PDA

View Full Version : bra strap question...

pantyhoseluvva101
01-16-2007, 04:22 PM
I underdress and need to know how to hide my brastrap...please help babes

JoAnnDallas
01-16-2007, 04:33 PM
I wear a T-shirt or Cami and that will hide mine.

DeeInGeorgia
01-16-2007, 08:16 PM
Some suggestions - use one or more as required

1) Nude colored bras
2) some kind of tee shirt under your shirt
3) Stay away from bras that have rings or strap attachment hardware located on the rear of the bra, any time the fabric folds over to attach to the ring/attachment hardware, it will stick out pushing the shirt out.
4) wear patterned shirts
5) make sure your shirts are heavier weight fabrics
6) wear "Back support" bras that close in the front. If you wear a longline version, a tee shirt may not be needed, particularly if the shirt is haevier weight fabric.
7) either very bright or very dark fabric shirts, medium bright colors show shadows as the shirt goes over the straps and make the straps more apparant.
8) Wear shirts a bit oversized.
9) wear sweaters (patterns best) over your shirt
10) sports bras work pretty good.

EricaCD
01-16-2007, 09:06 PM
Don't kid yourself. Bras are almost impossible to conceal under anything but the heaviest sweater or blazer. And even then they will be readily apparent to anyone who slaps you on the back or gives you a hug! (To conceal under those circumstances, think heavy leather jacket or overcoat.)

Sorry to say it, but it's just true. Don't believe me? Watch the back of any genetic woman that is moving about (and not wearing a sweater or coat). Within one minute you will see a sign that she is wearing a bra.

Now if you don't care, then that's great! But if you are honestly looking to conceal the fact that you are wearing one...well, that's just not in the cards, sugar.

Erica

Lori SC
01-16-2007, 10:22 PM
I disagree Erika,

The reason you can see the shape of a woman's bra is becasuse she usually wears very light weight clothing, ofter stretchy and form fitting.

If I wear a typical bra with those metal adjusters, and a tee shirt, and a heavier shirt (flanel) with some kind of pattern, no one will see anything. - I can't detect it in a mirror, and I'm looking for it!

Now, I don't know about someone giving you a hug.... Don't forget, they will be concentrating on the hug and what is being said, not looking for the feel of bra straps.

Hugs, Lori

GACountrygal
01-17-2007, 01:18 AM
Hmm...I havent tried this, but it might work....

Get some kind of soft but not bulky material (maybe with a bit of elasticity in it), and cut a piece long enough to cover the clasp part of the back strap (when they are clasped together) probably about 6 inches or so, but cut it wide enough to be able to sew a *tube*. When you put on yer bra, slip the tube onto one of the back straps, clasp the bra together, and slide the tube over the clasp area.

Now like I said I havent tried this before, as I havent needed to, but it might help hide the outline a good bit so it doesnt *print* through your shirt!

-Nicole

trannie T
01-17-2007, 01:45 AM
One of the few things I enjoy about winter is that heavier clothing conceals bras. Sometimes during the summer I'll wear a bra under a light tee shirt knowing that it shows through.