PDA

View Full Version : first time out/driveing in fem

vicky lee
01-17-2007, 10:32 AM
last night i got to be on my own
so i got all dressed up as vicky likes it in a long flowing dress and high heels
c/w stockings bra filled with padding cause dont own no forms yet wig and make up well best i could do well it was ok from a small distance away didnt plan to get to close to anyone that night cause i was only going for a car drive least i thought that would be the case
but didnt work out like that unknown to me i had a tail light out on my car and yes i got stopped by the police my heart was in my mouth he came to the drivers door side and i lowered my window down at this point i was sh..ting it
wet my panties and he said good eveing miss did you know you had a light out
i said quiety no officer and next i thought he was going to ask for my liecense
i thought what name do i say my fem or male but was ok he said just get it fixed miss ok then he left
i went from wetting myself to full joy and happy cause it was the first time i spoke to someone as vicky as anything like that happened to you?

JulieC
01-17-2007, 10:45 AM
Not en femme, no :)

I think I'll be checking all my car lights now before driving will en femme :)

tommi
01-17-2007, 12:29 PM
:eek: Never been stopped thank God ,BUT I like to go thru the drive thru
window:heehee: Doesn't seem like much but atleast I'm leaving the house.

susie evans
01-17-2007, 12:41 PM
I hate when that happens since a lot of cops in ca are just looking for girls to pullover and get a date with glad it all worked out :heehee: :heehee:

susie

Glenda58
01-17-2007, 03:22 PM
If they ask give them your real name and license. They will fill out the paper work and let you go. If you try to hide it they will take you in. And they don't like all the paper work with that. But glad it turn out good for you. Now all you need to do is get out more.

Jennifer4cd
01-17-2007, 04:07 PM
Yes, I have had a similar experience. I was in Pittsburg for a couple of days and scheduled a set of acrylic nails and a pedicure at the Nail hut. They were gorgeous; nails are my biggests thrill and they were red and thrilling. After touching up my makeup and wig I bid Shelly good bye and drove back to the Motel. I passed a stopped police cruiser. A minute of two later he pulled me over. I had lots of thoughts, how am I going to get out of jail etc. When he told me I had run a red light I had not even seen, and told him. He looked at my drivers license and said "Is this you? I said yes. He looked at me again and said "You should update your picture"

It was a really thrilling day.

RobertaFermina
01-17-2007, 04:30 PM
Yes,

First of all, OMIGOSH! that must have been horrible, and on your FIRST attempt! Thank you for sharing your distress and experience. :hugs:

LESSON LEARNED: Turn on the lights and turn signals and walk around the car once and check them before taking off. Actually have someone walk around the car to test the brake lights. Do it in MaleWear, if you can't show yourself standing around the car at home.

I got stopped for a Headlight out last weekend.

I gave the officer my driver's license, and he did not ask for my Insurance and Registration (which were at the ready).

On my License I am bald - still rather cute - and I was wearing my long black dress, Auburn Flip Wig.

He handed my license back after about 3 minutes.

I sat there musing - no laws broken, no warrants out on me, only his personal attitude about CD to experience - UNLESS he thought it was someone else's license (people usually don't recognize me)!

Oh well, he handed me back my license and said, to get it fixed, and he did not address me as sir or madam.

In a modern urban police department, I expect their training would keep them from caring about anything other than establishing the facts at hand within the bounds of professional courtesy. God help us girls who get stopped by an unprofessional officer!

Fortunately, I kept my underwear dry.

:rose: Roberta :rose:

SBryder
01-17-2007, 06:21 PM
Never pulled over, but I've gone through a drive through a lot dressed. I can speak normally when my order is taken, since they rarely pin your voice to the order on the docket, by the time I get to the window they just give me my food and wave me off.

silkshirt
01-17-2007, 06:22 PM
Fortunately I've never had an experience like that. I do find that I am a much more cautious driver when I am dressed, I don't want to find myself having to swop insurance details with someone, I don't drive in very high heels either.

xx

Imma
01-18-2007, 07:32 AM
To Group:love:

With about a six hour drive home, Imma checked out of motel and told front desk I would vacate room in next hour and leave key in room. This gave me enough time to change!:o

Dressed in leather knee boots, stockings, girdle and bra, short skirt, black sweater, long black wig, and sunglasses.:eek:

This was long time ago and I had my CB turned on. Got some "Hey Beaver" requests from truckers, but failed to respond!:heehee:

Got back to hometown and went to storage warehouse and changed back to drab clothes.:straightface:

Maybe I will be able to talk my wife into riding shotgun with "Imma" on a future trip!:thumbsup:

LOL:p

Imma:doll:

SandyR
01-18-2007, 11:09 AM
YES! On a road trip I decided to get dressed and fill up the gas tank. Everything went fine, until I was driving back to the hotel. Soon after leaving I see a patrol car behind me with lights on. I am thinking what did I do wrong? Well I pulled over, he instructed me to place my hands on the steering wheel and remain still. I did, but my hands are shaking. Soon about 4 other cops arrive all focused on me. Well after about 10 minutes one of them approches my window tells me to remain calm and get my drivers license. So, I did. He comes back to the car asks me to step out and sit on the bumper. Well to make a long story short someone had just robbed the store I was at and was driving a like car. All the cops where very appoligizing, and thanked me for my cooperation. The one that had my license said he would have had to see it to believe it! I take that has a complement.

SandyR

Marcie Sexton
01-18-2007, 11:46 AM
I have beenout and drove en-femme, but my wife has went with me...You gotta know the area...< the good ole boys "police officers/thugs" :Angry3: ? > so in case there was a problem she could assume the wheel...we even went shopping during Christmas, just a couple of gals...:heehee:

Deidra Cowen
01-18-2007, 11:53 AM
I have yet to be stopped by the police in my car!! But have run into them dressed at my old GFs house and once at a Waffle House while dressed. (long stories)

Anyway I posted here a while back about my 3rd or so time going out but the first time I actually drove. I do remember the heels were hard to adjust to and till I got used to them I used to kick them off!

Here is the linky dinky to that old thread.

http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9235

Karren H
01-18-2007, 01:52 PM
That's tooo funny, Vicky!! Hehehe. Now if you had subsribed to Karren's planning system that wouldn't have happened!! Lol. But sounds like you passed with flying colors!!! A bit wet but none the worse off!!

You should have asked the officer to take you photo! You did remember your camera??? Didn't you?

:D

Ohhh and I've never been pulled over....Karren is a much better driver than I am... At first I thought it was for that very reason.... Not wanting to be pulled over. But I'm not scared to go out in public enfemme so I figured its really that if Karren drives slower.... Then it will take longer to get where ever we are going hence we get to spend more time enfemme!!!

Karren's theorem no 1. - the amount of fem time is inversely proportional to the vehicle speed...

And this holds true until you approach the speed of light.... E = MC squared.... Then things get wackey... And your dress size gets very very large...assuming that energy remains constant (aka. you hadn't eaten that Big Mac) Hehehe

Love Karren

tommi
01-18-2007, 02:04 PM
YES! On a road trip I decided to get dressed and fill up the gas tank. Everything went fine, until I was driving back to the hotel. Soon after leaving I see a patrol car behind me with lights on. I am thinking what did I do wrong? Well I pulled over, he instructed me to place my hands on the steering wheel and remain still. I did, but my hands are shaking. Soon about 4 other cops arrive all focused on me. Well after about 10 minutes one of them approches my window tells me to remain calm and get my drivers license. So, I did. He comes back to the car asks me to step out and sit on the bumper. Well to make a long story short someone had just robbed the store I was at and was driving a like car. All the cops where very appoligizing, and thanked me for my cooperation. The one that had my license said he would have had to see it to believe it! I take that has a complement.

SandyR

:eek: Wow would that just about scare the panties right off.:eek:

vicky lee
01-18-2007, 04:13 PM
thanks girls for all ur replys
i love it on here you are the best family a girl could have
somewhere to turn when help is needed

Lovely Rita
01-18-2007, 05:01 PM
Wow what a situation. My heart was racing just reading about it.