PDA

View Full Version : hello

Sarah32
01-17-2007, 12:45 PM
hello my name sarah i am thinking off going out next monday. for the first time is there any thing i should bear in mind when out. what the best thing to shave your leg with please

Tracy_Victoria
01-17-2007, 01:35 PM
hello my name sarah i am thinking off going out next monday. for the first time is there any thing i should bear in mind when out. what the best thing to shave your leg with please

A razor?:D :eek: :D :D :happy: :D :D :eek: :happy:

Maybe if your asking basic questions like this, you might not be ready for the big bad world in enfem mode.

Take your time, don't run before you can walk. going out for the first time is a big experence, make sure your totally ready for it.

good luck!

Iniquity Blonde GG
01-17-2007, 01:41 PM
welcome to forum :happy:

Sarah32
01-17-2007, 01:45 PM
thank you this is all new to me make up cothing

amanda barber
01-17-2007, 02:13 PM
Here is something I was taught a long time ago.

Before you go out the first time, spend a day watching the 1st 100 women you encounter.Go to a mall, bus station, work, grocery store, anywhere and everywhere. The exercise really works best if you try to really watch the 1st 100 you encounter whether they are young/old, short/tall or small/large. Work really hard at not picking and choosing which ones to watch because if you do you will naturally start to pick ones that are physicly/sexually atractive to you or ones that are wearing an item that you may have a fetish for. At this point you stray from watching into looking and learn less for the exercise. You'll be surprized what you will learn in only one day

As far as shaving, soak in hot water first. use a good razor and start now, repeat every other day, don't do it for the 1st time on the day you're going out for the 1st time.

Penny
01-17-2007, 02:18 PM
Hi Sahra and Welcome to the forum.

Since you say the clothing and makeup are new to you, I would suggest that
you take the time and get used to everything before you venture out. Going
out in public takes both courage and confidence. Confidence comes thru experience from learning and doing. Learn first and then do.
I had been dressing up for years before I really ventured out and still, it was a gut wrenching experience. I felt I could blend in but I spent most of my time looking at people to see if they were looking at me wondering if they knew.
I approach the whole process of going out in public differently and that has come about thru the experience of doing.

:hugs:

Penny

JoAnnDallas
01-17-2007, 02:19 PM
If your unsure about being around other people, make your first outing a drive. You will be cocconed somewhat, but at the same time you will be outside. In any event, don't over dress and make sure you makeup is tasteful. Last thing you want to do is stand out. You pass better if you blend in.

linnea
01-17-2007, 04:40 PM
Enjoy your first time out. There's lots of good advice in the posts above: I really like the point about watching women and about not waiting to shave until the day you go out. Start shaving now.

DeeInGeorgia
01-17-2007, 05:05 PM
A suggestion for shaving legs.

I only shave my legs when I am going out enfemme. Between times, my leg hair grows enough that when I try to shave them, the longish hairs gum up the straight razor very quickly and the rotary electric shaver can't swallow the longish hairs without having to make lots of passes over the same area.

My solution: I use one of those battery powered nose hair or bikini hair electric shavers. It works kind of like a comb, you slide it along and it cuts off the hairs without clogging. You can then go over the area with a straight shaver for that really close shave, but, in my case because of the very light hair that I have, I do not need to go over the area with a straight shaver unless I just want to feel smooth.

Dee