PDA

View Full Version : Legs question

cd_stacey
01-16-2007, 07:51 PM
I'm not sure which forum this question belongs in...so here goes: When one cannot (for various reasons) keep one's legs shaven, what should one wear underneath pantyhose to give the look of shaven legs? I seem to recall reading something aobut Danskins tights but I'm not sure. Any advice?

thanks!
*huggs*
Stacey

Keely
01-16-2007, 07:55 PM
You could try 2 pairs of pantyhose. But hey, it's winter shave that stuff off.

Tina Dixon
01-16-2007, 10:47 PM
Wear dark hose, but better yet cut it off, there a ton of reasons you can tell some one you shave it off.

Marla S
01-16-2007, 10:56 PM
Options have been named already.
Problem with hairs, besides it doesn't look good under pantyhose, is that they tend to stick out even with opaque hose, which is not so obvious but looks a bit odd too.
You can prevent this only by wearing at least two pairs on top of each other (better three).

Maybe shortening or bleaching the hairs helps a bit.

Ashley1
01-17-2007, 12:55 AM
Hi Stacey,

If you cannot shave your legs for some reason, try to find a pair of nude color tights. The closer in color to your own skin the better. J. C. Penny used to sell a real good color of tight but they don't sell them any more here in California. Somebody in another thread did mention Danskins so you might try a search and see what they had to say. I am not familiar with Danskins so I will need to check them out myself. White tights do not work very well with any color of hose, but a light shade of beige or nude work fine for me.:hugs:
:love:
Ashley

cd_stacey
01-17-2007, 03:23 AM
Thank you Ashley. Your response is very helpful and I appreciate it.

Sandra
01-17-2007, 04:18 AM
I moved it to the MtF for you, you may get more replies here :)

Kate Simmons
01-17-2007, 04:35 AM
Before I shaved and was still in the closet, I used to wear 3 pairs of pantyhose. The overlying patterns kind of conceal the leg hairs. Can be somewhat hot in the Summer though.LOL:happy:

tommi
01-17-2007, 10:41 AM
My wife would and doesn't accept my leg shaving ,lucky no other body hair
but the response to this thread has been helpfulforme

Cyndie
01-17-2007, 10:54 AM
Danskins does sell dancers tights in a flesh tone. They are made to hold up to the stress of dancing so they are rather heavy. I wear them with pantyhose on top of the tights and finish with stocking, usually dark. Not for summer wear, but it works for me.

TTFN :hugs:
Cyndie