-16-2007, 08:47 AM
11 or 12 A lady in our building put some clothes & shoes stored up on the top floor and I found them and just started wearing her dresses and shoes
and it went from there :hugs:
Angie

Daintre
01-16-2007, 08:49 AM
I was 10 when I started, I shared a bedroom with my sister who was 12, I do remember us playing tea time and me wearing her knickers and skirt.

carolinebrookes
01-16-2007, 08:50 AM
I was around 9 years old. It was tights (pantyhose) to start with. My elder sister then made me (I put up some fake resistance!) go to a fancy dress party as a St Trinians School girl. I was hooked from then on.... with my big sisters help sometimes!

darling_felicity
01-16-2007, 08:55 AM
I started at 7 or 8 in my mum's things if they were left lying about. When I was a teenager I took to wearing things that my sisters left at home when they were moving around the state. I've sneaked into a few things while living with someone but things slowed down after marriage at 37. Then in the last month or two the floodgates have opened, every waking minute has me thinking of what to buy next and how. And I love it and I'm oh so proud of it!

hugs, Felicity

soccervixen
01-16-2007, 09:08 AM
I was 47 years old, about 2 1/2 months ago - some of my wife's panties and a lace camisole for sleeping when she was out of town. The next day it was full dressing, then internet shopping for intimates.

wendy
01-16-2007, 09:19 AM
the very first time sort of dressed was 5 or 6, when i was in grade 1 or 2. There was a school christmas play, and I picked to be an elf. But to get into the part, they wanted the elves to wear some kind of tights. So a girl classmate offered to bring in some of her tights for me to wear.

I didn't think much of that, until I was 8 or 9 years old. I saw my mom's panties hanging in the washroom so I thought I would try it on and see what it felt like. It was all downhill from there, eventually I got into her bras and other items. :D

Donna Marie
01-16-2007, 10:11 AM
5 or 6 trying on my aunt's high heels

~12 with mom's bra & girdle - well you know what that was all about

63 back to the shoes then the whole enchillada - still a pshoe phreak:happy:

susie evans
01-16-2007, 01:10 PM
i don't remember when but i can remember it wasn't near soon enough :heehee: :heehee:

love susie

JoAnnDallas
01-16-2007, 01:32 PM
I was around 10-11 when I started trying on my sisters clothing. Then one day I tried on one of my sisters Rainbow gowns and heels. It felt so good. Mother had a couple of wigs and I put on of these on too. When I looked in my sisters full length mirror, I could not believe my eyes. I looked just like my sister. Been hooked every since.

bobbielynn
01-16-2007, 01:46 PM
tough call for me, when i was 7 i played with my mom's make up, but never dressed til i was 15 for halloween.

laura47
01-16-2007, 02:09 PM
I was 8 - 9 years old and my Mother dressed me up for a school afternoon Halloween party I had an older Sister and she completely dressed me up head to toe (even stockings & short heels) but no panties. She gave me a crash course on how to walk sit ect. and told me not to talk to anyone. None of my classmates figured who I was. After I was revealed to the class I was surprised on how my teacher accepted it and she even made several pleasing complements to me . She insured that no embarrassing comments were made. I enjoyed being dressed but loved the way completely passed. I was hooked for life.

JulieC
01-16-2007, 02:49 PM
I was ~7, I think. Mom's pantyhose. My earliest recollections of desire to be feminine though came in around age 4. I used to raid my mom's closet on the rare occasion that I had privacy and time. This went on until I got a paper route and could afford some of my own things.

kay_cd
01-16-2007, 02:51 PM
Hard to say. 4 or 5 I guess. Have three older sisters and wore their clothes. Cross dressing has always been there for me, just a part of me......... Kind of funny my ex told me to be honest about it when I met someone new. I took her advice and the results have shocked me. My girl friend is crazy about her crossdresser! She keeps buying me the prettiest...... and racy clothing. It's been a dream come true. Feel very lucky. Although, I need to pinch myself when she tells me she wants to see me in things like fish net stockings, a garter belt and black heels.

Crissy65
01-16-2007, 02:55 PM
I started around age 11 Moms panty girdle and nylons. I was hooked still love a tight girdle now preferr open bottom style

Ashlee
01-16-2007, 02:59 PM
Visiting an out of state relative for the summer. I remember clearly wanting to sleep in and wear her pantyhose. I still love wearing them and find they're the most thrilling item to wear. I still hope that while I"m young I can get dolled up for halloween and blow my friends away as Ashlee. The pics on this site posted are from 2 Jamie Austin makeovers.

Victoria Pink
01-16-2007, 03:33 PM
I was about 4 or 5. Put on my sister's pink nylon panties and a red dress so I could play house with her and my cousin. Mom was pretty upset with me.

Later when I was about 14 I got more into it with panties, bras, slips, dresses, nylons and a girdle. Spent a couple of hours dressed almost every day.

Got into it even more after getting married.

Love Victoria

Sarah Rabbit
01-16-2007, 03:41 PM
A pretty frilly white dress (Communion or Confirmation Dress) in my friends shed. He caught me and try to blackmail me. I was about 7 or 8 I think:thinking:

Sarah R. :bunny:

Dena
01-16-2007, 03:54 PM
I was 10 when I started dressing regularly.

phoebe61
01-16-2007, 04:19 PM
i started dressin at about10 until about 15 in ether my mams clothes i rember wearin a girdle also remember wearing my sisters old clothes,
then when i got married 84 , started late 80's first of all wearing my wifes knickers occasionally then in 2001app my wife bought me a nighti then last year age 44 , admited to my wife and myselfe i was a crossdresser.
now i dress regular (thou only indoors) and my wife helps me buy fem clothes
i even make clothes for us both, new skill.:be: :cheer:

reneeisy
01-16-2007, 04:40 PM
I started at 5 or 6 by trying my Mom's lipstick and have had a fascination with lipstick ever since. Then I tried her lingerie and things until I could afford my own.

amanda barber
01-16-2007, 04:54 PM
4-5, before starting school anyways. Its allways been there.

Donna tv
01-16-2007, 04:58 PM
I am an only child ,I think at the age of maybe 7 or 8 , not sure if I remember putting anything on but I do know I had this fasination with feminine clothing. This goes back to the late 50's, I can remember I loved to go to weddings and loved to observe what all the girls and women would be wearing. The satin dresses and gowns the high heels and I especially loved the white tight gloves that women wore. In answer to your question I was probably around 8 to 10 when I started to wear my Mom's high heels and progressed from there. Did not mean to ramble on but those memories are fun to think back on

Brenda Love
01-16-2007, 05:45 PM
I was five or six when my grandmother made me put on a pair of my sister's nylon panties because I was at her house and my clothes were in the dryer.From then on I tried on all my sister's clothes whenever I got the opportunity,they just felt so good.:happy: I don't blame my grandmother for my CDing, I am thankfull to her for setting me free!.

hugs
Brenda

stephanie100
01-16-2007, 06:06 PM
I was about 11/12 found a load of i think my mothers old clothes in an old chest in my room ( silly place to store it ) but not for me :heehee: Until she cought me. Im sure she had it alarmed the hidings never stopped me.

mia kialy
01-16-2007, 07:42 PM
It was lingerie for me, panties first, started taking pics of myself, then got hooked on the whole fem thing, the sexuality is the most attractive part of it for me.

Andrea_girl
01-16-2007, 07:46 PM
It was at the age of 7-8 that i started.

I did dress up with my sister . I dressed in her bridesmaids dress. it was wonderful.

I then went on to dress in my mothers petticoats.

Andrea
XX

linnea
01-16-2007, 07:52 PM
I started at age seven, though my mother had me wearing girls' panties earlier than that (I'm not sure how much earlier). I took the initiative to try on one of my mother's girdles when I was seven, so I think of that as my beginning as a crossdresser.

black leotards
01-16-2007, 08:31 PM
I was about 11 or 12 when I started with my own pair of tights. I don't have an older sister so I had to go out and buy my own tights. Quite a thrill for an 11 year old!

Lovely Rita
01-16-2007, 09:40 PM
at what age did you start cross-dressing & if you can remember what did you wear (i was 7 when i started cross-dressing in secret & wore my sisters school uniform which was navy blue jumper, white blouse, navy blue skirt, navy blue tights & black shoes)

I took my mother's stockings and black patent leather pumps and put them on while my aunt baby sat me. My aunt was kind enough to let me play mom and I have been hooked ever since. I bet many boys have had this kind of experience and did not become CD's. My experience was like February snow, it stuck.

melissaK
01-16-2007, 10:16 PM
I remember wearing girls panties at age 4? :happy: I was ratted out to my mom by a friend and my mom said nothing to me, but the panties magically disappeared. :( Then a big "make-up" session at age 5 with a neighbor girl :happy: - ended badly with me getting a scolding. :cry: And then . . . a good two decades of memories are fractured and incomplete due to dissociative issues. :( Next clear memories of regular dressing are at about age 37-38 maybe.

Hugs
'lissa

breanna/bryan
01-17-2007, 01:56 AM
i believe i was about twelve or thirteen my next door neighbor used to pasint my toe nails and "make" me wear her skirts and panties and i loved it but never said anything intill about six months to a year ago

BOOTLOVINGGIRL
01-17-2007, 01:57 AM
I started around 11 or 12. Can't remember what exactly but found a pile of my sister's clothes in the basement and just couldn't resist trying them on.

cindychan
01-17-2007, 02:28 AM
I was about 15, for some reason my sister bought me a penthouse mag and when I looked through it I confessed I wanted to look and dress like those women. Then we went shopping and she bought me nylons and dress up stuff.

mary sue
01-17-2007, 02:58 AM
For me it was 7, after a teen girl taught me about sex that summer, she left 2 pair of panties that i found,they smelled of her perfume and felt so silky I had to try them on.Later found a corset in an old house still love corsets. being an only child and living in the country I started to raid moms. as a teen i raided clothes lines, panties were left out a lot back then and they wasnt safe.

keeley
01-17-2007, 03:38 AM
I guess it was 13 or 14. Started off with my mum's knickers and the transferred in to skirts/dresses and anything else I could think of.

I remember one dress had like a scrunchy front which I used to love wearing as it's tightness made the falso boobs from socks in a bra look real.

Rica_6869
01-17-2007, 04:33 AM
I've been wearing panties 100% of the time since i was 14, but i began experimenting way before that. around 20 or 21 I began wearing a bra about 50% of the time. By the time i was 30, i was wering one every single day. Now, at age 37, I havnt worn any mens clothing at all in about 6 or 7 years, not even shoes.

Sarah32
01-17-2007, 12:33 PM
hi i have just start and i am 32 years old bit off a late start but i love doing it

Jenn S.
01-17-2007, 01:06 PM
At age 7 my mother stayed home with my brother and I while my dad worked. For a small income, my mother also watched five more kids for a few hours everyday in our house. I remember letting two of the girls dress me up in my mother's makeup and a dress. I was a little embarrassed, but really loved it. I'll never forget my mother painting my toenails for me when I asked her, and the funny look on my dad's face when he got home from work.

Brandi33
01-17-2007, 02:05 PM
I started at 10. I wore my mom's heels. I tried to look like the girls in my dad's playboy magazines.

Marianna Julianna
01-17-2007, 05:11 PM
It was, as I recall about seven or eight, I used to get mums stuff out of the washbasket and put on, I remember that, I also rescued a dress from the rag bag and had that until I went through one of those purge things, well, not quite a purge I guess when it's only one thing.

silkshirt
01-17-2007, 06:39 PM
My earliest memories are from when I was about twelve years old. I used to babysit my younger brother and sister when mum and dad went out on a saturday night. I used to dress up in my mums bras and panties at first, later adding her blouses and skirts.

From then I would wear my elder sisters things, then later my girlfriends things and so on until today when I have bought and collected my own wardrobe to wear.

xx

GinaVegas
01-18-2007, 01:48 AM
I'm now 34 and I really only started to wear some skirts with heels as of this past summer. However, I think that I have previously worn high heels way back when I was in my early 20's.

Gina

Roxi Loh
01-18-2007, 09:55 AM
I started about 7 or 8. I started wearing my mom's latex girdle with stockings and garters attached. I quickly graduated to make up and beyond.

sterling12
01-18-2007, 12:00 PM
My earliest memories start around age four. I must have looked a sight but I was hooked on wearing Mom's and my Sister's girdles and nylons. My Sis had a black merry-widow that leaves a particularly strong memory, burned into my brain! I can remember trying to stuff the cups with cosmetic cotton balls, think she had a jar of them in the bathroom.

Often got caught, at that age you have no awareness of time. But, I learned very quickly how to be secretive. By age eight, I'm dressing up in complete lingerie ensembles and I started to try on Mom's Dresses at about the same time.

Puberty comes along, and of course most of us know about what happens for CD's in puberty! I have never purged and never felt much of any guilt or regrets.

Peace and Love, Joanie

jillwadden
01-18-2007, 12:18 PM
I don't know exactly,but I was very young,definitely before puberty and after that it really took off.
Hugs and kisses
Jill

goofus
01-18-2007, 12:26 PM
I still remember wearing my mom's stockings . She did not stop me because she though it was cut .

I assume you mean she thought it was cute :happy:

Angela E.
01-18-2007, 05:58 PM
And certainly by 4 or 5,maybe earlier.:hugs: Angela.:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :GE: :kissing: :kissing:

dave785
01-18-2007, 09:16 PM
About 13 or 14 was my mom's pantyhose and progressed to her dresses and slips/bras. She was PO'ed when she found out. When I moved out at 19 I stated buying my own.

joanlynn28
01-18-2007, 09:25 PM
I was either 7 or 8 years old, would play dress up with the girls next door, then regularly when I was in my teens going into my mom's closet and trying on all of her different clothes, it amazing that my mom or younger brother and sister never caught me at it.

janet p
01-18-2007, 10:11 PM
I started at about 7or 8 when my best friend came up with the idea to dress in his mothers old silk or rayon dresses and sneak into the girls camp to spy on them. Now that I thnk about it I don't know why???? from there it went to trying on my moms and sis's slip and panties out of the clothes hamper and then other things when at home alone out of dressers and closest.:love:

miss janel
01-19-2007, 12:01 AM
Around the age of 5 with my mom's pantyhose.

Monique_Lynn
01-19-2007, 07:25 AM
Started at age 4-5 yrs old with my aunts nylons and nightgowns and has been there ever since, later in life after coming out to my mom, she told me that I liked to rub the silky bindings of my baby blankets against my cheek as a baby.
ginger

Casey Morgan
01-19-2007, 10:15 AM
Well, I don't remember this but we have a home movie where my sister and I are crossdressed. I had to be 4 or 5 and she was 3 or 4. She was having a great time in a "hey, look what I'm doing" sort of way. I haven't seen the movie in a while and I was trying not to look (and trying to look like I wasn't trying not to look) but it seemed like I was enjoying myself in a rather different way.

When I was 13 or 14 I borrowed some underwear, but it wasn't until more like high school that I went beyond that. My parents used my closet to store some boxes, and one of those boxes had women's clothes in it. There weren't any dresses in it but there was a nice polyester pantsuit in a dusty rose color that I liked to wear. Until I got caught anyway.

tommi
01-19-2007, 10:28 AM
:cute: I was very young and it started with mothers pantyhose mom thought
it was cute even dressed me for halloween a coupl of times as a little girl,always in boy underwear :doh: I had her cedar chest and extra dresser in my room that she moved her summer clothes and winter clothes to and from
my bedroom was upstairs hers down left alot of things available. Was caught
wearing one of her halter tank tops at 15 hadto do some quick explaining.
Looking back I now relise how lucky I had it.

j_hewish
01-21-2007, 04:26 PM
the first time was when i was 8 years old. it was a gym kit belonging to my neighbours daughters navy panties bottle green skirt and a white blouse since then my tastes have improved.:D

Jenny Wilson
01-22-2007, 02:41 PM
I was about 10. I was an only child so all I had to work with was mom's stuff. I started with panties and added a girdle and stockings. Then it made sense to add shoes and a dress. Her bras wre too big for me, not that she was a big woman (she's a size 10).

I had always been intrigued with my cousins' stuff. I had a lot of older female cousins. but I never had the chance to try their things on. At the time, I wished they would have dressed me up in their stuff when they were babysitting me, but it never happened.

Jenny

lauraabdl
01-22-2007, 02:52 PM
I was about 7 or 8 when I started. My sisters panties and nylon tops. What a memory of those days. Mom found out and was beside herself on what to do so she did nothing and did not tell my dad.

notquitegirl
01-22-2007, 03:47 PM
I don't actually remember. I do remember running around my apartment building in my sister's friend's nightie and tights at around 7 or 8 years old, however, just part of a lifelong love of wearing skirts and pantyhose/tights out and about. :happy:

franvonceder
01-22-2007, 05:11 PM
I started when I was about 11 years. Used my mother's bras and girdles - that gives you an idea how long ago it was!

Fran.

vannesar
01-22-2007, 05:25 PM
10 years old mums stuff

Jena11
01-22-2007, 07:53 PM
Well, I know that I would play dress up with a girl that was my only friend when I was in 1st grade and Kindergarden. We would put on her dresses and shoes and necklaces. Then when I was in 3th grade, I tried on one of my mom's bras. She worked and was not home. It was a dare from some other boys. They then told others at school, I then did not have any friends or really talk to anyone. I knew before then that I always wanted to be a girl. I was too afraid to tell my mom. I then would dress in her clothes sometimes when I could. I then got lucky that she got rid of some old clothes. Well, I got my hands on them before they hit the trash. I had some pantyhose and a full slip. Then when I was in 6th grade, I got a dress and a bikini that she was getting rid of. My mom did give me a pair of pantyhouse to wear when we went skiiing so that was great. I did not like to wear ski pants so I would wear jeans. I always dreaded Halloween, I could never tell what I wanted to go as. I really wanted to go as some girl thing but again was too afraid to tell. It has just continued from there on the rest of my life. Jena

Peggy55
01-22-2007, 08:20 PM
Age 50 for me. Just recently. Someone should start a poll!

PatyR
01-23-2007, 01:34 PM
I was browsing this forum and I wasn't sure that I wanted to register, but this question made me decide that I want to share with someone similar to me.

The first time that I crossdressed, if it is valid to say so, was when I was very young, maybe about 8. I used my cousin's panties and I felt great. But I don't feel that this was the day that I really started.

I really started about 12, using my mother's clothes, particularly one beautiful purple dress, her bras, pantyhose, and high heels (really they weren't to high but I felt them huge). Then it came my mother's bathing suit, of course with pantyhose and my high heels and finally I dressed up with skirts, blouse, bra, pantyhose, and full make up. All of this was done secretly and for long time. then we move to a different house and my mother didn't work as much as before and it had to stop.

Lately, things changed. I got married and my wife knew before our marriage that I enjoyed to Crossdress, so sometimes she let me crossdress while at home. Unfortunately, since I move recently to this region, I lost my stuff, so I'm on my way to recover what I lost.

TV Wannabe
01-23-2007, 02:22 PM
I think I was 13 or 14, and my mum was going to throw away a pair of black pantyhose, for some reason I had to try them on. I just recently started doing it again now with my own things.

NighttimeGirl
01-23-2007, 02:45 PM
i was six when i started to explore the real me and it is a good memory to look back on thx for reminding me babes :hugs:

Tiana
01-24-2007, 05:40 AM
around 8 or 9 i think but the urges did not really come out till i was around 15 x

Ladie44
01-24-2007, 06:34 AM
i WAS ROUND 12 JUS STARTED SEVENTH GRADE. aFTER MY PARENTS WENT TO WORK I WENT INTO MY OLDER SISTERS ROOM TRIED ON A PAIR OF HER PANTIES, A PAIR OF BLUE JEANS, SOCKS, SHOES, A BRA, A SHIRT AND A WIG i LOOKED IN THE MIRROR i THOUGHT i LOOKED GOOD SO i DECIDED TO WEAR THE STUFF TO SCHOOL. lUCKILY MY PARENTS WORKED TILL SEVEN BUT WHEN i GOT HOME FROM SCHOOL mY SISTER WAS ON THE COMPUTER DOING HER HOMEWORK SO SHE CAUGHT ME WEARING HER CLOTHES. So shes the onlyone that knows we go shopping together and hang out as sisters.

JENNYgirl
01-24-2007, 11:46 AM
I started at 13 when my to older sisters dres in hose skrit and blouse veryone thought it was fun but i got hang around the house for awhile dressed love the feel of hose on my legs than and still do it was til i got a divorce that i real got start and bought some spike heels hose bras panties and get to live on the weekends the ex would take the kids

jozee
01-24-2007, 03:22 PM
about 5. b4 sis was born, dad said "going to turn you into girl" started wearing moms clothes to practice. got caught. big laugh. started again about 10. got caught at 13. lots of fertilizer spraying.

RobertaFermina
01-24-2007, 03:45 PM
I got into my roommates panties, and dressed for Halloween at the age of 20.

I might have dressed sooner, but, as a foster-child, the fear of being sent from the foster home for such an intrusion (non an uncommon result, in my experience) kept me from wandering into the foster-parental room and through the drawers. Plus my relationship with my foster-mother was one of awe and fear, not intimacy or nurturing.

I dressed occasionally for Halloween or special Parties, maybe 6 times over 25 years - not much.

I went to BurningMan again last year, and took the wig and some skirts and blouses, and the encouragement of my S.O. I dressed 4 nights running and <pop> I got hooked.

So I might have started pre-puberty, sort of started at 20, and REALLY started at 48.

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Bonnie D
01-24-2007, 03:49 PM
I was about 11. Home alone one day and decided to put on my mother's evening/party clothes. Black panties, girdle and stockings, heels, black bra with rolled up socks inside, little black dress, necklace, clip-on earrings and some bright red lipstick. I've been hooked ever since. I think I wanted to be a girl before that though.

Bonnie

Wendi0012
01-24-2007, 03:50 PM
when I was 13 or 14 starting wearing my mom's dresses but it wasn't to long before they didn't fit any more. when I finish high school meet a young women who always left her cloths all the place one day she came home from work to find me in one of her work outfits

Billie Jean
01-25-2007, 03:07 PM
When I was about 4 or 5 and my mother gave me and my sister her old stockings with runs in them to play with. Billie Jean

MistyCD
01-25-2007, 03:42 PM
Age 50 for me. Just recently. Someone should start a poll!

Maybe a better idea would be to start a new section where we could write stories about ourselves...

Misty:2c:

janec
01-25-2007, 06:42 PM
about 9 or 10 in mums panties and tights :eek:

Kelly Greene
01-25-2007, 06:59 PM
I started out with my sisters and mothers underware when I was around 5, but i did not understand what I was doing unitl I was 22.
after trying to get rid of the desire to crossdress and failing I finally decdided to give my self premission to explore my feminine side and se where I end up.

JC
01-25-2007, 11:24 PM
i was under 6 when i started. it was mom's stuff ....i do not remember what i wore .... it was fun being like mom.. when she saw me - jeeze was she angry. i then knew to keep the secret.

plieboy
01-26-2007, 12:12 PM
Does wearing my tights, leotard, ankle socks, and slippers to ballet classes count? I was about 6.

sami1952
01-26-2007, 05:17 PM
I have always had the desire to CD and did half dress til a few years,that's when my wife found out about my desire to dress in fem.Now it seems like I can't get enough of it,i dress full fem from head to toe an love every minute of it. I have exit the closet.

Sierra Evon
01-26-2007, 05:28 PM
I was an only child and lived with my mom in an apt. building , I know that I liked to play with the girls more than the boys , soo I never really had had access to girls wear , but used to raid my moms closet alot of times, when I was back home from school , but I even then actually hated her taiste's in clothes , soo even at a young age I discoverd my love of female attire !!!
Was'nt actually until I was in high school and was able to work P/T at a local McDonalds after school , got paid and bought my first junior miss items , still kept it hid from my mom , and especsially my dad , because he and my mom both wanted me to become the all American corn fed boy , there is alot more to the story still but thats the evolution of me pretty much ........

Deborah
01-26-2007, 05:44 PM
I was very young (single digit) and i won't go into details. :o

MJ
01-26-2007, 06:08 PM
i was around 7 years old .

willowgurl
01-28-2007, 10:42 AM
Hi, I was 14, my friend Jonny and I had been doing some experimenting together. At Halloween He suggested I dress in his sister's cheerleading outfit. I was more than excited by the idea. His sister thought it would be fun too. So I dressed completely in her stuff, and went out trick or treating. All my friends thought it was a great joke! By the time the evening was over, Jonny no longer thought of it as a joke, and had received a ver special Halloween Treat. willow

Phyllis1
01-28-2007, 08:26 PM
I was a freshman in high school when I first tried this. Put on some of my mothers things - changed me forever

Brooke A
01-28-2007, 10:54 PM
I can remember my Grandmother dressing me in her pantyhose when I was
about 4 or 5. Then when I was about 11 or 12 I found my Mom's garter belt & stockings. I still love wearing stockings.
Brooke A

natasha
01-28-2007, 11:08 PM
The question for me should be "when did you want to start dressing". I rarely had the chance when younger, but for as long as I can remember I somehow always knew I was destined for it. Tried on the stepmoms stuff several times in my early teens. Was able to sneak a few items here and there with the first wife. Now in my forties and I have kicked the door down!!! FINALLY!!!!

debbie m
01-29-2007, 02:59 AM
I started dressing at 7 years old by trying on some of my mom's clothes.I was 12 before I started dressing fully in my mom's clothes.