PDA

View Full Version : Dang! My makeover got canceled!

DanaJ
01-26-2005, 03:59 PM
I am so depressed! My makeover I had scheduled tonight just got canceled at the last minute. The salon lady called, she said she was sick (and sounded like it), so we didn't even get a chance to reschedule yet :( We were planning on doing a step-by-step makeover, and I was going to post the photo series here too....

And this was a reschedule from last week, when we had to cancel due to a freak snowstorm.

Oh well - hopefully soon, it has been like 3 weeks now, and I am going through withdrawal. I need makeup dammit, and now!!! :D

DanaJ

sherri
01-26-2005, 04:09 PM
Poor baby. You'll just have to ugly for another week. :p

Julie
01-26-2005, 04:11 PM
Sorry to hear that Dana, I know both cancellations were beyond your control but I know I would still be mad. Hopefully you won't have to wait too long.

JJ

ChristineRenee
01-26-2005, 04:19 PM
I am so depressed! My makeover I had scheduled tonight just got canceled at the last minute. The salon lady called, she said she was sick (and sounded like it), so we didn't even get a chance to reschedule yet :( We were planning on doing a step-by-step makeover, and I was going to post the photo series here too....

And this was a reschedule from last week, when we had to cancel due to a freak snowstorm.

Oh well - hopefully soon, it has been like 3 weeks now, and I am going through withdrawal. I need makeup dammit, and now!!! :D

DanaJCourage Camille...not the end of the world here! Now's the time to get all dolled up, have a nice glass of chablis..and chill. Then think about how great you are going to look when you finally do have it done.:cool: I just went to the salon yesterday for a manicure and eyebrow tint and wax, and now you got me thinking about doing this as well.:p

Huge hugs and kisses,
Christine Renee

P.S. - Need to talk with you about the next photo shoot, thru a PM maybe,ok?

Leslie(TV)
01-26-2005, 05:16 PM
Keep us and your photos posted :p

AnnaMaria
01-26-2005, 05:57 PM
I am truly saddened by your loss.(not being funny) I am planning a trip with my wife for a makeover with a Mary Kay rep in late march. It is going to be a b-day gift fr both of us since mine is mar 28 and hers is apr 9. I can just imagine how I would feel if it happened to me. I just recently went for my first color and cut with my wife and had lots of fun. It was the first time we had done anything like that. I hope that you get to reschedule soon.

huggs
anna

Holly
01-26-2005, 08:27 PM
Dana,

Good things come to she who waits.

Sharon
01-26-2005, 08:30 PM
I think it's time for Dana to learn how to do her own makeovers.
Do you need lessons Sweetie? :)

Marlene4a
01-26-2005, 08:48 PM
Dana:

I fully agree with Sharon.

I know you can do your own make-overs and even look greater and prettier afterward.
That way, the next time, you can call your make up lady and tell her you are sick and won't be coming to get a makeover.

Tristen Cox
01-27-2005, 01:47 AM
Poor baby. You'll just have to ugly for another week. :p

Geesh Sherri :p Don't listen to her Dana (it'll only be a few days I'm sure) Anyhow sorry things didn't work out for you. I blame the full moon, has that adverse effect sometime. We can wait if you can, and hopefully no more delays in the future. Don't sweat it too much K?

Love ya
Tristen