PDA

View Full Version : Fly hair

Jenney Love
01-26-2005, 08:23 PM
Does anyone's else have a chest that look like the underside of a fly when the hair starts growing back! :(
Eeeck

Jenney

Sharon
01-26-2005, 08:33 PM
Funny!!! :) Never thought of it like that, but thanks to you Jenney, I'll probably never forget it. :mad:

Georgette
01-26-2005, 08:56 PM
Does anyone's else have a chest that look like the underside of a fly when the hair starts growing back! :(
Eeeck

Jenney

No but I do feel like a procupine at times I have to shave by the 3rd day regardless what I use, I hate that but I would rather shave than be prickly :rolleyes: (no Comments) like that.LOL :)

Holly
01-26-2005, 09:02 PM
Eeeck

Jenney
Ewwwwwwwu! :eek: :eek:

racheal
01-26-2005, 09:10 PM
Hmmm, when the hair starts to grow back on me, Georgette said it best - a procupine especially if you are emotional - like seeing a sad scene in a movie and getting caught up in it. :)

Bobbie Lee
01-26-2005, 09:16 PM
no but i do have a lot of hair on chect and back. What do you do to get rid of it?

Tonia
01-26-2005, 09:56 PM
Eeeck

Jenney
I guess I'm one of the lucky ones i don't have no Hair on my chest or Arms I wasn't gifted in that area i guess I'm lucky. Now facial hair is a different subject I'm working on a remedy for that.
Tonia

Tristen Cox
01-26-2005, 10:24 PM
The Fly or just Tom Selleck??? :eek:

ChristineRenee
01-26-2005, 10:49 PM
Never had any chest hair other than the occasional ones around the nipples. Like Tonia, I was fortunate not to have been "blessed" with much body hair. Now the beard...THAT'S a different ball game. I used to get 5 o'clock shadow at 9 am. However, since doing HRT and taking an anti-androgen, which inhibits testosterone, I have noticed a lot less facial hair growth and when it comes back in, it is much softer and finer as well.

Hugs & Kisses,
Christine Renee

Melissa A.
01-26-2005, 10:49 PM
I just keep shaving. A few extra minutes in the shower is no big deal, to me.

Watch those nips.

Hugs,

Melissa :)

sherri
01-26-2005, 10:53 PM
Ewwwwwwwu! :eek: :eek:

Never was that expression more appropriate. :p