PDA

View Full Version : Just a note

ubokvt
01-17-2007, 10:20 PM
Hi Guys went to a political event tonigt for local legislation on transgender non discrimination/equal rights protection. The event was at the local RU12 groups site. It was a lot of fun. The group was 50% gay and 50% Trans, with 1 CDer, moi. The interesting part was Of the 7 trans 4 were FTM. There has to be some kind of irony here that the guys are trying to change the world and all the girls are of to a drag ball (first event)

But I got to meet 4 very neat guys and one with a very pretty SO. The Trans man and his SO were organizeing a trans informational event and his SO was hosting a form for Sos of FTMs. I really had a great time talking to the guys made better because of being here with you. Thank you for making it possible for me to understand them better and really enjoy the encouter. Thanks guys. :thumbsup:

CaptLex
01-17-2007, 10:39 PM
Wow, that's fantastic. Glad you got to know the guys there. I'm sure they were happy to meet someone who is open and comfortable with them. Great story! :thumbsup:

RevMoonSerpent
01-18-2007, 12:56 AM
Thanks for sharing with us. It always makes me feel good when I hear things like that. :D

pocoyo
01-18-2007, 05:53 AM
Aww Ub, that's so cool :)
Glad you had a good time and hung out with the boys :thumbsup:

LMS... is that Anthony Stewart Head in your avatar?!