PDA

View Full Version : Girl pants / boy pants.

Maddie Knight
01-26-2005, 04:54 PM
I love wearing panties whenever I can but I find that when I need to use public toilets its very inconvenient so I find if I go out I wear boxer shorts :( .
Mens toilets do not have many cubicles and I don't feel comfortable using a urinal whilst wearing panties.
Why is it the simple things cause the most problems ?

DonnaT
01-26-2005, 05:01 PM
I don't know why Maddie.

Ask yourself this, do you look at others at the urinals? Do you notice if they are wearing panties or boxers, if anything at all?

When saddled up next to the urinal, who can see anything from any direction other than in front of you? And who's going to be in front of you in the urinal?

Is there a mirror in the urinal to show everyone what you are wearing?

See, your fears, though real to you, are unfounded. I wear panties everday and never worry about whether anyone might want to check me out. They couldn't see a damned thing if they tried.

Wendy me
01-26-2005, 05:47 PM
parionied a crossdresser thing............................................. ............

alba68
01-26-2005, 05:51 PM
I wouldn't worry too much about it. I wear panties all the time and don't really care if anyone sees. They shouldn't be looking anyway.

Wendy me
01-26-2005, 05:53 PM
if thay are looking ,pee on there shoe........................................

AnnaMaria
01-26-2005, 06:04 PM
Maddie,

I wouldn't worry to much about being seen in the restroom. I spent about 6months traveling last year and never wore anything but panties. I was in airports at least twice a month and didn't even bother trying to hide my panties in my bags. There were even a few times that I wore camies under my shirts and didn't have any problems. In fact the last few trips that I took I even took nighties to sleep in and on several ocasions had to have my bags searched and nothing was ever said. Not even when the person searching my bags was a woman.

huggs
anna

Georgette
01-26-2005, 06:10 PM

I wear them all the time who is going to notice, I wore boy bikinis for a number of years and now I wear either thongs or girl bikinis and no problem. :rolleyes:

ChristineRenee
01-26-2005, 06:47 PM
Maddie,

What the girls are telling you is true. I haven't worn men's underwear in 30 years now. I've been in public restrooms at urinals with no divider between them and had been wearing pantyhose under my business suit. I've never had a problem or felt anyone was "checking me out". But if anyone did...like Wendy said...I'd probably pee on their shoe!;) :p

Relax and don't obsess about it...it's no big deal really.

Love,
Christine Renee

Megan_Renee
01-26-2005, 07:43 PM

Amen sister...

PEE AWAY!

Panties resemble briefs... If anyone says anything just tell them to "Bugger off! Why the 'ell you lookin anee-wai?" You are british after all, you can say "Bugger off" and no one will look at you funny...

Megan

Sweet Susan
01-26-2005, 07:45 PM
I would never let such a trivial thing keep me from wearing panties! Ah! Panties! How wonderful they are!

Sharon
01-26-2005, 07:51 PM

ROTFLMAO!!!
Thanks Wendy! :D

Holly
01-26-2005, 08:05 PM
Even if they could see your panties (they can't), what difference does it make?

lady lycra
01-27-2005, 02:54 AM
A while back I was wearing a camisole with poppers underneath, I had tights (hose) on over that and my jeans and T-shirt on the top.

I really needed a pee. I went into a public toilet and the cubilcles were all full.
I decided that I couldn't wait.
I had to try and get my tights out of the way and undo the poppers.
Try doing that discretely in a gents toilet :)

As for panties, no one is going to see, and if they are looking, they are probably the type of person who would get jealous (of the panties that is!!!!)

Have fun and "go with the flow"

Linda

Helana
01-27-2005, 03:44 AM
This reminds me of the Spiderman sketch where he is desperate for a pee and swings through the air and throw a window to land in the gents toilet. As he reaches down he realises that he has no zipper and has no way to access his privates so he walks away slowly with wet tights. And you are complaining about panties. :D

As with the other ladies, I also have worn nothing but panties for years with no problems whatsoever. This is just another example of CD paranoia.

Talking of panties, my girlfriend always buys an extra set when she buys for herself so we often wear matching panties. :)

cdgirl
01-27-2005, 07:52 AM
wear what you like if you love to wear your panties most of
the time so wear them going to the urinal shoulndnt scare you
i wear panty hose or stockings under my male things.and if you
are using a urinal no one should be looking over at you anyway.
if they are they have the problem. honey wear whatever pleases
you or turns you on baby.( dont turn those panties in for boxer shorts
oh no please) huggs big ones love cdgirl aka roberta.

Wendy me
01-27-2005, 08:16 AM
ROTFLMAO!!!
Thanks Wendy! :D

just don't pee on your shoes...................................... ;)

LindaTS
01-27-2005, 08:50 AM

OMG, I love it. Keep up the humor Wendy.

Wendy me
01-27-2005, 08:52 AM
OMG, I love it. Keep up the humor Wendy.

thay wont be looking at your pantys............................................ ... ;)