PDA

View Full Version : Bad Crossdressing Dreams

Jesse69
01-16-2007, 10:05 PM
If I have a dream, and if it involves crossdressing, -- it's always a bad dream about crossdressing where I would go to Hell for crossdressing or that devils would torture me for crossdressing. I have never had a good dream related to crossdressing. These dreams makes me seriously consider quitting at times, because sometimes I take them as a message from God that I should stop what I'm doing. I've even had a bad dream that I would be tortured by devils just for looking at this site!

What kind of dreams have you had if they related to crossdressing - were they good or bad? Do they sometimes involve religious aspects as if God is telling you to stop crossdressing?

These are dreams you get when you sleep...

Marla S
01-16-2007, 10:34 PM
No, no bad dreams here, except maybe when I was very young.
I think it wasn't even about CDing (too young, didn't know what that is), but I remember me wearing a blue dress with lace.
Forgive me and I don't want hurt your religious feelings, but this kind of understanding religion is just a bit too violent for me. Where is the love part ?

Tina Dixon
01-16-2007, 10:37 PM
I never really remember my dreams.

JulieC
01-16-2007, 10:50 PM
I don't think you should be reading anything into your dreams vis-a-vis any message from God. You're not Joseph, and though some of your clothes might be brilliant I don't think you're wearing a technicolor dreamcoat :)

Seriously...your dreams are from your brain, not from anywhere else. It's your own anxieties coming to the fore. You might be able to quell them during the day, but at night...

I've had good dreams and bad dreams. I used to have an occasional recurring dream where I would go to school dressed in boys attire, except I was wearing guy shorts with pantyhose. A variation on this was pajamas and pantyhose.

-BB

Amy Hepker
01-16-2007, 10:58 PM
Jesse,
I think Your dreams are what was drilled into your head by others at an early age. You are doing nothing wrong, it could be that you are just worrying about being found out. My dreams have all been good. Even when I get caught in a dream it turns out good.

Tamara Croft
01-16-2007, 11:06 PM
Jesse, God cannot punish you for crossdressing. They are just clothes, doesn't matter who they are made for, they aren't specifically made for any gender, it's just how society sees things. I think you are having these nightmares, because you haven't accepted this is a part of your life.

Just remember this, years before clothing was made for different genders, men wore robes, skirts (romans, egyptians) etc.... they even wore make-up. I think you need to do some calming exercise or something before you go to bed, or drink some herbal tea to relax you. And also, try to think positive, you are doing nothing wrong ok?

:hugs:

Jesse69
01-16-2007, 11:16 PM
I'm religious enough that I go to Church every Sunday and receive communion. My fear is that crossdressing would make me "unclean" and not fit for Heaven. Truly, I have never had a good crossdressing dream.

I don't understand Marla S's statement.

I'm just wondering what a lot of other crossdresser's dreams are and if they are religious...

Kelsy
01-16-2007, 11:18 PM
I had my first CD dream the other night. I was dressed to the nines long black dress and heels I was walking down this old dirt road in my home town at night when I saw lights of a pickup truck coming so I ditched down this stone foundation enterance to this antique barn and I watched for the vehicle to pass. then all of a sudden the truck pulled up on the other side of the barn and I heard the doors slam and people talking! There was no where to run to luckily I woke up!! no nightmare though because I remember feeling resigned to being caught!!!

Jennifer:happy:

Amanda Jane
01-16-2007, 11:34 PM
crossdressing hell, is that like sears or something? / I try never to remember my dreams / real life is confusing enough / but if your dreams bother you / smoke herb before bed / you will never remember another dream / this counts as medicinal use by the way

Marla S
01-16-2007, 11:34 PM
I don't understand Marla S's statement.
A loving god would torture nobody and wouldn't expose someone to torture, in particular not for the clothes someone wears, and I would consider the Christian God as a loving god.
You become "clean" if you sort the things out for you and come in touch with yourself, CDing being part of you.

I am not religious in the meaning of the word, hence it is not my duty to judge your belief or to give you any advice, nevertheless I take the spirit of the New Testament as an inspiration, and can't find anything against crossdressing there. Maybe you are only too compulsive at times, which causes bad feelings, but CDing isn't a bad thing.

The text of my signature is ascribe to Jesus, though its not to find in the bible (Gospel of Thomas 22). Maybe you like to think about that.

Alice Torn
01-16-2007, 11:38 PM
Cding is against the teachings of the church I attend. There are other things it eaches from the Bible, that I really like, and that is what keeps me there. Twice, when I went out dressed, embarrassing things happened, and several times, after I dressed up, and shot photos, bad things happened, with violent peole, after I was back in drab. Two other times, after dressing, my car spun around on ice, and minor damage was done, and it scared me good. It seemed like coincidences, but I am a bit cautious about cding, after so many bad experiences. Now that I am working again, but on a low paying unskilled job, and desperate, for income, cding, is on the back burner, in my case. It is fun, and I hope to dress up again, but, survival first. No dreams I can recall.

Jenna Lynn
01-17-2007, 12:03 AM
Every once in awhile I will have crossdressing dreams. Most of the dreams that I can remember usually ends up with me being caught dressed up. I wouldn't say that they are bad, but probably unpleasant to wake up to.

sterling12
01-17-2007, 12:30 AM
I've just spent a couple of bad hours trying to come up with some logic and hope for you.

Then, I realized that I've been down this road before. I have many person's in my own family who are Fundamentalist's. Trying to use logic with them is often like trying to use logic to get the pigeons up on the roof to not crap on the shingles.

I am fearful that you will keep working on these guilt feelings and continue to depress yourself. It's very obvious that whether or not you have related a real dream or your undisguised feelings, you are feeling very bad about this situation. And, Depression often leads to dire consequences!

PLEASE find yourself a good psychologist who is familiar with gender issues and can help you through this crisis in your life. Do not go to someone who portrays themselve's as a "Christian Counselor". That's almost a guarantee that this person will try and "cure" you, rather than help you to find self-acceptance. Getting more Bible Verses and praying over the problem is just not going to help.

If you insist upon "Christian Values", please join a Church that is accepting of LGBT people. There are a number of them out there.

That's the best I can come up with.......good luck! We will be pulling for you.

Peace and Love, Joanie

trannie T
01-17-2007, 02:03 AM
In crossdressing hell does Jerry Falwell choose your dresses? Seriously, there is nothing wrong with crossdressing, God is more concerned about how you treat others than whether you are wearing boxers or a thong.

Kate Simmons
01-17-2007, 03:30 AM
Yeah well Jesse, I don't know if you remember me saying here a couple of times that I was kicked out of Hell because I was driving the Devil nuts with my talking? That was actually a dream that I had. When I woke up that time, I remember saying to myself: WTF? I think maybe it wasn't a dream after all but just seemed like one. Knowing myself, I'd go to Hell and when I got there when they had orientation telling how us things were going to be, I'd say:"Oh yeah?" and proceed to wreak all kinds of havoc in the place. Just remember, I'm pretty easy going really but if you tell me I HAVE to do something, look out cause you just opened up a "can of worms", Hell notwithstanding. That's what happens when you are a tomboy with an "attitude". Oh well, the place was kinda boring anyway and I doubt if Heaven is any different really. So, looks like you're all stuck with me for awhile. :devil: :angel: :battingeyelashes:

Andrea_girl
01-17-2007, 04:30 AM
All my dreams have been good ones.

Andrea
XX

TxKimberly
01-17-2007, 10:47 AM
With very few exceptions, my CD Dreams are usualy about getting caught or outted - in other words nightmares.
Kim

Maggie Kay
01-17-2007, 11:36 AM
I used to get nightmares about being exposed in public but now they are dreams where my breasts are bigger or I wear a really nice dress or just "be" myself (femme). Dreams of being accepted in my femme persona are common. When I do get nightmares, they are about conflicts with having aversion to my male body. I think that our dreams/nightmares are our fondest desires and deepest fears being enacted. Perhaps this is a way for our minds to deal with them in a non-rational way. When I have a nightmare and I wake up the first thing I do is remind myself that what I just experienced was not what I want, it was what I feared. This helps me a lot to calm down.

amanda barber
01-17-2007, 11:54 AM
What kind of dreams have you had if they related to crossdressing - were they good or bad? Do they sometimes involve religious aspects as if God is telling you to stop crossdressing?

Not many crossdressing dreams, a couple about smaller shoes fitting from time to time, but never about a god telling me how to dress. I gave up the vengeful deity idea before my teens.

Dominique Melt
01-17-2007, 12:04 PM
Jesse,

Marla S said:
A loving god would torture nobody and wouldn't expose someone to torture, in particular not for the clothes someone wears, and I would consider the Christian God as a loving god.
You become "clean" if you sort the things out for you and come in touch with yourself, CDing being part of you.

I think Marla is absolutely correct. God created you with all you have. You fill a purpose in this world, and that purpose is for you to discover. God creates no evil, but allows us to choose our way. And I, for one, do not believe CDing is evil. We were created in His image, and we are ALL a spark of this divinity. Forget about the OT Vengeful and Jealous God™. The NT tells us of a personal and living Being who loves us more than we could ever imagine. Your fear and your pain actually sadden Him, and He wants you to be happy and filled with life.

I am not religious in the meaning of the word, hence it is not my duty to judge your belief or to give you any advice, nevertheless I take the spirit of the New Testament as an inspiration, and can't find anything against crossdressing there. Maybe you are only too compulsive at times, which causes bad feelings, but CDing isn't a bad thing.

Again, Marla speaks wisely. Your CDing hurts nobody therefore you are not guilty of anything other than perhaps a touch of narcissism, as we all are, to one degree or another. You are being too judgmental on yourself. Feel guilty only if you have done wrong -- a wrong that will come back to you, as the karmic cycle proves. Since you have done no wrong, you will not be punished. You, however, seem to need to punish yourself. Stop.

Kimberley
01-17-2007, 12:13 PM
Mine are often that I am me but female, looking for something that I cant find. Sometimes there are people I know sometimes not. Occasionally I get a bad one (gender related).

I often have nightmares but they dont involve gender at least as far as I can remember.

Kimberley

carla smith
01-17-2007, 12:42 PM
Hi Jesse,

If it is any comfort to you, I know that all of us have been sent on missions or quests, if you will, from.....you guessed it.... "our Heavenly Father", known by several different names.

It is always with tears and crying on my knees..."why me Father!" Well, the short story is that I have a hard time learning the easy way...so here I am sitting here in my female finery.....learning. All knowledge and wisdom comes from Him. What He wants me to learn on this path is almost complete...and will be reassigned soon!

I know He loves all of us...and we all have different paths to take...walk them with the confidence that you are on the right one...but remember that the purpose is to learn why you are on the path. Be careful of the "demons" as they will try to deceive you and stop you from completing your mission....(free will)

I know it is a big step....a leap of faith....see if there is counseling in your church, if you do not think you can go further by yourself,...that is what their mission is, if they are servants of His!

The most important thing is...to have fun out there!

I made an effort to be nondenominational …..as this matters little….on your path!

susie evans
01-17-2007, 12:45 PM
if i start dreaming about crossdressing i get up and make it happen for real it's a lot more funn :heehee: :heehee:
susie

Alice Torn
01-18-2007, 01:16 AM
If even the most brutal, cruel murderers, and dictators, are unable to torture their victims everlastingly, how could a loving, forgiving Creator God, sentence anyone, except maybe, the devil, to an eternity of torture. I don't believe it, an the Good Book, does not teach, that "sinners" will be burning alive forever. I would not sentence a foe, to burn forever, without dying, and I know God would be that cruel.

Kate Simmons
01-18-2007, 05:42 AM
If even the most brutal, cruel murderers, and dictators, are unable to torture their victims everlastingly, how could a loving, forgiving Creator God, sentence anyone, except maybe, the devil, to an eternity of torture. I don't believe it, an the Good Book, does not teach, that "sinners" will be burning alive forever. I would not sentence a foe, to burn forever, without dying, and I know God would be that cruel.You are right Lucille. I do believe the Bible teaches that the punishment for sin is death(not torture). We are acquitted from sin when we die because we have paid the price. As was brought out, a loving God would not even torture sinners. We torture ourselves way too much in this life while God is loving us for who we are and what our values are.:happy:

Jere Oneil
01-18-2007, 09:25 AM
I had the first crossdressing dream I ever remember having, the other night. In it, I was true to form, no ,makeup,, wig or other things to make me look more feminine. Instead, I was sitting at my work bench, at the plant from which I retired. I was still wearing my pink nylon nightgown and drinking coffee before work. The boss came out to hand out the morning job tickets. When he gave me mine,he said, you have to go change, osha rules don't allow dresses out in the operating areas. I don't remember much else, except that no one else paid any attention to what I was wearing.

Angie G
01-18-2007, 09:30 AM
I have good dreams some of being outed and some of being out& about with no problems :hugs:
Angie

danam
01-18-2007, 10:24 PM
My dreams are mostly about the humiliation of getting caught. In fact, last night I had a dream that I was in DRAB mode above the waist and was in DRAG below the waist--wearing a skirt and hose and heels---needless to say, it was very awkward because I knew that I was clearly a guy and couldn't dream of passing!!

I have come to terms with CDing by accepting it as another way to worship the female body. There are lots of fun ways to worship females. This is one of them. Simple enough. No need to get all fire-and-brimstone about it. It is merely a way of expressing love for women.

Diannna
01-18-2007, 10:52 PM
Well, I don't usually dream about being in fem. However the ones that I remember usually envolve having on like panties and a full slip, and I'm usually trying to look like I'm looking for my guy clothes, yet, I'm aware that there are usually people looking at me but not commenting, just a brief glance so to speak and they go about their business. I some how never seem to know the out come or the ending. I usually don't remember dreaming about it, till some where during the course of the day, something will spark and I'll remember. I kinda feel good afterwards that I remembered it and that it had something to do with crossdressing.

danam
01-18-2007, 11:16 PM
IThese dreams makes me seriously consider quitting at times, because sometimes I take them as a message from God that I should stop what I'm doing. I've even had a bad dream that I would be tortured by devils just for looking at this site!

I had to reply again because your post really hit me.

I think you need to find a woman. Weird things happen to your mind when you are abstinate for a long time. Believe me, I know.

So get out there into social society, be as "normal" as you can, and find a woman to help you explore life (and, maybe, as a side bonus, the sexual, CD stuff as well!)

Just keep in mind that CDing is a very sexual desire and, when dating, it is not appropriate to discuss your intimate sexual details until you have already established a solid bond.