PDA

View Full Version : Cure for the blues

jillwadden
01-18-2007, 12:13 PM
I just found a cure for 'the blues' I've been feeling lately.My new wig came today and it is just what the doctor ordered.Maybe,girls this is what we need to do to get over the rough spots we all experience.Take a little time and spoil yourself with "something new".It'll never hurt and might just help.

Big hugs for all,
Jill

Tracy_Victoria
01-18-2007, 01:35 PM
I just found a cure for 'the blues' I've been feeling lately.My new wig came today and it is just what the doctor ordered.Maybe,girls this is what we need to do to get over the rough spots we all experience.Take a little time and spoil yourself with "something new".It'll never hurt and might just help.

Big hugs for all,
Jill

My dressing is always very much about inventing myself and looking different, ie I never use the same wig in a row (I have several (okay a lot) so I can pick and choose), I like to try different looks and different clothes and different accessories. it's still Amazes me how different you can look with just a few simple props (well it does from my point anyway)

janedoe311
01-18-2007, 01:42 PM
But I have a tendence to depression and when it is that bad not much works.

Karren H
01-18-2007, 03:44 PM
I second Chocolate!!! And I rarely ever get the blues..... But a handfull of chocolates gets those endorfins going..... Better yet...... eating chocolates while enfemme and shopping!! A trifecta!! Hehe

Love Karren

Kate Simmons
01-18-2007, 03:56 PM
Real chocolate? Sure you are not a real woman Karren and just PRETENDING you are a guy engineer?:heehee:

Lovely Rita
01-18-2007, 04:02 PM
I feel the blues coming on. I am going shopping. All kidding aside it seems to work for the ggs why not us.

Penny
01-18-2007, 04:03 PM
For me, A sure fire way to get rid of the blues or for that matter, the bla s
is to go but something pretty. But this has given my closets the whoahs.
My closets hold it! Hold it cause a there is no room for me to hold it, lol

:hugs:

Penny

janedoe311
01-18-2007, 07:36 PM
I second Chocolate!!! And I rarely ever get the blues..... But a handfull of chocolates gets those endorfins going..... Better yet...... eating chocolates while enfemme and shopping!! A trifecta!! Hehe

Love Karren

Think we would get along.
Just purchased a brownie. Love that Chocolate rush, nothing else like it!

Karren H
01-18-2007, 10:57 PM

Meet you down at Ghirardelli square.... your buying!!! hehehe

Love Karren

seyken
01-19-2007, 12:17 AM

And there we are watching our figure lines and along comes the Chocolate
Tempation.I too cannot resist,let me have another bite.

hee hee you see I am already happy again

bgirl
01-19-2007, 12:24 AM
Chocolates or new clothes everytime I get the blues? If I go with chocalates, my butt would be so big I would have to buy all new clothes anyway. So new clothes might save me a few bucks on chocolate but those dark chocolates would call out to me as well, maybe I get get a new girdle.........

janedoe311
01-19-2007, 07:45 PM
Meet you down at Ghirardelli square.... your buying!!! hehehe

Love Karren

I assume Ghirardelli still has a store there? Love their Chocolates one of the few makes that does not use the artificial vanilla. Turns out it causes problems in my two kids and me.

susananklet
01-21-2007, 02:51 PM
Sometimes a nice walk in the park by myself helps time go by and puts me into a better mood! :D susan

ChristyS
01-21-2007, 05:18 PM
A new lipstick or eyeshadow will ALWAYS perks me up and brings me out of a funk. I know women who buy nail polish when they are a bit down.

ColleenCD
01-21-2007, 05:25 PM
Chocolate certainly helps. A snow blower would be real pick me up about now.

Colleen

janedoe311
01-22-2007, 07:48 PM
like Red Dwarf!

It takes my mind off of problems.