PDA

View Full Version : She took me out again…

Missy Anne
01-16-2007, 10:07 PM
You may recall that the day after Christmas was our first mall cruise en femme about which we posted a couple of weeks ago.

Since we had then spoken about unfinished business at MAC, and “there's no time like the present”, Wednesday afternoon after Christmas we went en drab (me, not Mrs. Missy) to the MAC store. It was very busy so we had to make several passes to get directly to our favorite artist. We walked in and Mrs. Missy said to her, "Do you remember us?" She said, "Yeah, the Halloween party! How was it?" Mrs. Missy said it was pretty good.

I said, "At the party, no one recognized me right away and it was the best costume I have ever done. Would you like to see pictures?" She lit up and said "Yes, absolutely!" I said, "Do you want to see the closeup or the full view first?" Naturally, being a makeup artist, she wanted to see the closeup. She said, "Oh my God! I can't believe it!" I showed her the other picture. She said, "You look really good. Look at those legs! You've got great looking legs!"

After some friendly chitchat, I showed her a picture of a well made up girl's face that I wanted to look like instead of the Halloween glamour girl. I said, "Can you make me look like this?" She gave me a quizzical look. I looked back at her and said, "I'm a crossdresser." OMG! I can't believe I said that to someone I hardly knew! She would be only the third person who knows. She said, "Really?" I said, "Yes, are you okay with it?" She said, "Sure!" Then she looked back at the picture of the makeup style I wanted and said that would be no problem to duplicate. It would be very easy. She said, "Do you want to do it now?" We said we'd rather come back at a time when she wasn't so busy, maybe early the next morning. So we made a date for Thursday and left.

The next morning, bright and early, we were at the mall before the hordes arrived and she was waiting for us. This time we knew more about what to ask and what to watch for, as we were determined to get better knowledge and the ability to do this magic trick called "makeup". Again she assured us that she was fine with this and so I sat down for another makeover. (By the way, I was in drab.) We purchased some makeup for a more normal look. We noticed that she didn't try to push a lot of makeup products on us at any time. We learned a lot and before leaving, I said, "We'd like to get Mrs. Missy in here after the holidays." So we made a date for the following Thursday. I joked with her that maybe I'd even get "dressed up" for her. I don't know if she believed me, but we all laughed about it.

So for the next week, we practiced putting on my face. On Wednesday night, I looked at my makeup job in the mirror and said, "This is not going to work. I have a bad feeling about it. I look awful and everyone will know!" We decided to proceed with the plan anyway, using daylight for the makeup application, and to get fully dressed and if it still didn't feel right, we would call it off.

The next morning -- really early -- we began the ritual because we needed to leave by 9 AM. I looked in the mirror, liked what I saw, took a deep breath and said, "Let's go!" Mrs. Missy smiled. Once again, into the back seat, cover up (who knows where the neighbors are right now) and went to our now familiar spot where I emerged from the back seat coat pile and became respectable again, so to speak. The trip to the mall was uneventful. We parked closer this time and headed for the family BR. Cr _p! The door is locked and there's no way I'm looking for a key. Quick! Mrs. Missy steers me into the ladies' room. It was empty and by now I'm getting pretty used to this. Then we headed for MAC. We walked directly over to our makeup gal and she recognized us right away, even though Mrs. Missy was in disguise too (had her wig on). The MAC girl was all smiles as she looked at me and was commenting on my appearance. She kept on saying, "You look good! Really!" I asked her about my makeup, and she said it was a really good job. She also said that she would tell me if it wasn’t. (Pinch me! Is she really saying this to me?) She said, "Do you have a name?" I told her it was Missy Anne, which she thought was cute.

Mrs. Missy had a good makeup session, and I learned a lot, this time being able to watch and ask questions. I was careful to look around before I spoke to make sure my male voice didn't scare any customers away. It was really neat standing there, en femme, chatting about girly stuff, just like I'd been doing it all my life. At one point when I was talking with the MAC makeup girl, she noticed that my hair was a little out of kilter. In what I thought was a touching display of acceptance, she reached up and fixed my stray hair, patted it in place and smiled. Now I'm REALLY sailing!

Well, all good things must come to an end (at least until the next time) so we bought a couple of things, said our goodbyes and headed out to find something to eat. We went to Nordstrom's where a different waitress referred to us as "ladies" (again). After eating, it was off to the ladies' room and Mrs. Missy pointed to a stall. I'm used to her telling me where to go, but this time she threw me a curve ball. She meant, “That one is full”. I tried to open the door, but thankfully it was locked. Oh sh _ t! Bad mistake -- but recovered quickly. Hopefully, the person I almost walked in on will leave before I come out.

Anyway, it all worked out. We cruised the mall one more time, stopping at an upscale ladies' wear store to try to find a sweater that I had seen the week before and decided I might like to have. It was gone. Bummer! Then came the funny part. We were standing at a clothes rack and there were two stock boys working on a rack facing away from us. Out of my peripheral vision I saw one of them look my way, look back at what he was doing and then do a major double take. I really thought he had read me, and began to feel like it was time to go, but I certainly wasn't going to bolt quickly. Remember, “No guts, no air medal”. In those few seconds while I was thinking about what to do, I saw him quickly move a few feet to the left and look around the clothes rack and down so he could see the bottom half of us. He tried not to be obvious but didn’t hide it too well and stared for what seemed like an eternity. It was really funny now because it was becoming apparent that he was just girl watching.

By now we were pretty tired and it was early afternoon. We'd been at it for eight hours and it was time to go home. This time I decided to guts it out and rode all the way home in the front seat thinking, “If I keep this up, I'm going to get caught. We probably should plan to come home in the dark next time”.

Once again, thanks for reading. We hope that in some small way we are sharing our pleasure with you. This is not to be our last outing, so -- don't touch that radio dial!

Best regards and hugs,

Missy Anne and Mrs. Missy

heelme
01-16-2007, 11:26 PM
Outstanding story, Missy Anne. A real inspiration for sure. I'm glad you all had a good time with it and there were no negatives to spoil and otherwise great time.

Miss Terr
01-16-2007, 11:27 PM
Sounds like you had a blast!
I cant wait to do the same I have a new GG friend that offered to take me out shopping, we both work alot so we have to coordinate out hours.
PS maybe tinted windows on your car will help so you dont have to lay down in the back.

Megan_Girl
01-16-2007, 11:29 PM
Missy,

Great story.... I have a new heroine!!

Kudos to you and Mrs. Missy on a great day!

I certainly hope you have a few snap shots to show us girls!!

I, for one, am truly envious of the relationship you and your Mrs. have.
XXX
Megan

GACountrygal
01-17-2007, 01:08 AM
Awww!!! Thats so awesome yall had a tremendous time!! Very touching and THANKS for sharing!!!:hugs:

Nicole

RobertaFermina
01-17-2007, 02:28 AM
Sounds like you are having fun, and developing some feminine mettle !

Good on You, Dear!

Roberta

Kristen Kelly
01-17-2007, 04:55 AM
Great for you sounds like you were really having fun, please share some of your pictures with us, we would love to see them.

JoAnnDallas
01-17-2007, 12:51 PM
Congrads......now you have a friend at MAC........again congrads.

Missy Anne
01-17-2007, 08:44 PM
Oh yes, pictures. I had intended to attach one but forgot so here it is. We didn't take but a couple this time.

I know a girl doesn't like to be seen in the same outfit twice but we knew this one worked well. Will probably change for the next one.

Missy Anne

Rachel Morley
01-17-2007, 09:17 PM
Hi Missy Anne and Mrs Missy,

God, I really love reading your "going out threads" because what you do and where you go with your wife sounds so similar to what I do with mine :D As I'm reading I'm not only visualizing the story, but I'm simultaneously remembering similar outings that Marla and I have done :happy:

There were several things that you said that stood out in my mind and "rang some bells" for me.
I looked at my makeup job in the mirror and said, "This is not going to work. I have a bad feeling about it. I look awful and everyone will know!" OMG! tell me about it! I've said this several times! :D
In what I thought was a touching display of acceptance, she reached up and fixed my stray hair, patted it in place and smiled.When a GG (other than your wife) touches you and shows you this level of acceptance it's feels so great. There are a couple of GGs that come to our Tri-Ess socials that have done this sort of thing to me too. It's a trip!
It was really neat standing there, en femme, chatting about girly stuff, just like I'd been doing it all my life. I couldn't agree more!
This time I decided to guts it out and rode all the way home in the front seat thinking, “If I keep this up, I'm going to get caught".ha ha...yeah, same here but fortunately I haven't been caught (yet)!

Thanks so much for a great account of your adventure. Right now I'm reminded (because of your post) of how great it is to be a cder with an accepting and participating wife. I love reading about cding couples! Don't worry, I'm not gonna touch that dial! :D

Missy Anne
01-20-2007, 10:16 PM
Heel me - Thanks. Glad you enjoyed it.

Miss Terr - It was a blast. Hope you get out with your friend soon. We do have tinted windows, but it would be difficult to hide if the neighbor waved us down.

Megan - Thanks. The heroine is Mrs. Missy in my book.

Nicole - Thanks. It's fun to share. We love your tag lines.

Roberta - I'm trying to develop it, but I think I have a long ways to go.

Kristen - Thanks. I wish we had taken more pictures. We'll try to take more next time.

JoAnn - Thanks. It's great having a friend at MAC, and she has been very helpful in teaching us how to use makeup.

Angel - We like reading yours too. Maybe your stories influenced us. Glad to hear I'm not the only one that looks in the mirror sometimes and says, "You've got to do better than this." The acceptance thing was an outstanding event. Made me feel like I belonged there. When is your next outing?

Best regards to all and thanks for the comments.

Missy Anne